Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help (1658 Views)

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan / We Buy Scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by NowisGod109(f): 6:56am On May 01, 2020
My sister abroad has a property at Magodo here in lagos and she just decided to want to develop the place for residential purpose for her and her family relocatingfrom USA. Since we started, we have paid the omooniles about 15% of the cost of the property and after that, they said they want to collect money for foundation, we gave them 150k and said until we finish the property we don't any disturbance or stop those working there, but the people working there said they still come there every day to collect 2k sometimes 5k and even when they want to offload materials like blocks or sand they still collect money ever since they started working there. Now they want to do the decking and these people still came again and said nobody can work there that they want to collect another money for decking, meanwhile we have built the fence and they collected money for building the fence too. I checked the land grabber website to contact via email but the email don't seem to be valid with the auto response I get. Anyone with any other contacts or any means I can get help to stop this nonsense pls I need help or if I can get about 4 soldiers to standby when those people are working we will pay them. Am just tired of the whole shit aswear
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58am On May 01, 2020
Since you don't have time for omo onile's wahala.
Get a property lawyer, they know how to handle them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by KINGreignn: 6:59am On May 01, 2020
post=89050026:
Also, the omoniles know how to prepare charms.
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On May 01, 2020
KINGreignn:

Also, the omoniles know how to prepare charms.
CHUKWUKADIBIA!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by KINGreignn: 7:03am On May 01, 2020
post=89050070:

CHUKWUKADIBIA!!!

They are also closely linked to hardened thugs and criminals too.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Nobody: 7:07am On May 01, 2020
NowisGod109:
My sister abroad has a property at Magodo here in lagos and she just decided to want to develop the place for residential purpose for her and her family relocatingfrom USA. Since we started, we have paid the omooniles about 15% of the cost of the property and after that, they said they want to collect money for foundation, we gave them 150k and said until we finish the property we don't any disturbance or stop those working there, but the people working there said they still come there every day to collect 2k sometimes 5k and even when they want to offload materials like blocks or sand they still collect money ever since they started working there. Now they want to do the decking and these people still came again and said nobody can work there that they want to collect another money for decking, meanwhile we have built the fence and they collected money for building the fence too. I checked the land grabber website to contact via email but the email don't seem to be valid with the auto response I get. Anyone with any other contacts or any means I can get help to stop this nonsense pls I need help or if I can get about 4 soldiers to standby when those people are working we will pay them. Am just tired of the whole shit aswear
Cele church. That's all you need
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Saraphim101(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2020
I dunno what omo onile means
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16am On May 01, 2020
KINGreignn:

They are also closely linked to hardened thugs and criminals too.
Come guy,
How u know dem laidis nah?
You be Omo onile?
We don dey take one kind eye look you o! wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by dangermouse(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2020
Just locate the Baale (traditional leader) of the area and have a talk with him. You will get the respite u seek.
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18am On May 01, 2020
Saraphim101:
I dunno what omo onile means
Say no more.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2020
The omonile issues is something you handle with smartness , wisdom and tenacity.

First of all, the Lagos State government under Ambode banned it, but I think they have resumed duty since Sanwolu came into power.

The #150k who exactly did you pay to. The mistake you people made then was the poor negotiation. Since you have up to then#150k cash then, you would have negotiated properly, telling them it's for foundation decking and roofing, since you have the money cash then, they will do strong head small but they will accept because they need the free money.

Also you tell them that you need a receipt from them to officially show that you have paid this money.

But now a mistake has been made. It's going to cost you people another money like #50 or #100k depending.

But this time be smart. First, find the Baale of that Area and go straight and explain you plight to . Tell him to summon the head of the group of miscreants. When they come, tell them you have respected them and paid them money before, yet they are disturbing you and you don't like it, be firm in your words.

That now you want to pay till finishing, and not just that, that you don't want any of their miscreants roaming or coming to your site anylonger, let them call their miscreants to order. Then make the payment to Baale let him give you an official receipt.

Then also that money is also collected as development fees by local government, find your local government office, go there, find the right office, tip the person in charge like #5k, and then make some.official payment to government, I think about #30k or so, make sure you show it to the Baale, let him know you have also paid to the government. You can even do it before going to meet the Baale for negotiation so you Carry the receipt along.

They will call their miscreants to order.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Nobody: 7:24am On May 01, 2020
This is crazy. Someone told me a similar story, few years ago.
Seems like it is always a challenge building your own house in Lagos, for anyone.
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Ynix(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2020
Get to know who is the oldest man they are loyal to. Go with an aged person and beg the oldest person, He will call them to order.
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by KINGreignn: 7:34am On May 01, 2020
post=89050398:

Come guy,
You be Omo onile?
I've been a builder and I've built a personal property so I am talking from experience.
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by KINGreignn: 7:36am On May 01, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
The omonile issues is something you handle with smartness , wisdom and tenacity.

First of all, the Lagos State government under Ambode banned it, but I think they have resumed duty since Sanwolu came into power.

The #150k who exactly did you pay to. The mistake you people made then was the poor negotiation. Since you have up to then#150k cash then, you would have negotiated properly, telling them it's for foundation decking and roofing, since you have the money cash then, they will do strong head small but they will accept because they need the free money.

Also you tell them that you need a receipt from them to officially show that you have paid this money.

But now a mistake has been made. It's going to cost you people another money like #50 or #100k depending.

But this time be smart. First, find the Baale of that Area and go straight and explain you plight to . Tell him to summon the head of the group of miscreants. When they come, tell them you have respected them and paid them money before, yet they are disturbing you and you don't like it, be firm in your words.

That now you want to pay till finishing, and not just that, that you don't want any of their miscreants roaming or coming to your site anylonger, let them call their miscreants to order. Then make the payment to Baale let him give you an official receipt.

Then also that money is also collected as development fees by local government, find your local government office, go there, find the right office, tip the person in charge like #5k, and then make some.official payment to government, I think about #30k or so, make sure you show it to the Baale, let him know you have also paid to the government. You can even do it before going to meet the Baale for negotiation so you Carry the receipt along.

They will call their miscreants to order.

OP, follow this advice.
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On May 01, 2020
KINGreignn:

I've been a builder and I've built a personal property so I am talking from experience.
You are now talking.
This is coming from the horse's mouth then.
Kindly advise the OP on what to do sir.
Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by matken(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2020
For every decking u are to pay new funds bro, even roofing
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Nobody: 7:47am On May 01, 2020
hire military help, if u hav a friend in the military. that was how my land lord scaled through..cuz dey will keep coming.. those omonile guys are hardened kidnappers and thugs. angry

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Seyi62(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2020
I'm a lawyer, I done stuffs like this. Dm me on Whatsapp and let's chat 07069254351

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Orobo20: 8:23am On May 01, 2020
[s]
post=89050026:
[/s]
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Orobo20: 8:24am On May 01, 2020
[s]
post=89050070:

CHUKWUKADIBIA!!!
[/s]
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Orobo20: 8:27am On May 01, 2020
[s]
post=89050398:

Come guy,
You be Omo onile?
[/s]
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Orobo20: 8:29am On May 01, 2020
[s]
post=89050437:
Say no more.....
[/s]
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by GregJames(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2020
Call Mr Goody

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Orobo20: 8:33am On May 01, 2020
[s]
post=89050999:

You are now talking.
This is coming from the horse's mouth then.
Kindly advise the OP on what to do sir.
Thanks.
[/s]
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Perfecttouchade: 9:00am On May 01, 2020
NowisGod109:
chief u can pick soldiers at Ikea cantoment, narrate the issues to them and forget all those gragra those guys dey do, Dem go carry ponpon for u sef and do labour job that day..u should av drawn the eye of their boss closer at the first money u paid them, buy beers for them by now u would av been able to use play play take computer their eyes for your property.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by NowisGod109(f): 9:20am On May 01, 2020
Here
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by DanseMacabre(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2020
I wonder why this omonile problem keeps persisting in Yoruba land.
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Perfecttouchade: 9:36am On May 01, 2020
NowisGod109:

What are you saying, I have bought so many things for them ranging from different wines to red label, give them money in envelopes and all sorts. But they just feel, when they keep coming like that, we have no option, money will surely come out.
u don vex? No vex, That was just an opinion that worked for some people
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2020
post=89050070:

CHUKWUKADIBIA!!!
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry
Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2020
NowisGod109:
baba Residencial house should be don in ur village u no get state or village. Are u a refugee?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Am In Deep Shit With The Omooniles O Kindly Help by NowisGod109(f): 10:35am On May 01, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
baba Residencial house should be don in ur village u no get state or village. Are u a refugee?

Ode
I'm not igbo or aboki na yoruba I be
Tout
By der words we shall knw them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Semidetach Duplex In Gwarinpa For Sale (abuja) / Land@lekki Phase 1 Shoprite Side On Block 134 Plots 2,6,11 N65m(net) / Discovery Gardens.isheri North : 3bed Terrace Duplex: 13m Outright :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.