Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic (6456 Views)

Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good evening all, I got a soft loan of #1,500,000 which I must pay back in six months time, both the principal and the interest and I have decided to travel out of the country Following this pandemic and how bad our economy is right now. Please I need ur candid advice on the country to migrate to after this lockdown. Thanks...

Note: I'm not a graduate nor undergraduate. I'm 30.

3 Likes

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by DopeDrugDealer(m): 5:14am On May 01, 2020
mansionmbn:
Good evening all, I got a soft loan of #1,500,000 which I must pay back in six months time, both the principal and the interest and I have decided to travel out of the country Following this pandemic and how bad our economy is right now. Please I need ur candid advice on the country to migrate to after this lockdown. Thanks...

Where can I get a loan of #300,000
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by Nobody: 9:27am On May 01, 2020
mansionmbn:

except Dubai where u would do jobs of 90 to 120k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2020
As a non graduate with N1.5M in debt, still thinking of migration plans and hoping to get a menial job, then most African countries will be out of the list and definitely not Asia.
This is a very difficult one as I can't boast of any North America countries or Australia (loan for migration is a no no here). It's over to middle East region and Europe or South America. I would pick European destination as menial job could cover your living expenses at minimal level without rent. UAE is another option as they are quite the open/friendly middle eastern country. I will assume you won't want to save up to cover your debt.

2 Likes

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2020
mansionmbn:

Do you like have any qualification outside University degree, that could push something a bit.
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mamatwiny(f): 2:22pm On May 01, 2020
Stay away from Dubai.
Nothing is happening there. Naija guys are trapped with no jobs but can't come back. Some have taken to begging just to feed. Babiyala things. If you travel to Dubai, all the Naija boys will feast on ur 1.5m, when it is finished, they will be praying and waiting for another Naija guy to come so they can continue to feed.

26 Likes

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by Stewart883(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2020
mamatwiny:
Stay away from Dubai.
Nothing is happening there. Naija guys are trapped with no jobs but can't come back. Some have taken to begging just to feed. Babiyala things. If you travel to Dubai, all the Naija boys will feast on ur 1.5m, when it is finished, they will be praying and waiting for another Naija guy to come so they can continue to feed.

You're very correct. @Poster above,take note!

3 Likes

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by isaacotokhagua: 8:27pm On May 01, 2020
You are very correct. Dubai;is a no go area ,so you won't go and suffer there. There are good Asia country.
Does he have SSCE! or any certificate? or hand work ?
If yes, I would suggest Vietnam.He can look for a teaching job or other menial job,
from there he can transient to Japan, Singapore

6 Likes

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by Chidonsky: 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
isaacotokhagua:
You are very correct. Dubai;is a no go area ,so you won't go and suffer there. There are good Asia country.
If yes, I would suggest Vietnam.He can look for a teaching job or other menial job,
are there menial jobs in Vietnam?

2 Likes

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by Kusheer(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2020
Try Canada or Greece
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 4:54pm On May 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Go to Dubai
And please where did you borrow that loan
Can you link me up please cry

Do you have a registered business name i.e CAC and a current account with a clearing cheque?
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 4:55pm On May 02, 2020
DopeDrugDealer:
Where can I get a loan of #300,000

I don't know for such amount.
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 4:58pm On May 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
As a non graduate with N1.5M in debt, still thinking of migration plans and hoping to get a menial job, then most African countries will be out of the list and definitely not Asia.
This is a very difficult one as I can't boast of any North America countries or Australia (loan for migration is a no no here). It's over to middle East region and Europe or South America. I would pick European destination as menial job could cover your living expenses at minimal level without rent. UAE is another option as they are quite the open/friendly middle eastern country. I will assume you won't want to save up to cover your debt.

Which countries precisely can I migrate to in Europe and South America?
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 5:00pm On May 02, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Do you like have any qualification outside University degree, that could push something a bit.

What type of qualification sir? The only cert I have is my secondary sch certificate.
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 5:02pm On May 02, 2020
mamatwiny:
Stay away from Dubai.

Thanks for your advice. Where else do you think can be favourable to me?
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 02, 2020
mansionmbn:

Do you have a registered business name i.e CAC and a current account with a clearing cheque?
Ion have
Is that the collateral they gon ask for
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 5:17pm On May 02, 2020
isaacotokhagua:

Ok sir. Thanks.
Yes, I have only my WAEC and NECO, no handwork?

Thanks for the suggestion sir, from the little I heard about Vietnam, teaching job is the only work there, which might be very difficult for me cos i'm not a graduate though I'm only 0% sure about it. What other menial job is available there?
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 5:22pm On May 02, 2020
Kusheer:
Try Canada or Greece

Please can you intricate more on this, especially canada. Can the said amount be enough for the whole process? Are both countries favourable for non graduates? Thanks.
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by James4bright(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
mansionmbn:

Please can you intricate more on this, especially canada. Can the said amount be enough for the whole process? Are both countries favourable for non graduates? Thanks.

The number of Nigerians who migrate to Canada lately is quite alarming, don't do it, you'd get denied.

Go to Vietnam and teach for the moment, just acquire some English related degrees, you mustn't be a graduate.

Then from Vietnam you could give Canada a shot. Find a country easier to get in for now.

If you try Canada with a Nigerian Visa there is a 70% chance you'd get denied.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
James4bright:

The number of Nigerians who migrate to Canada lately is quite alarming, don't do it, you'd get denied.

Go to Vietnam and teach for the moment, just acquire some English related degrees, you mustn't be a graduate.

Then from Vietnam you could give Canada a shot. Find a country easier to get in for now.

If you try Canada with a Nigerian Visa there is a 70% chance you'd get denied.

Thanks a lot brother.
just acquire some English related degrees, you mustn't be a graduate.

Please sir, help me with a little insight on this. I don't know I could teach without being a graduate. Thanks once again.
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by uchman(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2020
mansionmbn:

Yes I do
like how much will they borrow me?
Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mamatwiny(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2020
mansionmbn:

Thanks for your advice. Where else do you think can be favourable to me?

Try and reconsider Europe; Germany, netherland, finland,france etc or Any country you have somebody that can take you in on arrival. Please and please avoid Dubai. Lots of our guys have been messed up by immigrating to that country. No jobs available. I have had close contact with some ppl that could afford to run back, the tales are very bad.

The ppl that are ashamed to come back resort to different vices as duping friend like you so that they can continue to feed.
My brother was duped by his friend in Dubai . They were so angry that guy planned that any time he steps food in Naija, they will treat his Bleep up. Do you know when this guy came back, his state was so pitiful that the friends that swore to kill him started buying him food and covering up for him. They had to house him and tried to fix him so that he can find his feet. It is that bad.

5 Likes

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by TheCongo2: 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
OP, I don't know of any country where you can work on tourist visa. Be very careful with the journey you are trying to embark on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by meetme01: 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
Op, let me be sincere with you. If you're not careful 1.5M will be 1.5K in no distant time. That money is too small to travel abroad and survive before you gain your grounds. They might have lied to you that, you will definitely make it. Hmmm..

Let me brief you on my experience in 2012. I was out of the country for Mexico visa then, the embassy in Africa was only in Kenya. I was fortunate through 9ja skills to obtain transit visa to France. Myself and another guy decided to stop in France hoping Europe is better. It is but,let me shock you.

We met a Yoruba man in a cafe to seek assistance at least to accommodate us and put us through as per 9ja level. You know what, the man started speaking french. My guy spoke the little French he knows, he started speaking deep french. We became stranded till we found our way back to 9ja. We cursed him. He never looked back to reply. He just went way. That was 2012 when I was very young but smart. We were nearly deported if not for a perfect strategy we already planned ahead.

Out there is not as they paint it. It's damn hard if you don't have family or relatives in that country you intend going. Yes, you will survive but before then, anything might can happen. When I say survive, it involves many things. Who would guide you, how do you know when and where to go. Where to sleep etc.

I can see you're smart and young. Let me advice you, this is the time your money can be doubled in Nigeria within 12months. All you need is to re-strategize. Change your mindset that Nigeria is bad and you can't make it. Be positive about your life and be ready to start small.

I am not into agriculture and neither have I ventured into it before. I believe any investment in the agricultural sector at this stage would boom like never before. People are eating and foodstuffs are costly. Look for a small village where a certain crop yield fast, less or no security threats and move.. Before you know, you would become a bizman.

You can think of another venture that you're good at. Please, jettison the traveling idea if you don't have anyone to stay with abroad. You will wish you never tolled that path

Whichever you decide, all the best in your endeavours. #bewise.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by mansionmbn: 10:39pm On May 02, 2020
mamatwiny:

Try and reconsider Europe; Germany, netherland, finland,france etc or Any country you have somebody that can take you in on arrival. Please and please avoid Dubai. Lots of our guys have been messed up by immigrating to that country. No jobs available. I have had close contact with some ppl that could afford to run back, the tales are very bad.

The ppl that are ashamed to come back resort to different vices as duping friend like you so that they can continue to feed.
My brother was duped by his friend in Dubai . They were so angry that guy planned that any time he steps food in Naija, they will treat his Bleep up. Do you know when this guy came back, his state was so pitiful that the friends that swore to kill him started buying him food and covering up for him. They had to house him and tried to fix him so that he can find his feet. It is that bad.

I have Europe in mind especially Germany but my problem is that I don't have the money to foot the bill. I'm only with #1.5m.

1 Like

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by oilyngbati(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2020
Op, my advice for you is to look for a business you can do in and around the west African region and trust me, you will do well. Also, if you’re still single, get marry and start a family. Forget all this travel abroad, most of these guys that travelled abroad, end up marrying whites and the marriage disintegrate when they have gotten into their 50s. The ones that went abroad with their Nigerian wives even end up separating because the Nigerian woman grew wings because in abroad, women have more say in the homes
Abroad is not all that as rosy as it sounds. I know Nigerian couples who migrated to Canada 2yrs ago and today the man and the woman have divorced because of societal values. Single women with children are even paid more when they divorce their husbands, so divorce rate is high. Nigeria is bad, yes, but we have good family culture too. Just my 2 cent.

5 Likes

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 02, 2020
oilyngbati:
Op, my advice for you is to look for a business you can do in and around the west African region and trust me, you will do well. Also, if you’re still single, get marry and start a family. Forget all this travel abroad, most of these guys that travelled abroad, end up marrying whites and the marriage disintegrate when they have gotten into their 50s. The ones that went abroad with their Nigerian wives even end up separating because the Nigerian woman grew wings because in abroad, women have more say in the homes
Abroad is not all that as rosy as it sounds. I know Nigerian couples who migrated to Canada 2yrs ago and today the man and the woman have divorced because of societal values. Single women with children are even paid more when they divorce their husbands, so divorce rate is high. Nigeria is bad, yes, but we have good family culture too. Just my 2 cent.
u are talking nonsense. He is looking for way out uare there talking about marriage. Same marriage with high divorce rate in 9ja

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by oilyngbati(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
u are talking nonsense. He is looking for way out uare there talking about marriage. Same marriage with high divorce rate in 9ja
My guy, did I struck a nerve? The advice is for him and not for a bitter soul like yours. I only gave him an insight of what happens in abroad that most folks back in Nigeria don’t know, so that he’s well informed on how to navigate the trenches of abroad when he gets there. I go abroad all the time and I know what happens there, so buzz off!

There are people in many parts of African countries that are also making it here on the continent of Africa and they didn’t have to spend too much money traveling to the white man’s country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by Obioma993: 3:27am On May 03, 2020
Pls just do a proper research on countries dat will favor u cos I feel dat 1.5m is just too small for u to travel to Europe or Canada.....and pls be determined, after making ur research abt ur desired country, don't let any1 talk u out of it cos just because A didn't make it in one country doesn't mean u can't, be focused, av a vision n be determined. Good luck

7 Likes

Re: Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic by adigun98(m): 4:44am On May 03, 2020
meetme01:
Op, let me be sincere with you. If you're not careful 1.5M will be 1.5K in no distant time. That money is too small to travel abroad and survive before you gain your grounds. They might have lied to you that, you will definitely make it. Hmmm..

Let me brief you on my experience in 2012. I was out of the country for Mexico visa then, the embassy in Africa was only in Kenya. I was fortunate through 9ja skills to obtain transit visa to France. Myself and another guy decided to stop in France hoping Europe is better. It is but,let me shock you.

We met a Yoruba man in a cafe to seek assistance at least to accommodate us and put us through as per 9ja level. You know what, the man started speaking french. My guy spoke the little French he knows, he started speaking deep french. We became stranded till we found our way back to 9ja. We cursed him. He never looked back to reply. He just went way. That was 2012 when I was very young but smart. We were nearly deported if not for a perfect strategy we already planned ahead.

Out there is not as they paint it. It's damn hard if you don't have family or relatives in that country you intend going. Yes, you will survive but before then, anything might can happen. When I say survive, it involves many things. Who would guide you, how do you know when and where to go. Where to sleep etc.

I can see you're smart and young. Let me advice you, this is the time your money can be doubled in Nigeria within 12months. All you need is to re-strategize. Change your mindset that Nigeria is bad and you can't make it. Be positive about your life and be ready to start small.

I am not into agriculture and neither have I ventured into it before. I believe any investment in the agricultural sector at this stage would boom like never before. People are eating and foodstuffs are costly. Look for a small village where a certain crop yield fast, less or no security threats and move.. Before you know, you would become a bizman.

You can think of another venture that you're good at. Please, jettison the traveling idea if you don't have anyone to stay with abroad. You will wish you never tolled that path

Whichever you decide, all the best in your endeavours. #bewise.
See again,this is what I always say everyday o ....
Boss sorry for interfering but if I don't you might just get the OP confused or other readers cos of your own mistakes,you were supposed to go to Mexico but you decided to stay in France where you didn't have any plans for on a transit Visa ,How the hell do you expect to survive in a foreign land with a transit Visa

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italy Visa Refusal / What Is The Procedure For Securing Equatorial Guinea Visa At Their Embassy ? / I Wana Go Out. Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.