Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Anti Mosquito Hand Band - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anti Mosquito Hand Band (499 Views)

Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. / Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Mosquito Hand Band by Feny457(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2020
With the hard smell that you inhale from using some mosquito coils. Medically, it's been proven unhealthy and harsh for human health.
Have you heard of 'Anti Mosquito Hand Band' which is far more safer and healthier to use to prevent insects and mosquitoes from getting close to you. It's just a single wrist band that can protect you from mosquitoes for 3 months.
These products are very much available as it's 100% natural and perfect.

Whether you are in Abuja or Lagos... Check it out.

Re: Anti Mosquito Hand Band by Gandollaar(f): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Op how does it work?

What is the active ingredient?
Re: Anti Mosquito Hand Band by Feny457(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gandollaar:
Op how does it work?

What is the active ingredient?

Good day!
You just wear a single band on your wrist anytime you don't want a single mosquito around, whether at night or in the day. For 90 days that single band would keep you protected from mosquitoes and insects because of the presence of natural active ingredient in the middle of the band. It's very much active and healthy to use for adults and children.

You can reach me or visit the company to get any amount.
Thanks
Re: Anti Mosquito Hand Band by Gandollaar(f): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Feny457:

Good day!
You just wear a single band on your wrist anytime you don't want a single mosquito around, whether at night or in the day. For 90 days that single band would keep you protected from mosquitoes and insects because of the presence of natural active ingredient in the middle of the band. It's very much active and healthy to use for adults and children.

Thanks
How much is it? Also, what's the brand name?
Re: Anti Mosquito Hand Band by Feny457(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gandollaar:
How much is it? Also, what's the brand name?

Price: ₦500
Brand Name: Silicon Anti Malaria Wrist Band

1 Like

Re: Anti Mosquito Hand Band by ikechialex1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Check his question again and answer it directly, stop acting like your politicians.
Feny457:

Good day!

Thanks
Re: Anti Mosquito Hand Band by Feny457(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2020
ikechialex1:
Check his question again and answer it directly, stop acting like your politicians.

Thanks for your contribution
Re: Anti Mosquito Hand Band by Gandollaar(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Feny457:

Price: ₦500
Brand Name: Silicon Anti Malaria Wrist Band
Ok so how can I buy one for testing?
Re: Anti Mosquito Hand Band by Feny457(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Ok so how can I buy one for testing?
What State are you in?
Re: Anti Mosquito Hand Band by Gandollaar(f): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Feny457:

What State are you in?
I'm in lekki

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life / Black Pepper Health Benefits / Get Free Treatment For Diabetes,hbp,fibroid,and Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.