Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

First Bank POS Merchant Trying To Scam My Friend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank POS Merchant Trying To Scam My Friend (632 Views)

Is Paidwave Legit Or Scam? My Review. / Which Bank POS Is Better And Reliable / A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank POS Merchant Trying To Scam My Friend by tenderjunkie: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5853851/ordeal-uba

This is a sequel to the above post, but let me quickly summarize the ordeal.

I sent a friend money since April 20th of this year. However, when he tried withdrawing the cash via POS, the transaction was declined but his account (uba) was deducted.
This friend lives in a remote area in Benue state and as a result has to travel about an hour before getting to an actual bank.
We contacted UBA concerning the failed transaction. They finally got back and said the transaction was successful.
As expected, my friend went to the POS Merchant to demand for his funds. However, the merchant didn't deny receiving the funds, but claimed UBA will have to contact his bank who in turn will direct him to make payment.
UBA was contacted again and they insisted that no mail is to be sent by them.
It has become evident that the POS Merchant is simply withholding payment on purpose.

Re: First Bank POS Merchant Trying To Scam My Friend by deltateam: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
angry

How much is the money?
Re: First Bank POS Merchant Trying To Scam My Friend by BrokenTV: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
The first bank agent is not doing it on purpose, what the customer suppose to do is go to bank fill form for charge back on the said transaction, now Uba will contact first bank on the said transaction and this issue would be resolved.
Re: First Bank POS Merchant Trying To Scam My Friend by tenderjunkie: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
BrokenTV:
The first bank agent is not doing it on purpose, what the customer suppose to do is go to bank fill form for charge back on the said transaction, now Uba will contact first bank on the said transaction and this issue would be resolved.
He has done that already. UBA said the transaction was successful

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers For Sale Wholesale Rates / Laundry Detergent Business For Sale / Acrow props

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.