Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,980 members, 7,810,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday (3128 Views)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
More than 1, 000 graduate trainees recently recruited by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation are to assume duty from Monday, May 4 2020.
NNPC ’s Group General Manager , Group Public Affairs Division , Kennie Obateru , disclosed this on Thursday in a statement issued in Abuja .
He said the trainees would assume duty first virtually, while the corporation would monitor the COVID - 19 situation and the Federal Government’ s directives to determine a date of physical assumption of duty.
Obateru said the option of virtual assumption of duty was necessitated by the need to comply with extant protocol on social distancing and reduced number of people in the workplace, among other measures that had been introduced by government as a result of the pandemic.
He said the trainees had completed online documentation and would commence virtual onboarding by Monday .
The statement stated that the Group Managing Director , NNPC, Mele Kyari, was excited about the assumption of duty of the graduate trainees , as he noted that they were part of the succession plan to assure the corporation’ s future.
Kyari congratulated the successful graduate trainees and said much was expected of them.
NNPC said the assumption of duty of the graduate trainees marked the successful completion of the 2019 /2020 recruitment exercise .

source: https://punchng.com/1000-nnpc-graduate-trainees-begin-work-on-monday/

Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by omoolorire(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by Akalia(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Children and cronies of the elites are the ones who got the jobs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by Martartins(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
When them post the job or do the interview? People deceiving people. We know how e dey go make una forget that thing.
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by danduchi(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Akalia:
I know 2 people who were picked and had no one helped them.. Totally base on merit

4 Likes

Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by JonTopps(m): 12:14am On May 01, 2020
The testimonies on this thread below will forever be an attestation to the transparency of this merit-driven recruitment. I know this because i am one of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5075837/apply-2019-nnpc-graduate-trainee

3 Likes

Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by DriggityDre: 1:49am On May 01, 2020
danduchi:
I know 2 people who were picked and had no one helped them.. Totally base on merit
Exactly. I know a few people too. Of course, some people still used connection but not everybody.
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by jesmond3945: 8:17am On May 01, 2020
JonTopps:
The testimonies on this thread below will forever be an attestation to the transparency of this merit-driven recruitment. I know this because i am one of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5075837/apply-2019-nnpc-graduate-trainee

congrats my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by Coldie(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2020
Akalia:
I know smbodi who got d job without been what u just said
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by JonTopps(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2020
jesmond3945:
congrats my brother.
Thank you.
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by Nobody: 11:50am On May 01, 2020
shocked

They will sack most of them sooner. There is no money in oil to cater for extra mouth in NNPC
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2020
danduchi:

you are wrong, because NNPC did not make the vacancy public.
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by Basilekeh: 1:29pm On May 01, 2020
CHRISSANCHEZ:

Bro they did make..for a month it was online early last year
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by idahme(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2020
CHRISSANCHEZ:

It was made public, stop bringing ur ignorance to limelight..

1 Like

Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by dogtails(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2020
CHRISSANCHEZ:

U are displaying ur high level of ignorance here

1 Like

Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by subcbouy: 3:36pm On May 01, 2020
danduchi:
5% merit and 95% demerit.
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by LordFriar: 3:37pm On May 01, 2020
cool
Re: 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday by marafaMadegee(m): 12:25am On May 18, 2020
See bad belle... Chai
TheEffective:
shocked

They will sack most of them sooner. There is no money in oil to cater for extra mouth in NNPC

(1) (Reply)

Npower Batch C, Stream II Validation Issue. / Mba Or Msc / Vacancy, PRIMESAVIC SOLUTIONS CO. and ESTHERBT(NIG) LTD???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.