Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Me self and my wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Me self and my wahala (755 Views)

“wahala For Student Wey No Get Business O” – Nigerian Student Proudly Shows Off / Jamb Wahala !!!! / How To Educate Your Self And Become Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me self and my wahala by Oluwauchebest(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na wah oh

1 Like

Re: Me self and my wahala by Jackossky(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wow, would have advised you to endure and face it head on but since this is 100l first semester, you can continue but rewrite waec/jamb, go for a course you like in art and live your life to the fullest.

It's better to change now and live later to regret it, take a manly decision.
To pacify those at home, just continue going to the school, you must have paid school fees et al, so maximize what's paid.

2 Likes

Re: Me self and my wahala by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oluwauchebest:
I don't know how to start but I think I should just start like this........ I used to be in SS2 at my secondary. so my father said that all his children should go for science courses, so I was already in art class since SS1 to SS2 2nd term then I decied and moved to science class but I knew I was not good at calculations, I tried all my best an wrote my Waec then Passed, so I applied for Jamb, Mechanical Engineering so I truly wanted to go a Polytechnic (PTI) because I understand more in practicals than theories or whatever. but my brother told me to fill Enugu State University as my first choice (ESUT) so finally I choose university but the gave me Agricultural Engineering (ABE)

so I just took the course base on 1 or 2. (You know the mata na I no fit sit down for house base on) so right now I am really really frustrated because I don't even know what I'm doing in the department. Out of all the frustration I feel sick I mean real sickness so I came home I was admitted to the hospital for about a week almost died if not for Gods Grace. So now I told my mum I don't wanna go back to that school coz its only been my first semester in year 1 then she refused. I tried to explain but she refused

So right now I don't know what to think anymore

Abeg make una advice your boy coz the thing be say I no dey go back to that school [b][/b]

Guy chill small, me ad u get similar story somehow and I wan advice you say make you no think of dropping out o. Just sit with ya pa, mk ham undastand say u no fit do wetin e wan mk u do because na u get ya life, na u know how the study dey go because mk I no lie you I can relate to wetin you dey pass thru about not very good and sound in calculations. But if ya pa insists, tell lam say u don hear and den try ya possible best mk u do well for d course and God willing if u don finish with the course, u fit hand over ram d cert. And den you go into u b wan wa from the start and everybody is happy.

But bro experience wey u go gada and d the training wey u go get in the course of studying the engineering go make you top notch, so you see na u still gain. God go help us my fellow engineering student. Much love.

2 Likes

Re: Me self and my wahala by Nobody: 4:20am On May 03, 2020
You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
Re: Me self and my wahala by Sweetcrude19: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2020
Oluwauchebest:
I don't know how to start but I think I should just start like this........ I used to be in SS2 at my secondary. so my father said that all his children should go for science courses, so I was already in art class since SS1 to SS2 2nd term then I decied and moved to science class but I knew I was not good at calculations, I tried all my best an wrote my Waec then Passed, so I applied for Jamb, Mechanical Engineering so I truly wanted to go a Polytechnic (PTI) because I understand more in practicals than theories or whatever. but my brother told me to fill Enugu State University as my first choice (ESUT) so finally I choose university but the gave me Agricultural Engineering (ABE)

so I just took the course base on 1 or 2. (You know the mata na I no fit sit down for house base on) so right now I am really really frustrated because I don't even know what I'm doing in the department. Out of all the frustration I feel sick I mean real sickness so I came home I was admitted to the hospital for about a week almost died if not for Gods Grace. So now I told my mum I don't wanna go back to that school coz its only been my first semester in year 1 then she refused. I tried to explain but she refused

Abeg make una advice your boy coz the thing be say I no dey go back to that school [b][/b]
U don't have to quit. u have gone far by securing admission into Esut. Engineering is not that strenuous as u imagined, all u have to do is to stay focus, study hard, attend classes, mix with serious minded individuals. I really know u are scared because of the huge numbers of individuals in year 1, but once u get to third year u will be comfortable in ur own class. Abe as a department is more advantageous than any other engineering department because it's still a new department and preferences is given to them. So don't let those calculation scare u because some of their courses are mostly definitions. So bro I wish u well through ur journey in Esut Abe.
Re: Me self and my wahala by lilbarracuda(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Finish your first year then apply for a change of department
Re: Me self and my wahala by Sirfemisky: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Oluwauchebest:

How old are you?
Re: Me self and my wahala by Oluwauchebest(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sirfemisky:
How old are you?

19-20
Re: Me self and my wahala by Sweetcrude19: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Oluwauchebest:

19-20
Even if u decide to change to any other department, it must be either engineering or science inclined. And moreover u must have a Cgpa of at least 3.5 plus change of course fee of 50k for u to be able to sign out of Abe. I will still advice u to continue with Abe, the department is very ok, less stress and they have more female lecturers who set what they taught in class.mind u year 1 and year two might be turbulent for u, but once u get to ur department by third year the workload will be reduced drastically.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals (SISGP) Master’s Studies / ASUU Strike Now Anti-people / Score 8.0 In Your IELTS. Training Available In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.