Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Attention Please!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attention Please!! (513 Views)

Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. / ATTENTION: Teachers, Nurses, Others Can Now Get Australian Visa In Just 3 Days / Ajata-okwuru-ibeku Bad Road In Abia Receives Urgent Attention From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Please!! by Trenton: 5:03am On May 01, 2020
please to kill off boredom during this lockdown, i ve decided for the umpteenth time to read through the travel section till the last page....nothing gives joy pass reading Travelogues i swear...biko people in charge why not make it easier so we can just search page number and go their asap rather than this tedious way of doin it now...
please help...

1 Like

Re: Attention Please!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2020
Trenton:
please to kill off boredom during this lockdown, i ve decided for the umpteenth time to read through the travel section till the last page....nothing gives joy pass reading Travelogues i swear...biko people in charge why not make it easier so we can just search page number and go their asap rather than this tedious way of doin it now...
please help...
To do it just edit the page number on your browser, you'll see the current page link of a section on the top screen. So when you see www . nairaL. com / travel / xctrau/ page 22 . html change that 22 to 23, 24 or whatever you want that exists in the site
Re: Attention Please!! by Trenton: 10:49pm On May 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
To do it just edit the page number on your browser, you'll see the current page link of a section on the top screen. So when you see www . nairaL. com / travel / xctrau/ page 22 . html change that 22 to 23, 24 or whatever you want that exists in the site

thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

PRADA Closes Store In Africa's Richest Square Mile / With Flights Banned, Son Sails Solo Across Atlantic To Reach Father, 90 / Ways To Enter Canada Without IETLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.