Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. (928 Views)

Recovered Patients Of Severe COVID-19 Infection More Likely To Die Within A Year / FCT On Alert As Cholera Kills Seven, 91 Infected / "Be Cautious": Ikpeazu Speaks From Isolation Center Over His COVID-19 Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by blazesam(m): 2:54am On May 01, 2020
Kano state on Thursday overtook the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, with total confirmed cases of COVID-19 after recording 80 cases in 24 hours, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 219, while Abuja has a total of 178.

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Thursday, announced that 204 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported in the last 24 hours, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 1932.

NCDC also announced that seven more fatalities were recorded, bringing the total number of deaths to 58.

The NCDC, in a tweet at about 11:50 p.m. on Thursday, said of the 204 new cases, 80 were recorded in Kano state, 45-Lagos, 12-Gombe, 9-Bauchi, 9-Sokoto, 7-Borno, 7-Edo, 6-Rivers, 6-Ogun, 4-FCT, 4-Akwa Ibom, 4-Bayelsa, 3-Kaduna, 2-Oyo, 2-Delta, 2-Nasarawa, 1-Ondo, 1-Kebbi.

Thursday’s 204 new cases are the highest reported in a day since the outbreak of the pandemic in February.

Across the world, the novel coronavirus has killed 230,309 people since the outbreak first emerged in China in December, according to a tally from official sources compiled by AFP at 1900 GMT on Thursday.

As at 11:50pm, 30th April, the virus has spread to 34 states and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

With the new cases recorded, Nigeria now has 1,555 active cases, while 319 infected persons have been treated and discharged, with 58 deaths recorded.

“On the 30th of April 2020, 204 new confirmed cases and seven deaths were recorded in Nigeria

“No new state has reported a case in the last 24 hours.

“Till date, 1932 cases have been confirmed, 319 cases have been discharged and 58 deaths have been recorded in 34 states and the Federal Capital Territory

“The 204 new cases are reported from eighteen states- Kano (80), Lagos (45), Gombe (12), Sokoto (9), Bauchi (9), Edo (7), Borno (7), Rivers (6), Ogun (6), FCT (4), Akwa Ibom (4), Bayelsa (4), Kaduna (3), Oyo (2), Delta (2), Nasarawa (2), Ondo (1), Kebbi (1).

Find below, the number of states and the number of confirmed cases so far:
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Nobody: 2:56am On May 01, 2020
It is expected.
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by chimezieeze98: 3:03am On May 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSab1AX2WxU

Why wouldn't they? Can the people in this video say they are on lockdown? They aren't even wearing face masks nor practicing social distancing. Why do these people hate themselves so?

1 Like

Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Aboks(m): 3:06am On May 01, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSab1AX2WxU

Why wouldn't they? Can the people in this video say they are on lockdown? They aren't even wearing face masks nor practicing social distancing. Why do these people hate themselves so?

They are bunch of stack illiterates

1 Like

Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Bari22: 3:07am On May 01, 2020
sorry for my dear state
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by SavageMaster: 3:16am On May 01, 2020
blazesam:
Kano state on Thursday overtook the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, with total confirmed cases of COVID-19 after recording 80 cases in 24 hours, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 219, while Abuja has a total of 178.

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Thursday, announced that 204 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported in the last 24 hours, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 1932.

NCDC also announced that seven more fatalities were recorded, bringing the total number of deaths to 58.

The NCDC, in a tweet at about 11:50 p.m. on Thursday, said of the 204 new cases, 80 were recorded in Kano state, 45-Lagos, 12-Gombe, 9-Bauchi, 9-Sokoto, 7-Borno, 7-Edo, 6-Rivers, 6-Ogun, 4-FCT, 4-Akwa Ibom, 4-Bayelsa, 3-Kaduna, 2-Oyo, 2-Delta, 2-Nasarawa, 1-Ondo, 1-Kebbi.

Thursday’s 204 new cases are the highest reported in a day since the outbreak of the pandemic in February.

Across the world, the novel coronavirus has killed 230,309 people since the outbreak first emerged in China in December, according to a tally from official sources compiled by AFP at 1900 GMT on Thursday.

As at 11:50pm, 30th April, the virus has spread to 34 states and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

With the new cases recorded, Nigeria now has 1,555 active cases, while 319 infected persons have been treated and discharged, with 58 deaths recorded.

“On the 30th of April 2020, 204 new confirmed cases and seven deaths were recorded in Nigeria

“No new state has reported a case in the last 24 hours.

“Till date, 1932 cases have been confirmed, 319 cases have been discharged and 58 deaths have been recorded in 34 states and the Federal Capital Territory

“The 204 new cases are reported from eighteen states- Kano (80), Lagos (45), Gombe (12), Sokoto (9), Bauchi (9), Edo (7), Borno (7), Rivers (6), Ogun (6), FCT (4), Akwa Ibom (4), Bayelsa (4), Kaduna (3), Oyo (2), Delta (2), Nasarawa (2), Ondo (1), Kebbi (1).

Find below, the number of states and the number of confirmed cases so far:

Covid-19 Premier League, Nigerian Edition.

At this rate, Kano may eventually overtake Lagos and top the league

1 Like

Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by HonAdeli(m): 3:26am On May 01, 2020
I pray this Hausa guys doesn't put Nigeria into more bigger trouble.. They act differently and always fail to adhere to instructions.

1 Like

Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Arrewa: 3:55am On May 01, 2020
Aboks:

They are bunch of stack illiterates
bloody bigot!! The educated Lagos is about to hit 1k

Bigotry will never allow you reason well! MN

Thank God we're in this together!! Una go soon get sense!
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Arrewa: 3:57am On May 01, 2020
HonAdeli:
I pray this Hausa guys doesn't put Nigeria into more bigger trouble.. They act differently and always fail to adhere to instructions.
yes Lagos that is adhering to instructions is about to hit 1k!

Say no to bigotry!! Bigotry is a disease!!

Why are so obsessed about the north when the south is still counting scores??

1 Like

Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:04am On May 01, 2020
It is much expected based on what is obtainable in Kano State.
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by blazesam(m): 4:04am On May 01, 2020
North or South, the idea is that the educated will suffer it most. Check naija vs US. what up who is leading?
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Orobo20: 5:36am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Orobo20: 5:36am On May 01, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

[/s]
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Aboks(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Aboki na aboki
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Babalegba(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:

Lol. Are you even reasoning at all Lagos has a lot of international travellers ,expatriates and international seaport so Corona virus should be expected there but Kano on the other hand has a lot of infections due to idiocy and not because of international exposute. Kano should have been a low risk area while lagos, Abuja and ogun state should be classified as high risk. Education appears to be important

1 Like

Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Aboks(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2020
Babalegba:
Lol. Are you even reasoning at all Lagos has a lot of international travellers ,expatriates and international seaport so Corona virus should be expected there but Kano on the other hand has a lot of infections due to idiocy and not because of international exposute. Kano should have been a low risk area while lagos, Abuja and ogun state should be classified as high risk. Education appears to be important

Tell them the truth is bitter go to other states people adhere to orders but in northern Nigeria
the stack illiterates are even abusing security operatives who chase them to their homes

1 Like

Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:

But you are always the first to talk about southeast. So you know the meaning of the word bigotry? Haba. Mai gida hypocrisy da karya ba banbanchi.
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Arrewa: 7:47pm On May 01, 2020
chiddyok:

But you are always the first to talk about southeast. So you know the meaning of the word bigotry? Haba. Mai gida hypocrisy da karya ba banbanchi.
where did I talk about south east?? Yaushe nayi magana Akan kudu game da Covid19?
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
where did I talk about south east?? Yaushe nayi magana Akan kudu game da Covid19?
Posts na ka, duka ya chika da bigotry. A sani na ba ra ka yada ba, ama ka yi hakiru da so posts na ka.
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Arrewa: 8:12pm On May 01, 2020
chiddyok:

Posts na ka, duka ya chika da bigotry. A sani na ba ra ka yada ba, ama ka yi hakiru da so posts na ka.
idan kin duba post nawa whitout sentiment...You'll never have refer to be as a bigot! Ni mutum ne Mai kishi Yan Arewa! And I'm very proud of that...

I'm just trying to defend my region from people who their only aim is to paint her black!

I'm sorry if I'm hurting some of in this process!

Gbaharan numu... Amam na ufodu unu bu ndi igbo nwere ezigbo Obi... Mana ufodu n'ime unu nwekwara ajo obi dinyere Anyi bu ndi ugwu!!

Inason kisancewa I'm not a tribal or religious bigot! I'm only fighting bigotry and tribalism in a complicated way!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Karlifate: 8:27pm On May 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
idan kin duba post nawa whitout sentiment...You'll never have refer to be as a bigot! Ni mutum ne Mai kishi Yan Arewa! And I'm very proud of that...

I'm just trying to defend my region from people who their only aim is to paint her black!

Gbaharan numu... Amam na ufodu unu bu ndi igbo nwere ezigbo Obi... Mana ufodu n'ime unu nwekwara ajo obi dinyere Anyi bu ndi ugwu!!

Inason kisancewa I'm not a tribal or religious bigot! I'm only fighting bigotry and tribalism in a complicated way!!
Toh, kar mu zama abun wanda mu na fada. Se da safe. Sanu da Azumi.
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Arrewa: 9:29pm On May 01, 2020
chiddyok:

Toh, kar mu zama abun wanda mu na fada. Se da safe. Sanu da Azumi.
Nagode!
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by Problemkid1: 1:08am On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Kana fadi karya yaro. Ka riga ka sa Mana ido a cikin wannan tattaunawar. Ina
da kalon ka ne kawai, amma ba ka sani ba. Kawa ka Ci gaba da gashi.
Ranar da na mutu, ni da kai za mu yi rashi. Ba mu nana ba ne. Ai muna nana ai. Za mu ga wanda zai gaji daga baya. Na gama case!!
Re: Kano Overtakes Fct On Covid 19 Infection. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:35am On May 02, 2020
The governor is that state irresponsible

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Urine Is Smelling / . / Health Is Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.