Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals (1794 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by agadez007(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2020
cry
Which kind of Country did I find myself in
The other day Amaechi said that Buhari is the shy type and dosent like Public outings as if he was elected to twerk naked for us

Now this fake Ijebu pastor is filling our ears with trash,was he voted to get poorer by the year?

Useless and people
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by Denique(f): 12:16am On May 01, 2020
Hehya! Poor Buhari!!...

Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by Nobody: 12:18am On May 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
There was a president of Paraguay that was so poor, after serving his country, he went back to his farm and drives a worn out truck

Get your facts right. Go back and study what he used his money for and compare it with Buhari's own.

For your information, the said president was not poor but a philanthropist. That is different from someone who claims he is poor and his salaries and benefits is making him poorer. We are not all daft.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by Kolinakano: 12:41am On May 01, 2020
Poor President!

A lot of thanks to you Osinbanjo.
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by AdmissionGetEas: 12:58am On May 01, 2020
All i know is that there's heaven and there's hell
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by Nobody: 1:02am On May 01, 2020
They are waiting for 2023 to use Army and northern INEC Prof to rig in Tinubu. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by dukeprince50: 5:39am On May 01, 2020
oldtruth:

Get your facts right. Go back and study what he used his money for and compare it with Buhari's own.

For your information, the said president was not poor but a philanthropist. That is different from someone who claims he is poor and his salaries and benefits is making him poorer. We are not all daft.

Thank you
see this one, I told u that a president could be poor and u are attacking me, did I mention PMB in my comment, I'm not interested in someone insulting me, goodbye
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by ludd2018: 6:07am On May 01, 2020
Ayangalu2019:
This Empty head OP is talking about campaign in the year 2020 when the country is busy battling with COVID19? All your effort to bring Osinbajo down can never work. Eyin werey gbogbo

You should be asking the whereabout of Osibanjo . Osibanjo did say this ; you are being deceived
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by willyo(m): 6:07am On May 01, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by Nobody: 7:30am On May 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
see this one, I told u that a president could be poor and u are attacking me, did I mention PMB in my comment, I'm not interested in someone insulting me, goodbye

A president can't be poor like an ordinary citizen! Unless he chooses to be contended with him being an average citizen and gives out his wealth
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by dukeprince50: 8:46am On May 01, 2020
oldtruth:

A president can't be poor like an ordinary citizen! Unless he chooses to be contended with him being an average citizen and gives out his wealth
it still means a president can be poor, I didn't give reasons why they are poor or choose to be, stop trying to prove a point u when u know u are not making any sense
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by TheRareGem1(f): 8:49am On May 01, 2020
These fake writer will do anything to make themselves relevant but it is a lie, we will not allow them to mislead us with fake narrative. The wold is having a massive problem. Nigeria have outbreak to curb and economy to repair
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by Jhayphil: 9:21am On May 01, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This is why this man is not respected even among the cabals. Because he lies shamelessly while still pretending to be a pastor.

You should be careful with what you believe online these days.
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by Jhayphil: 9:26am On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

From which isolation centreis he spewing this jargon grin

Read!!! That's about the littlest thing you can do!!! Read again!!!!
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by DanseMacabre(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2020
Jhayphil:

Read!!! That's about the littlest thing you can do!!! Read again!!!!

Okay I've read.

From which isolation centre did he direct Laolu Akande to spew this jargon cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by Jhayphil: 9:52am On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Okay I've read.

From which isolation centre did he direct Laolu Akande to spew this jargon cheesy grin

Chai!!!! Nawa to you o bros
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by Nobody: 10:47am On May 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
it still means a president can be poor, I didn't give reasons why they are poor or choose to be, stop trying to prove a point u when u know u are not making any sense

Tell that to your dad. I never knew your reasoning can be this poor
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by dukeprince50: 10:49am On May 01, 2020
oldtruth:

Tell that to your dad. I never knew your reasoning can be this poor
Wow and u had to bring in my Dad, that was so mature of u.
u are too boring to get my attention, cre.tin
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by samictelecoms12(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2020
wink cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Poorer Than He Was In 2015 – Osinbajo Reveals by annisy(f): 11:42am On May 01, 2020
I don't give a fu*k

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Trending On Twitter Over Pantami Meeting Evidence / Nigerian: They Hate Igbo But They Don't Want To See Them Leave / Happening Now In Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.