Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

A Little Islamic Calculation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Little Islamic Calculation (283 Views)

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Checkout This Viral Photo Of A Little Girl Breastfeeding Her Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Islamic Calculation by PervertProphet: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
In the day. I usually take my qur'an and Hadiths
and I read and as I was reading. I stumbled across these Hadiths and I realised the futility of Islam and if one is honest. One would realise Islam is a wild goose chase.

I read of the 70 virgins and 2 Houris which are transparent sex dolls Paradise rewards. Let's examine them. Houris are beings that you can see right through them. Muhammad was very "Scientific" in imagining all kinds of sexual fantasy. Hahahaha!

Let the PervertProphet teach you true Islam:
This hadith Muslims will termed it Da'if but it was recorded by the Companions of Muhammad. They are just embarrassed by some of the stupid things Muhammad did and so they classify some Hadiths as Da'if and some as Sahih (authentic) but no worries. We still have other SAHIH AUTHENTIC Hadiths on the embarrassing sayings and deeds of Muhammad. Even though they also usually reject Sahih (authentic) hadiths too. Hahahaha! You can't really please Muslims, right?!!

In this one. Only 700,000 maximum followers of Muhammad (One Sect) will be admitted into the Islamic paradise. The remaining 1.6 billion Muslims today are just wasting their time. Muhammad has long selected and handed out the tickets to the Islamic Paradise. Each one of the 700,000 VIP males will get 70 wives each imported from Hell fire.

Hahahaha! Islamic Paradise will have 70 wives imported from Hell-fire for each male and that will be. Please, take up your Calculators. 70wives/sex-mate multipled by 700,000 maximum male followers of Muhammad will equal 49,000,000 wives for sex in the paradise. Can you beat that!!!. I don't know who will broker this transfer of consignment between Allah and Satan. That is the movement of the consignment of women from Hell-fire to the Islamic Paradise.

Hahahaha! I guess it will be the Igbo Muslims from Imo and Ebonyi States who might smuggle it from "Kaaba Way". You know Igbos are generally the Importers and Exporters while the Yoruba Muslims like Empiree, aadoiza, and AntiChristian will prepare the fictitious paper works for Satan to do a transfer of ownership of this consignment that will leave Hell (Jahannam) for Jannah.

The problem is the 700,000 followers of Muhammad have long been selected for Islamic paradise. Muslim women, wives, mothers, sisters, nieces, aunts, females, etcetera. My heart just breaks for all these beautiful Muslim females. They are just toiling so hard in vain. Muhammad said majority of Hell occupants will be you the Faithful females. Is this what you all want for yourselves. Beautiful Muslim females.
I guess Muhammad had to make arrangement for Hell to first be populated more by Muslim females then from this is where he wants Satan to prepare the 49,000,000 consignment that will be delivered to the chosen 700,000 males in the Islamic paradise. Even that is not still enough. 1.6 Billion Muslims and just 49,000,000 picked out for females?!! There will be 2 Houris I guess this will be the Jinns from Satan that will be parceled alongside the 70 wives each from Hell to the Islamic paradise making it 49m wives and 1.4m Houris each. No wonder this Hadith says Allah has to make the Penis of these 700,000 followers of Muhammad permanently hard. Hahahaha! If not I doubt that they will be able to do the job. The private parts of the 49m wives and the 1.4m Houris will be desirable and always ready. I guess there will never be any dryness.

Notice how dishonest these Muslim Scholars are. They classify this Hadith as weak but besides it in bracket is the word, DARUSSALAM. This is an Arabic Word that means ABODE OF PEACE for those of you who don't know so basically Islamic Paradise is called the ABODE OF PARADISE meaning that the classification of this Hadith as Da'if was made hundred of years after Muhammad has said this and this is just one of the many dishonest ways Muslim Scholars try to cover up the many embarrassing details of Muhammad.

Wise people would have thought instead of the constant ungodly moves to defend this PervertProphet who lived for himself while professing himself to be a Prophet. How can this man going by his sayings or deeds ever be from God? Muslims, ask yourself honest questions and come out of these falsehood to Jesus.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ الأَزْرَقُ أَبُو مَرْوَانَ الدِّمَشْقِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ يَزِيدَ بْنِ أَبِي مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ خَالِدِ بْنِ مَعْدَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ مَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ يُدْخِلُهُ اللَّهُ الْجَنَّةَ إِلاَّ زَوَّجَهُ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ زَوْجَةً ثِنْتَيْنِ مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ وَسَبْعِينَ مِنْ مِيرَاثِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ مَا مِنْهُنَّ وَاحِدَةٌ إِلاَّ وَلَهَا قُبُلٌ شَهِيٌّ وَلَهُ ذَكَرٌ لاَ يَنْثَنِي ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ هِشَامُ بْنُ خَالِدٍ مِنْ مِيرَاثِهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ يَعْنِي رِجَالاً دَخَلُوا النَّارَ فَوَرِثَ أَهْلُ الْجَنَّةِ نِسَاءَهُمْ كَمَا وُرِثَتِ امْرَأَةُ فِرْعَوْنَ ‏‏

It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).'"

Da'if (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4337
Arabic : Book 37, Hadith 4481
Sunan Ibn Majah

This one is SAHIH according to Muslims classification which means it is authentic.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ الْمُقَدَّمِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا فُضَيْلُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَيَدْخُلَنَّ مِنْ أُمَّتِي سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا ـ أَوْ سَبْعُمِائَةِ أَلْفٍ ـ لاَ يَدْخُلُ أَوَّلُهُمْ حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ آخِرُهُمْ، وَجُوهُهُمْ عَلَى صُورَةِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ ‏"
Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Verily! 70,000 or 700,000 of my followers will enter Paradise altogether; so that the first and the last amongst them will enter at the same time, and their faces will be glittering like the bright full moon."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3247
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 58
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 470  
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو غَسَّانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو حَازِمٍ، عَنْ سَهْلِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لَيَدْخُلَنَّ الْجَنَّةَ مِنْ أُمَّتِي سَبْعُونَ أَلْفًا أَوْ سَبْعُمِائَةِ أَلْفٍ ـ شَكَّ فِي أَحَدِهِمَا ـ مُتَمَاسِكِينَ، آخِذٌ بَعْضُهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ، حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ أَوَّلُهُمْ وَآخِرُهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ، وَوُجُوهُهُمْ عَلَى ضَوْءِ الْقَمَرِ لَيْلَةَ الْبَدْرِ ‏"
Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Seventy-thousand or seven-hundred thousand of my followers (the narrator is in doubt as to the correct number) will enter Paradise holding each other till the first and the last of them enter Paradise at the same time, and their faces will have a glitter like that of the moon at night when it is full."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6543
In-book : Book 81, Hadith 132
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 551  
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَمْرٍو، حَدَّثَنَا قَتَادَةُ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ إِنَّ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ افْتَرَقَتْ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً وَإِنَّ أُمَّتِي سَتَفْتَرِقُ عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً كُلُّهَا فِي النَّارِ إِلاَّ وَاحِدَةً وَهِيَ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏'
It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"The Children of Israel split into seventy-one sects, and my nation will split into seventy-two, all of which will be in Hell apart from one, which is the main body."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 3993
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 68
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3993
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي زَيْدٌ ـ هُوَ ابْنُ أَسْلَمَ ـ عَنْ عِيَاضِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، قَالَ خَرَجَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي أَضْحًى ـ أَوْ فِطْرٍ ـ إِلَى الْمُصَلَّى، فَمَرَّ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ فَقَالَ ‏‏ يَا مَعْشَرَ النِّسَاءِ تَصَدَّقْنَ، فَإِنِّي أُرِيتُكُنَّ أَكْثَرَ أَهْلِ النَّارِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقُلْنَ وَبِمَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ تُكْثِرْنَ اللَّعْنَ، وَتَكْفُرْنَ الْعَشِيرَ، مَا رَأَيْتُ مِنْ نَاقِصَاتِ عَقْلٍ وَدِينٍ أَذْهَبَ لِلُبِّ الرَّجُلِ الْحَازِمِ مِنْ إِحْدَاكُنَّ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَ وَمَا نُقْصَانُ دِينِنَا وَعَقْلِنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَلَيْسَ شَهَادَةُ الْمَرْأَةِ مِثْلَ نِصْفِ شَهَادَةِ الرَّجُلِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَ بَلَى‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ مِنْ نُقْصَانِ عَقْلِهَا، أَلَيْسَ إِذَا حَاضَتْ لَمْ تُصَلِّ وَلَمْ تَصُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَ بَلَى‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ مِنْ نُقْصَانِ دِينِهَا ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

[b]Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."[/b]

Sahih al-Bukhari 304
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 301  
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَاتِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَعْقُوبُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَخِي ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عَمِّهِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي نَافِعٌ، مَوْلَى أَبِي قَتَادَةَ الأَنْصَارِيِّ أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ كَيْفَ أَنْتُمْ إِذَا نَزَلَ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ فِيكُمْ وَأَمَّكُمْ ‏"
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that he[b] heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:

What would you do when the son of Mary would descend and lead you?
[/b]
Sahih Muslim 155 e
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 300
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 1, Hadith 291
Sahih Muslim

What more proof do you need that Muhammad can't save all you Muslims. He just loves to talk so many fables.

John 3:12-21 NIV — I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.” For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Cc:mustak,shizzybanks,lat967,baycard55,smartz5311,sirdrizoro,oyatz,titi4fola,aadoiza,gwanki,getleibraheem,ibroaye,ELABBZ,Mashad,qazeemj,aderojuomooba,nurarabu900,kazeemakeem,olatunyemi,uthman2senior,larbosky,meditator,abisoye92,ahmedaturboy,mummymahdi,

2 Likes

Re: A Little Islamic Calculation by MightySparrow: 1:10am On May 01, 2020
?
Re: A Little Islamic Calculation by PervertProphet: 1:37am On May 01, 2020
Re: A Little Islamic Calculation by PervertProphet: 12:09am On May 02, 2020
The more reason why everyone needs to come together against this murderous Arab ideology: Islam that always profess to be peace but a hundred miles away from peace.

#IsMubarakStillalive?
#FreeMubarakBala
#NototheSilenceofspeechbyIslam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Homemade Shampoo Recipe You Can Make At Home / Message For My Beautiful Ladies Out There / Male TODO Couplings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.