Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group (1280 Views)

Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by PicLtd: 1:47am On May 01, 2020
In 2015 IPOB got registered with UN-ECOSOC (United nations economic and social council) which speaks for marginalized, indigenous groups, minority states and culture.

Yoruba reaction- 'IPOB is scam, Kanu is a thief.'

5 years later in 2020 Yoruba Oduduwa people registers with Unrecognised people's organization (UNPO) which has no links with United nations..

Yoruba reactions- 'We yorubas are pace setters, We have gained UN recognition before Biafra', 'why can't IPOB join UNPO 'Kanu is a scammer'.

grin grin grin

Conclusion: There is no tribe on the surface of this earth more fraudulently hypocritical than the yoruba race. No group of creatures wallow more fraudulently in self-deceit than the tribe called yoruba.
You want to go far in life? Never ever listen to yoruba political advise, it is always found on deceit if you scratch the surface.

Yoruba are the only race, that will abuse you for 'eating shiit', and then go in the dead of the night to eat a lump of that same 'shiit'.

If you find any other tribe in the universe more fraudulently hypocritical enough to see white and call it black while still maintaining a straight face, I'll eat my head. It runs in their DNA, they can no longer help it.

Discuss...

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by Naija9090: 1:52am On May 01, 2020
Yoruba people don start again oh. Like Ondo IGR is x7 of the whole SE States
Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by PicLtd: 1:56am On May 01, 2020
Naija9090:
Yoruba people don start again oh. Like Ondo IGR is x7 of the whole SE States

Lol.

1 Like

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by agulion: 3:37am On May 01, 2020
Yorubas are still our brothers, one love
Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by gidgiddy: 3:48am On May 01, 2020
One thing I do know is this, Yorubas are not sophisticated enough to understand the concept of self determination

2 Likes

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by haffaze777(m): 5:55am On May 01, 2020
Rest in peace to lamidi cownugrin

2 Likes

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by orisa37: 6:22am On May 01, 2020
Full Registration with UNPO makes you a full member of the UN and a Country. ODUDUWA will use this to disrecognize NIGERIA.
Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by Ezemust: 7:08am On May 01, 2020
Yoruba!only them like themselfs.u will never see another tribe in africa as dirty,evil,dunce like yoruba.yoruba will claim most educated but reach ibadan and see stark illiteracy every where.they will claim religious tolerance cus they dont beleive in any religioun.an imam will be secretly going to one cele church while heading a mosque.that one na tolerance abi foolishness?

1 Like

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by Covidodo: 2:25am On May 03, 2020
May Shanponno destroy every osu either old or young .
Yeebos are the worst of mankind .
I'm sure those retrogressive bunch were not created by God but by the devil himself .

A useless tribe filled with uncouth , poorly educated , evil , dirty , cannibalistic , ape like and diabolic criminals . Yeebos are plagues. It is shameful that only 3 million of such people were wasted during the civil war .
It would have been better for Nigeria if the useless tribe was exterminated .

It is better to be a plant than to be Igbo .
It's a popular saying that the only good Igbo is the dead Igbo.

No good can come out of that group .
Useless scions of the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by Tobrasky: 3:25am On May 03, 2020
Covidodo:
I'm sure those retrogressive bunch were not created by God but by the devil himself .

A useless tribe filled with uncouth , poorly educated , evil , dirty , cannibalistic , ape like and diabolic criminals . Yeebos are plagues. It is shameful that only 3 million of such people were wasted during the civil war .

Yes ooo my yorugbanti broda from another mother - ko di dafun gbogbo awon Igbo.
We should have exterminated all of them in that war, especially in consideration for what they did to us in Ore, Okitipupa and parts of Ondo where they raped lots of our beautiful sisters and mothers, and killed quite a lot of people.
Those bastard Yeebos wasted lots of our boys in that botched River Niger crossing, our Aboki masters under Murtala gave the command from the rear, and sent us to our deaths in thousands.
Baba wa Awolowo (may his soul RIP, sad he took sniper and ended his life the way he did) should have done more in starving those Yeebos to death... he was too merciful Olorun Oba.
After the war, we "accommodated" the ungrateful Yeebos back into our fold, gave them their abandoned properties back and a new lease of life... afterall we are known to be suffersticated oops... I meant sophisticated accommodators right? but how did those Yeebos return the favor back? they turned round to spite us. They bought up large swaths of our properties and market economies... today awon eleribu Yeebos have now colonized large real estates all over Lagos.
My father even sold his bungalow that he built with his shares investment and savings to one werey omo Igbo, now all the tenants in that house are paying rent to that flat headed "Shukwudi" on our own land ooo for that matter! rara ooo, we must kill them all angry
They sleep with our young girls who patronize their businesses all over Alaba, Ladipo, Computer village, FESTAC etc I lost my big nyansh girl friend Ronke to one Igbo boy like that, can you imagine?
We are now fighting each other over ordinary "buredi agege" and sachets of garri... Just like our elders sold Abiola to the Gambari. Yoruba ronu oooo! we need to unite and kill all these Yeebos, we see them in our sleeps. They hunt us anywhere we go. We can't even eat our Ikokore in peace, one Igbo flat head must appear in our soup sef, ha oti o! enough is enough
I agree that a good Igbo is a dead one, but currently even their dead have more value than our living. So what does that make us? imagine people who lost millions of lives and properties and were reduced to ground zero after the war, now dominating us in almost all charts of achievements? Imagine if we went through 1/10th of what they experienced, would we have rebounded as well as they did?
Egbon we need to soul-search ooo!
Fulani are "KWARAnizing" us all over Yorubaland, while Yeebos are selling our father's houses and using it to grow Akpu farms. Enough is enough!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by blasted12: 4:48am On May 03, 2020
Why does this lockdown and economic meltdown create frustrated and angry miscreants? I've been going through a lot of posts here and most people seem so angry and frustrated. There will be a life after covid19 so y'all need to take a chill

1 Like

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by Moneywomen17(m): 5:05am On May 03, 2020
Tobrasky:

We should have exterminated all of them in that war, especially in consideration for what they did to us in Ore, Okitipupa and parts of Ondo where they raped lots of our beautiful sisters and mothers, and killed quite a lot of people.
Those bastard Yeebos wasted lots of our boys in that botched River Niger crossing, our Aboki masters under Murtala gave the command from the rear, and sent us to our deaths in thousands.
Baba wa Awolowo (may his soul RIP, sad he took sniper and ended his life the way he did) should have done more in starving those Yeebos to death... he was too merciful Olorun Oba.
After the war, we "accommodated" the ungrateful Yeebos back into our fold, gave them their abandoned properties back and a new lease of life... afterall we are known to be suffersticated oops... I meant sophisticated accommodators right? but how did those Yeebos return the favor back? they turned round to spite us. They bought up large swaths of our properties and market economies... today awon eleribu Yeebos have now colonized large real estates all over Lagos.
My father even sold his bungalow that he built with his shares investment and savings to one werey omo Igbo, now all the tenants in that house are paying rent to that flat headed "Shukwudi" on our own land ooo for that matter! rara ooo, we must kill them all angry
They sleep with our young girls who patronize their businesses all over Alaba, Ladipo, Computer village, FESTAC etc I lost my big nyansh girl friend Ronke to one Igbo boy like that, can you imagine?
We are now fighting each other over ordinary "buredi agege" and sachets of garri... Just like our elders sold Abiola to the Gambari. Yoruba ronu oooo! we need to unite and kill all these Yeebos, we see them in our sleeps. They hunt us anywhere we go. We can't even eat our Ikokore in peace, one Igbo flat head must appear in our soup sef, ha oti o! enough is enough
I agree that a good Igbo is a dead one, but currently even their dead have more value than our living. So what does that make us? imagine people who lost millions of lives and properties and were reduced to ground zero after the war, now dominating us in almost all charts of achievements? Imagine if we went through 1/10th of what they experienced, would we have rebounded as well as they did?
Fulani are "KWARAnizing" us all over Yorubaland, while Yeebos are selling our father's houses and using it to grow Akpu farms. Enough is enough!
long time tobrasky my guy. We don miss u for here. Wetin happen now.
Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by Covidodo: 5:13am On May 03, 2020
Tobrasky:

Thrash ..
Imagine a people facing a genocide during the war trying this grin cheesy
All these are figments of your imaginations .
Seems you love to beat your chest so much .

Osus are a funny bunch.

Good to see you resurface here after running away with your tail between your legs from the other thread .

Coward oshi !! cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by Moneywomen17(m): 5:22am On May 03, 2020
Covidodo:

Thrash ..
Imagine a people facing a genocide during the war trying this grin cheesy
All these are figments of your imaginations .
Seems you love to beat your chest so much .

Osus are a funny bunch.

Good to see you resurface here after running away with your tail between your legs from the other thread .

Coward oshi !! cheesy
he shock u. Tobrasky ran ni oo. Na God know Wetin he see wey make Shame no let am show him face for weeks.

2 Likes

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by Corporate2020: 5:37am On May 03, 2020
PicLtd:
In 2015 IPOB got registered with UN-ECOSOC (United nations economic and social council) which speaks for marginalized, indigenous groups, minority states and culture.

Yoruba reaction- 'IPOB is scam, Kanu is a thief.'

5 years later in 2020 Yoruba Oduduwa people registers with Unrecognised people's organization (UNPO) which has no links with United nations..

Yoruba reactions- 'We yorubas are pace setters, We have gained UN recognition before Biafra', 'why can't IPOB join UNPO 'Kanu is a scammer'.

grin grin grin

Conclusion: There is no tribe on the surface of this earth more fraudulently hypocritical than the yoruba race. No group of creatures wallow more fraudulently in self-deceit than the tribe called yoruba.
You want to go far in life? Never ever listen to yoruba political advise, it is always found on deceit if you scratch the surface.

Yoruba are the only race, that will abuse you for 'eating shiit', and then go in the dead of the night to eat a lump of that same 'shiit'.

If you find any other tribe in the universe more fraudulently hypocritical enough to see white and call it black while still maintaining a straight face, I'll eat my head. It runs in their DNA, they can no longer help it.

Discuss...

grin grin grin

This one is showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. It may actually be hereditary
Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by PicLtd: 5:48am On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

This one is showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. It may actually be hereditary

Ewedu stupidity is not only hereditary, it is congenital. That's why most of your skulls end up in a dirty babalawo calabash in ogun. grin

1 Like

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by Covidodo: 6:01am On May 03, 2020
Moneywomen17:
he shock u. Tobrasky ran ni oo. Na God know Wetin he see wey make Shame no let am show him face for weeks.
Maybe LegendHero quarantined him grin

1 Like

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by PicLtd: 6:07am On May 03, 2020
Covidodo:

Painment wan finish this one.. grin

Emotional ewedu numbskull in 'sifia' pains. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by PicLtd: 6:09am On May 03, 2020
Tobrasky:

Bwahahahahahahaha!

grin grin grin grin

I've never laughed so hard in a while... grin

Especially the 'buredi agege'. grin grin

May covidodo and his gbegriri muslim brothers continue to sukun Insha Allahu! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by happYFingers(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2020
Covidodo:

AFONJA
Ndi AFO Ojor !

1 Like

Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by goziem1982(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2020
I think this post is unnecessary,not worthy of discussion,the earlier we stop this tribal attack better for everyone.
Re: UNPO Is Greater Than United Nations- Yoruba Group by AkunaAtakasi1: 12:08pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Why does this lockdown and economic meltdown create frustrated and angry miscreants? I've been going through a lot of posts here and most people seem so angry and frustrated. There will be a life after covid19 so y'all need to take a chill
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor, Wike Cooking Okra Soup. VIDEO / It Appears Four Persons Are Making Decisions For Buhari – Unongo, Ex-northern El / Buhari, Nana Akufo-Addo, ECOWAS Presidents - Stop Alassane Ouattara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.