Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,747 members, 7,840,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Toke Makinwa Reveals Why She Cant Have Sex On A Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reveals Why She Cant Have Sex On A Plane (1028 Views)

Teni Prostrates For IBD Dende On A Plane (Video) / Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship / 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Reveals Why She Cant Have Sex On A Plane by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerian radio personality, Toke Makinwa who is known for hosting morning drive on Rythm 93.7 fm has given reason why she can't and wouldn't dare engage on sexual intercourse while travelling on air.

The media girl revealed that she will have to wait for the plane to be on the ground before considering the sex, because she can't and wouldn't want to sin so close to her creator.

click link below for complete news���

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/3b7fd3410a9851d336db8bf8cc10d5bc

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals Why She Cant Have Sex On A Plane by emillysmigael(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
I can't believe I took time out to read this angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals Why She Cant Have Sex On A Plane by Eagleboney(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Who asked you
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals Why She Cant Have Sex On A Plane by yuswrld20(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
med oo and wan guy go dae bleep dis 1 for free nigerians and shit
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals Why She Cant Have Sex On A Plane by yuswrld20(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
med oo and wan guy go dae bleep dis 1 for free
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals Why She Cant Have Sex On A Plane by meobizy(f): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol. I thought she’ll claim airplane toilets are very small that she’ll cramp up. She’s a tiny woman and I’m a short man. I can make it work.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kaisha Gets Into A Fight With Lucy For The Second Time,bigbrother React / Popular Actor Bruno Don Die / Billboard Awards 2021 Full Nominations And Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.