Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How To Get Free .edu Email In 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Free .edu Email In 2020 (696 Views)

How To Send Encrypted And Confidential Email In Gmail / COMBO Unlimited Custom .edu Email Method, July 2018 / Get A Free Edu Email Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free .edu Email In 2020 by Maxwellz1: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
How to get free .edu Email | 2020 | Working [May - Method] - LoadedVibez.com

How to get free .edu Email – This is the second tutorial posted this year about method to get free .edu email. This method is working as of writing of this article 2020 .

We will mention 10 Methods to get free .edu email today.

Why should one need .edu email?
Here are some of the benefits of having .edu email.

Kindly go through this post to get started for free now �

���� READ HERE �����
https://www.loadedvibez.com/2020/04/30/how-to-get-free-edu-email-2020-working-may-method/

https://www.loadedvibez.com/2020/04/30/how-to-get-free-edu-email-2020-working-may-method/

Re: How To Get Free .edu Email In 2020 by Playthepianos: 3:52am On May 01, 2020
I greet o.

I have not come to bore you or say a long story. I have not come to advertise my ebook or make money from you, but rather I have come to give you money - and plenty of it.

We all know the great potentials of Adsense today. No Blogger would dare joke with it. Adsense has proved to consistently be the number one advertising network in the world, where bloggers earn a living. If not for Adsense ehn, we no go get many blogs for Naija oo. Even Punch, Sahara reporters and many other websites dey make money from Adsense.

So what is this about? I have good news for you. If Adsense rejected your website, or if you don't have the time to follow the guidelines to approve your website, then I give you a big congratulations because this is a helping hand that I will never trade for anything. This is your time to start making money off Google. I know of many people making at least 300k to 1million naira monthly with Adsense.

But you probably know that getting Adsense approval is so difficult. Not anymore because this is an open cheque for you to get your own Adsense account without stress and start earning money too.

I will be giving you a domain name plus the verified Adsense account of the domain name for you to start earning too. You can start earning at least 40k per month for now, with an approved Adsense account and a blog.

The reason why I am selling this is because I already have my own Adsense account and domain I have been using for quite a long time and I want to maintain it.

NOTE:
Domain name: 360info.com.ng
Host: Whogohost
Niche: The name is for general purposes. You can use the domain name for any kind of niche except niches that don't go with Adsense policies.
Adsense account Status: New. Not yet pin verified.Your contact info and address will be needed so that there won't be any problem from Google in future and to avoid stories that touch. If it is pin verified, then it is very possible that the account can be disabled. But mine isn't pin verified, so you can verify it with your info. We will talk more about this if you are interested.

Adsense account + Domain name for sale!!! Hurry now!! It is in high demand.

I don't do business with men without integrity. Scammers stay off!!!
If you are looking for an Adsense approved site plus the domain name to buy, this is your only chance. Earning with Adsense is unlimited. Blogging is the way even in this lockdown.

If interested, call me @ 0903 18213 32 or email at emmaayo299 @ gmail. com for negotiations. You can always put your trust in me.

Someone is ready to buy. Waiting for the best price.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Website Design Photos / How Not To Right Online / Google Experiment. Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.