Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

How To Get Rich In Nigeria? You Will Be Schoked - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Rich In Nigeria? You Will Be Schoked (662 Views)

If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! / Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rich In Nigeria? You Will Be Schoked by Pjloaded: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
[img][/img]
Umaru Enemona, 35, an owner of one of Unknown’s street cafés in Lagos, who made about $625,000 last month, tells that just half a year ago he was going through tough times. Enemona had a huge debt and the lenders were all in his neck.

An experienced businessman, Enemona didn’t want to give up and began looking for side-income ideas in order to keep his business afloat.

“Every day I’ve read tons of information about different money making ways. I don’t really trust social networks posts and comments so I was looking through articles on popular finance and news websites,” Enemona says.
And it turned out to be the right thing to do! “One of those days I was scrolling through search results when an article about an investment plan caught my attention. By that time I’ve already heard different opinions on the topic. Binary options seemed to be quite controversial, so I was fairly interested.”

The article was written by Jonas Grossman, an NBS financial expert. Although written by a professional, it was very simple and entertaining. “He [Grossman] explained trading strategies and investing mechanisms using simple examples, and I got very excited to try them,” Enemona continues.

“Grossman made a list of three investors - two of them were forbidden, but the first website was active and available. They provided me with $10,000 of demo funds to show me how really it works, so I got nothing to lose, and at first I considered everything to be a game, like these flash games for children, you know.”
“People started calling contact center, complaining they don’t fill it,” laughs Enemona. “They still have no idea. Well, may be after you street cafélish the article, the mystery is going to be solved.”
Here’s a passage from Jonas Grossman’s instructions Enemona uses for successful trading:

Enemona realised it was a way to make good money only when he got the idea and began winning each time.
Here’s a passage from Jonas Grossman’s instructions Enemona uses for successful investment.

For More Information on the investment click here
N:B- No information is a waste and following the appropriate instruction will give you a win in the investment. It took months to get information on his wealth methods. The link will direct you to the full information

Re: How To Get Rich In Nigeria? You Will Be Schoked by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ain't no secret to wealth just work hard and work smart

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me If You Have Genuine Scrap Vessels For Sale In Lagos / Large Quantities Of Food Stuffs And Provisions For Sale / 2020 Nylon And Polythene Bag Production Business Plan In Nigeria PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.