Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan (38116 Views)

Classic 3 Bedroom Bungalow Plan / Please Critique This My 5 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Plot Of Land / Customized Bungalow Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by iduzebaba(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pls leaders and professional here , kindly help me criticise this 4 bedroom bungalow house plan that I intend to work on.

I will appreciate all the criticism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by fortunateme: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
*Critique

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by iduzebaba(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
fortunateme:
*Critique

Thank you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by lordm(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
The first bedroom is too small. Otherwise I think it's great

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by iduzebaba(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
lordm:

Thank you lordm. What of cross ventilation. What do you think sir?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by iduzebaba(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
cc: Ymodulus, spotted city, mypropaty naija, gabrokpara 001, atimadesign, astrolet, mufutau55, lawyer, diordaves, land owners
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by lordm(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
The room close to the master's room should have another window adjacent to allow cross ventilation .

6 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
iduzebaba:
cc: Ymodulus, spotted city, mypropaty naija, gabrokpara 001, atimadesign, astrolet, mufutau55, lawyer, diordaves, land owners

First i commend who ever did the design.

It just need a little tweak

1) i can tell the designer tried to limit unnecessary circulation space, however its not entirely ideal for one to step into the dinning before accessing the lobby, a partition wall can be introduced in the dining to cut it off thus extending the lobby in other for it to be accessed straight from the living room

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gabrokpara001:

First i commend who ever did the design.

It just need a little tweak

1) i can tell the designer tried to limit unnecessary circulation space, however its not entirely ideal for one to step into the dinning before accessing the lobby, a partition wall can be introduced in the dining to cut it off thus extending the lobby in other for it to be accessed straight from the living room

2) The toilet window of the bedroom close to the masters bedroom, should be on the same wall as the toilet window of the master bedroom, they should be very close separated by just the wall, this would make both toilet share a single chamber , water supply and reduce cost of piping

I am a Architect, feel free to callmessage me on Whatsapp for your affordable & efficient building designs 09037396586

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
iduzebaba:

feel free to Whatsapp me 09037396586

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by iduzebaba(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Gabrokpara001, thank you so much for the insightful input
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by spyder880(m): 4:22am On Feb 16, 2023
iduzebaba:
Pls leaders and professional here , kindly help me criticise this 4 bedroom bungalow house plan that I intend to work on.

It's a nice plan, but am just concerned about the position of the visitors WC, tends to dominate the front porch where a lot of activities take place in most houses.

25 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Those area i marked x with numbers on them needs attention..

1. I can't be coming to your house and on entering the first thing that welcomes me into the home is a toilet. Secondly, the visitors toilet has eaten up the chunk of space in ur entrance porch which is not so idea as that area can also be used as a relaxation spot .

2. I noticed from ur plan that i can only access the rooms and kitchen via the dinning. Think about the sitting arrangements in ur dining area, that'll obstruct movements as I'll always have to move the chairs and all forth and back to gain access into the rooms. I don't think it's really conducive.

3. Same dinning is also an access point to the visitors bedroom. That's not too ideal. As earlier stated that'll disrupt movements because of the dinning sets there.

Conclusion
*Reposition your visitors wc
*Reposition your dinning

Every other thing there is okay

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by tivta(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
Those area i marked x with numbers on them needs attention..

1. I can't be coming to your house and on entering the first thing that welcomes me into the home is a toilet. Secondly, the visitors toilet has eaten up the chunk of space in ur entrance porch which is not so idea as that area can also be used as a relaxation spot .

2. I noticed from ur plan that i can only access the rooms and kitchen via the dinning. Think about the sitting arrangements in ur dining area, that'll obstruct movements as I'll always have to move the chairs and all forth and back to gain access into the rooms. I don't think it's really conducive.

3. Same dinning is also an access point to the visitors bedroom. That's not too idea. As earlier stated that'll disrupt movements because of the dinning sets there.

Conclusion
*Reposition your visitors wc
*Reposition your dinning

Every other thing there is okay

I disagree with you on number 1. Visitors toilet is very ok, for instance a stranger has no reason to enter the main house to use the main toilet.
I agree with number 2 and 3, there should be a corridor connecting the rooms.
I also hope the roof won't be these common roofing nowadays that waste wood and make it difficult to mount solar panels.

17 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
tivta:

I disagree with you on number 1. Visitors toilet is very ok, for instance a stranger has no reason to enter the main house to use the main toilet.
I agree with number 2 and 3, there should be a corridor connecting the rooms.
I also hope the roof won't be these common roofing nowadays that waste wood and make it difficult to mount solar panels.

Kindly read the comments well.
Yes!! the visitors toilet is important as that'll serve the guest/visitors. Corrections to be made is to repostion it as its eating up the chunk of space there in the entrance porch, and also entrance, hidden from public view

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Hum2020: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Good day narialand I think the kitchen should be move to the bedroom by right side while the bedroom should be at the kitchen place thanks

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Hatesin: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Visitors' toilet issue again? Nobody is against having a visitors'toilet in a house but the unanswered question is "must the toilet be inside the home owner's mouth so as to impress his visitors with toilet?"
A toilet should be hid from public view and there are several ways to achieve this without the user seeing the door leading to the inner parts of the house. This calls for more creativity on the parts of our architects

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by justdogitto: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
angry
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by bigdammyj: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by farouk2much(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Any relevant information whe i go get visa leave naija....08034065607 my contacts plss help me am hausa by tribe... Lived in minna
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by leofab(f): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
N
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by frankmoney(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Master bedroom is too close to the living room .
The visitors toilet window is directly in front of the verandah

No window in the kitchen store

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Aguogba(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
iduzebaba:

You kitchen store cannot be used without torchlight or bulb. It will be super dark. Consider repositioning it towards a natural source of light.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Crusadee: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
It's a great plan, but on my own I prefer Master bedroom to be in the same front elevation with sitting room so that from the master bedroom windows you see who is coming in or out of your house for security reasons.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by pol23: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
I feel the master bedroom shouldn't be in between 2 rooms.
It should be the one at the last edge.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Thiefnubuu will be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by sofeo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Alright.

Check my signature
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by StTrump: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
No hide out for emergency robberies.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by Reelmii: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan by WarriorHero: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
The 2 bedrooms on the right hand side of the plan are both small (the ones measuring 3000)

lordm:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos) / Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood / Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.