Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? (4767 Views)

Canada Or Australia, Which Is Better To Work And Study In / Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) / Between Finland, Sweden, New Zealand And Australia Which Is Best For Relocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Queenmark: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
I am planning on relocating and I don't know which country is better when it comes to job opportunities and cheap housing.

Kindly advise guys.
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by ednut1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anyone you qualify for. Australia you cant go to the major towns as the requirements are tough. They want people in the less populated regions
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Queenmark: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
ednut1:
Anyone you qualify for. Australia you cant go to the major towns as the requirements are tough. They want people in the less populated regions

The less populated areas, are they okay?
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Queenmark: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Joniboi:
Both are better than your "Shithole" Nigeria.

This corona virus issue have let me know that change is not coming to Nigeria soon

4 Likes

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Eazie351(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
I think, Australia.
you'll get more snakes pictures to upload and hit front page every day and eat spiders as you like.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Ernezee(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Canada all the way
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Queenmark: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eazie351:
I think, Australia.
you'll get more snakes pictures to upload and hit front page every day and eat spiders as you like.

I heard about this story. Hope it is not that bad?

1 Like

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Queenmark:

The less populated areas, are they okay?
yes. Everyone was going to Melbourne and Sydney. So they changed the policy last year April. For canada as long as u are below 31 with high ielts., 3 years experience, masters or bsc plus another degree or qualifications. You are good as in.

2 Likes

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Queenmark: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
ednut1:
yes. Everyone was going to Melbourne and Sydney. So they changed the policy last year April. For canada as long as u are below 31 with high ielts., 3 years experience, masters or bsc plus another degree or qualifications. You are good as in.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Kemimarch16(f): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
As for me I prefer Canada to Australia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by segzyndpep(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
I prefer australia but to get there visa isnt easy at all
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Eazie351(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2020
Queenmark:

I heard about this story. Hope it is not that bad?
I can't say but I know Australia harbors the deadliest animals in the world
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Hadampson(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
Australia is underrated

4 Likes

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Queenmark: 2:56pm On May 01, 2020
Eazie351:

I can't say but I know Australia harbors the deadliest animals in the world

Wow. Thank you. Aside Canada which other country do you have in mind?
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Etinosa1234: 2:59pm On May 01, 2020
Planning to move to Australia in two years time...
I jus want to get info here
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Eazie351(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2020
Queenmark:

Wow. Thank you. Aside Canada which other country do you have in mind?
for me or for you?
for me, Iceland, Sweden, Switzerland
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Queenmark: 3:28pm On May 01, 2020
Eazie351:

for me or for you?

for me, Iceland, Sweden, Switzerland

Are they English speaking countries? And what about job opportunities?
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by NiklauseFred(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2020
Anyone that works for you pls go.
Me and Hadampson don tire but Na money and school be wahhh... cry

3 Likes

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Hadampson(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Anyone that works for you pls go.
Me and Hadampson don tire but Na money and school be wahhh... cry

Yes oh
We don tire.. cheesy

I'm very adventurous in nature and even if Nigeria develop today, I will still leave cos I want to experience life in different countries and explore cool

If you were to choose between the two, which one will you go for?!

1 Like

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Hadampson(m): 7:06am On May 11, 2020
Queenmark:

Are they English speaking countries? And what about job opportunities?

They are not English speaking countries.

About job opportunities.. There are jobs in Sweden and Switzerland but I'm not sure about Iceland smiley
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2020
Hadampson:

Yes oh
We don tire.. cheesy

I'm very adventurous in nature and even if Nigeria develop today, I will still leave cos I want to experience life in different countries and explore cool

If you were to choose between the two, which one will you go for?!

I would have choosed Aus over Canada but I'm afraid of Australia wild life cos of 'lala' and his brothers. cheesy

Canada somehow got massive influx of African and Asian immigrants in the last three years(Na only God know how e go be in the next five years).

I choose Canada sha but anyone wey workout between Aus,Usa,can and Germany....WE MOOOVE!

2 Likes

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Hadampson(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:

I would have choosed Aus over Canada but I'm afraid of Australia wild life cos of 'lala' and his brothers. cheesy

Canada somehow got massive influx of African and Asian immigrants in the last three years(Na only God know how e go be in the next five years).

I choose Canada sha but anyone wey workout between Aus,Usa,can and Germany....WE MOOOVE!

People exaggerate too much on wild life in Australia and It's not as bad as people think. We have many nairalanders who are there, that shows the country is good smiley

1 Like

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by NiklauseFred(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2020
Hadampson:

People exaggerate more on wild life and It's not as bad as people think. We have many nairalanders who are there, that shows the country is good smiley

Lol smh but why haven't I seen Australian experience threads?
Been looking for it all day.
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Hadampson(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Lol smh but why haven't I seen Australian experience threads?
Been looking for it all day.

I shared some with you last year

1 Like

Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by NiklauseFred(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2020
Hadampson:

I shared some with you last year

But its a question and answer thread.
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by Hadampson(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2020
NiklauseFred:

But its a question and answer thread.

They shared their experiences on that thread bruder. If you read further, you will many pictures and write-ups
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by NiklauseFred(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2020
Hadampson:

They shared their experiences on that thread bruder. If you read further, you will many pictures and write-ups

Vielen Dank Bruder
Lemme check it out
Re: CANADA VS AUSTRALIA: Which Is Better? by 1beat(m): 8:15pm On May 11, 2020
please who hv good knowledge about Finland compare to Germany

(1) (Reply)

Visa Application Length! / Get A Free Visa To Dubai,china And Other Countries As Well! / Passengers Shares Most Disgusting Meals Served By Airlines On Flights(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.