Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Jamb Wahala !!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Wahala !!!! (1608 Views)

JAMB Wahala: Rejection Of Correction Of Data / NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. / Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Wahala !!!! by Vicogrin(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2020
My younger sister had an issue while registering for her JAMB there was a mistake in her name (mix up between the first name and other name) so she applied for JAMB correction form,only to wake up receiving a mail that the name correction application was rejected.
I'm confused and don't even know the next step to take ,I would appreciate any meaningful suggestion and solution.
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2020
I think the name change can only be corrected before jamb, after jamb no more corrections of name again.
You can only change course and institution after jamb.
I might be wrong though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by ForestHill: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Chiamaka33:
I think the name change can only be corrected before jamb, after jamb no more corrections of name again.
You can only change course and institution after jamb.
I might be wrong though.
How can one upload his/her O'level results to CAPS
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Commmy: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Vicogrin:
My younger sister had an issue while registering for her JAMB there was a mistake in her name (mix up between the first name and other name) so she applied for JAMB correction form,only to wake up receiving a mail that the name correction application was rejected.
I'm confused and don't even know the next step to take ,I would appreciate any meaningful suggestion and solution.

For now jamb has not opened it's portal for Data Correction as Data Correction goes with change of institution and course. Just exercise patience
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2020
ForestHill:
I seriously don't know, my tutor has been the one doing it for me.
When I wrote jamb, I just paid my lesson teacher money and he did all the registration stuff for me.
Maybe you should check with the tutors in jamb lesson centers they would do it for a token.
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by ForestHill: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Chiamaka33:
I seriously don't know, my tutor has been the one doing it for me.
When I wrote jamb, I just paid my lesson teacher money and he did all the registration stuff for me.
Maybe you should check with the tutors in jamb lesson centers they would do it for a token.
Can't I do it on my own? is there any special requirement involved in the uploads? I don't get it; please help get info from him. Thanks in advance.
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2020
ForestHill:
Can't I do it on my own? is there any special requirement involved in the uploads? I don't get it; please help get info from him. Thanks in advance.
Google it or check out at myschool https://www.myschoolgist.com/ng/pload-olevel-result-jamb-portal/

1 Like

Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by ForestHill: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Vicogrin(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Commmy:

For now jamb has not opened it's portal for Data Correction as Data Correction goes with change of institution and course. Just exercise patience
The main issue nw is she already purchased the form and we received an email that it was rejected
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by 10kgod(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are You Writing WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE or JAMB Exams? If YES then join the Zone Educational Online Classroom on whatsapp group... We provide these: * Admission processes * Rendering help during Exam * Guidance in jamb subject combination * Selection of schools during admission processing * Success in one-sitting * Meet-up with fellow students * Interactive sessions for questions and answers * Simulated learning using smart-learn tools * Exchange of knowledge and information by students *General useful info...And much more. Reach +2349026157612 on whatsapp for more details.
Registration is ongoing now @#500... For the first 30 participants
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Vicogrin(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vicogrin:

Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Commmy: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=Vicogrin post=91233447][/quote]

This case is serious. I'll suggest this;
1. Send jamb a complaint at Jamb.gov.ng/support

2. Visit the jamb office at your state headquarters. (Not cbt centre)

You can try both at same time
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Eidris01(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
ForestHill:
I'm also having problem, trying to upload my results
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Commmy: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Eidris01:

It's close for now
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Vicogrin(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Commmy:

This case is serious. I'll suggest this; 1. Send jamb a complaint at Jamb.gov.ng/support
2. Visit the jamb office at your state headquarters. (Not cbt centre)
You can try both at same time
thanks bro.
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by david22uu(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Vicogrin:

Go to the loosest state or zonal office to you, reapply and attach a copy of your birth certificate with an ID and result
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by david22uu(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Eidris01:

AND WHEN ITS OPEN IT CAN ONLY BE DONE AT A CBT CENTER NOT CYBER CAFES
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Vicogrin(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2020
david22uu:

Go to the loosest state or zonal office to you, reapply and attach a copy of your birth certificate with an ID and result
will I have to purchase another form ?
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Eidris01(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2020
david22uu:

AND WHEN ITS OPEN IT CAN ONLY BE DONE AT A CBT CENTER NOT CYBER CAFES
I've gone to a nearby CBT, which #500 was collected from me. I was told after a few days that it had been uploaded. But when I check, it still shows 'no O level uploaded'.
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by david22uu(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Vicogrin:
will I have to purchase another form ?

Yes you will ave to pay again. If its geniue it will be retreated

1 Like

Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by david22uu(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Eidris01:
I've gone to a nearby CBT, which #500 was collected from me. I was told after a few days that it had been uploaded. But when I check, it still shows 'no O level uploaded'.

Which CBT Center , They are meant to do it in your presence and not telling you come back ( and in this case they will send you an evidence of snapshot)

Thou it has been suspended since friday Last week, WIll advice you revisit when it resumes or you drop the CBT center name and state and a qwery can be sent to them
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Nightqueen: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2022
Were you able to resolve the issue?
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Nightqueen: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=Vicogrin post=91233447][/quote]
We’re you able to resolve your younger sisters issue with jamb?
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Vicogrin(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nightqueen:

We’re you able to resolve your younger sisters issue with jamb?
not yet
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by clockwisereport: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Vicogrin:
not yet

It's nothing to worry about. The same thing happened to my friend. He mixed his first and last name up while registering for JAMB. He gained admission with the result.
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Nightqueen: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2022
I have the similar issue as my jamb name does not tally with my school certificate so I can register for NYSC and jamb disapproved my change of name
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by Nightqueen: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2022
clockwisereport:

It's nothing to worry about. The same thing happened to my friend. He mixed his first and last name up while registering for JAMB. He gained admission with the result.

So you guys weren’t able to resolve it
Re: Jamb Wahala !!!! by clockwisereport: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nightqueen:

So you guys weren’t able to resolve it

He did not care to resolve it. It did not also stop him from gaining admission into the university

(1) (Reply)

FUTMINNA 2020/2021 Admission Thread / Here's The Reason Why Mosquitoes Feast On Human's Blood - Study / You Are A Genius If You Can Solve This Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.