Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Covid-19: Apc Deceiving Nigerians With Figures And Stealing Billions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Apc Deceiving Nigerians With Figures And Stealing Billions (452 Views)

Convention: 19 APC Youth Leader Aspirants, Others Join Dada's Campaign Team / Stop Exposing Nigerians To The Risk Of Covid-19 - APC Warns Yahaya Bello / Covid-19: APC Reacts To Governor Wike’s Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Apc Deceiving Nigerians With Figures And Stealing Billions by DonJay95: 6:54am On May 01, 2020
You people need to wise up. This is Nigeria, the Apc is using fabricated figures to get more funds into the Health Sector so they can cash out more big.
I am not saying there is no covid-19 case in Nigeria, but the truth is that, these politicians are playing politics with it. They are increasing there numbers to enable them get more funds to steal. If indeed these numbers are true and covid-19 takes 14days for symptoms to show, trust me the number would have been far more than what we have. Death cases would have gone round social media from private individuals and not media. Just like we see videos of police brutality been posted across social media platform with didn’t come from the press.

I repeat Covid-19 takes 14days to show symptoms so if the figures in Nigeria are true with our poor social distancing, we would have had more than it is. E.g USA, because of the transparency in the system over there that is why you see the high number of cases and death rate over a short period of time. Are we more educated than them? Do we have better health system with good emergency response?, Our normal way of life in Nigeria is it not a good explanation of “ Opposite of Social Distancing”? Even up till now how many of us practicing social distancing?? Forget about those saying, they are not doing proper test else the true numbers would have increased, they said that three weeks ago, two weeks ago and now over a week and no one has recorded anybody with emergency covid-19 symptoms or come on social media to say this happened in my compound, or it happened to my friend or someone I know?

This government will just go on there social media handles without good breakdown of reported cases and just announce more number of cases and share them within the state to put fear in Nigerians while they steal and avoid questioning from well meaning Nigerians. When did this set of Nigerian politicians we all know to be extremely corrupt immediately become saint all of a sudden because of Covid-19? If you think these people are telling you the truth then you have lost knowledge of how corrupt this country is.

Well just my opinion, those who can relate would understand.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Apc Deceiving Nigerians With Figures And Stealing Billions by Pentasoft1978: 7:01am On May 01, 2020
Please o don't understand your essay. go and find out what is killing the people on kano
Re: Covid-19: Apc Deceiving Nigerians With Figures And Stealing Billions by Pentasoft1978: 7:02am On May 01, 2020
Please I don't understand your essay. go and find out what is killing the people in kano
Re: Covid-19: Apc Deceiving Nigerians With Figures And Stealing Billions by Bigflamie(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2020
You are on point brother.

Since they heard of the imminent lockdown relaxation, the figures have gone up rapidly.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Apc Deceiving Nigerians With Figures And Stealing Billions by alizma: 7:33am On May 01, 2020
You people should not worry, the lockdown will be relaxed on Monday.
Re: Covid-19: Apc Deceiving Nigerians With Figures And Stealing Billions by nsiba: 8:19am On May 01, 2020
DonJay95:
You people need to wise up. This is Nigeria, the Apc is using fabricated figures to get more funds into the Health Sector so they can cash out more big.
I am not saying there is no covid-19 case in Nigeria, but the truth is that, these politicians are playing politics with it. They are increasing there numbers to enable them get more funds to steal. If indeed these numbers are true and covid-19 takes 14days for symptoms to show, trust me the number would have been far more than what we have. Death cases would have gone round social media from private individuals and not media. Just like we see videos of police brutality been posted across social media platform with didn’t come from the press.

I repeat Covid-19 takes 14days to show symptoms so if the figures in Nigeria are true with our poor social distancing, we would have had more than it is. E.g USA, because of the transparency in the system over there that is why you see the high number of cases and death rate over a short period of time. Are we more educated than them? Do we have better health system with good emergency response?, Our normal way of life in Nigeria is it not a good explanation of “ Opposite of Social Distancing”? Even up till now how many of us practicing social distancing?? Forget about those saying, they are not doing proper test else the true numbers would have increased, they said that three weeks ago, two weeks ago and now over a week and no one has recorded anybody with emergency covid-19 symptoms or come on social media to say this happened in my compound, or it happened to my friend or someone I know?

This government will just go on there social media handles without good breakdown of reported cases and just announce more number of cases and share them within the state to put fear in Nigerians while they steal and avoid questioning from well meaning Nigerians. When did this set of Nigerian politicians we all know to be extremely corrupt immediately become saint all of a sudden because of Covid-19? If you think these people are telling you the truth then you have lost knowledge of how corrupt this country is.

Well just my opinion, those who can relate would understand.

I more than understand... Covid19 na scam
Re: Covid-19: Apc Deceiving Nigerians With Figures And Stealing Billions by DATACUG00000(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

23 Megawatts Calabar Power Plant Waiting On PHEDC For Evacuation -ayade / 80 Million Africans Risk Extreme Poverty After COVID-19 – Obasanjo, Boshe / Lawyers Ask EFCC To Arrest, Probe Speaker Obasa, Over Corruption Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.