Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

8 Man United Players That Hate Paul Pogba And Reasons They Do - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 8 Man United Players That Hate Paul Pogba And Reasons They Do (938 Views)

6 African Players That Had The Most Impact On World Football - by Naptu2 / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Man United Players That Hate Paul Pogba And Reasons They Do by Djpaparazy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
1. Daniel James - Paul Sees me like a kid, yes I am still younger but he sees me like a kid who's not yet worthy to be associated with, he said to me "you cannot achieve what I've achieved before 30" I hate him for that but I like his style of football.

2. Nemanja Matic- Pogba is a proud man and I don't like a proud man, he is so full of himself, since he became a world cup winner he started behaving like a god in the training ground.

3. Diogo Dalot- Paul Pogba wants the team mates to worship him and if u don't do that, you become his enemy.

4. Eric Baily- Paul is a good player but pride is gonna kill his career, he doesn't accept corrections.

5. Luke shaw- Paul sees himself as a world class player, maybe he is, but just because he won the 2018 world cup doesn't mean he's better than Modric, but if u don't say he is the best then you're not his friend.

6. Fred - Paul Pogba doesn't accept that he's slow, and whenever you tell him in the pitch,"hey Paul,u delay before passing the ball" , his reply would always be, "I won the world cup being slow too".

7. Mc Tominay- Pogba use to be my very good friend but he disassociated himself with me simply because I always say Luka Modric is better.. Paul wants to be worshipped, and if you don't do that, you're not his friend.

8. Odion Ighalo - Pogba thinks I am not suppose to be in old Trafford, He doesn't want me to play there because he thinks am a threat to his baby boy martial.

Read more at: http://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/04/8-manchester-united-players-that-hate.html?m=1

Re: 8 Man United Players That Hate Paul Pogba And Reasons They Do by Beverlyjean(f): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is not confirmed

2 Likes

Re: 8 Man United Players That Hate Paul Pogba And Reasons They Do by teadrake(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
All of them can't be wrong. Paul, behave yourself!!
Re: 8 Man United Players That Hate Paul Pogba And Reasons They Do by chiefolododo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
How can Pogba believes he is better than Luka Modric ?

1 Like

Re: 8 Man United Players That Hate Paul Pogba And Reasons They Do by cassidy1996(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2020
whenever you tell him in the pitch,"hey Paul,u delay before passing the ball" , his reply would always be, "I won the world cup being slow too".

(1) (Reply)

Uk Football Pools Coupon | 27th April 2024 | Week 43: Xx21xx Xx37xx / Martial Arts Organisations / Most Controversial Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.