Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,212 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity (2102 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Speak On Igbo And Yoruba Unity / 2023: South West Leaders Should Support Tinubu For The Sake Of Yoruba Unity -ABO / Towards Igbo-yoruba Unity And Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Deepfeel(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2020
OK
Afonja wailler
You Yoruba's blame Igbo's for everything , looks like it was the Igbo's that gave Ilorin to fulanis
Arrewa:
There's no Difference between Muric and CAN

In actual sense... MURIC dey even learn work for where CAN dey!

Yorubas are not religious bigots!!

Since I was born and now I'm getting older... I've never heard of religious crisis in Yoruba land!

The only people trying to divide the Yorubas are igbos!!

When you're well educated and exposed! You'll never derive joy in bigotry!

Humanity should come first before religion!!

Religion should be a personal affair between you and the Supreme being you believe in!

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Nobody: 10:04am On May 01, 2020
Were yorobers ever united before? undecided
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Corrections: 10:05am On May 01, 2020
Staro:

Oga, Islam created Boko Haram. So, why should they even target churches in the first place ?
Christianity is not known for terrorism. Christians don't kill anyone for God. It is Muslims that
fight and kill for their Allah, why ? Is the Allah you people worship so powerless that he cannot fight for
himself ?

SOLID POINT...A MUSLIM CREATED BOKO HARAM FOR THE BENEFIT OF MUSLIMS SO WHY SHOULD CHRISTIANS BE DRAGGED INTO THE MUD OF KILLINGS WHEN THINGS STARTED FALLING APART IN THEIR HOUSE?

SO THEREFORE C.A.N can't BE WRONG IF THEY SAID BOKOHARAM WAS KILLING CHRISTIANS.

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Codepain: 10:11am On May 01, 2020
Staro:

So daft to compare CAN to those rag tags called MURIC
Whoever raised you did a poor job at it
you stupid dingbat
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by DontCough: 10:18am On May 01, 2020
agulion:
The way and manner MURIC and it's supporters are going, it might tear our people apart. We are not known to be religious bigotry but unfortunately MURIC have gone far on it. The yourth have to start taking steps since our elders have remained silent. MURIC is bad influence on our children and our unity as a Yoruba nation.
Orobo20:
op you're living in denial
yeroba Muslims are different from real omoluabis

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

You guys are only speaking nonsense in the nonsense which your cheap propaganda.
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by DontCough: 10:21am On May 01, 2020
Yobabad:
I don't know why most Yorubas avoid a thread like this only to be looking for Nnamdi Kalu threads.

Yorubas are sensible & unpredictable people, when you think they'll talk they keep mum, when you expect the Yorubas to stay mute, they yell at you.
Yorubas are wiser than your antics.
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by PicLtd: 10:44am On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:

Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC). The name speaks for itself.

You might see Prof. Ishaq Akintola as figurehead but you wouldn't know the person's behind him, willing him on. So don't go about listing names of persons who you feel are Muslims and civil. Anyone of them can be behind him, cos matter of fact, none of those you listed have openly disagreed with his ways.

MURIC was established as a child of necessity, cos Muslims believed they were deliberately and/or accidentally overlooked and they want to take their rightful place as equal stakeholders. They speak for Muslims everywhere, be it Rivers, Anambra, Kano, Lagos or Osun. They haven't called for anything other than equity.

Mr 'james', what tribe do you belong and what is your religion? grin
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by PicLtd: 10:45am On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
There's no Difference between Muric and CAN

In actual sense... MURIC dey even learn work for where CAN dey!

Yorubas are not religious bigots!!

Since I was born and now I'm getting older... I've never heard of religious crisis in Yoruba land!

The only people trying to divide the Yorubas are igbos!!

When you're well educated and exposed! You'll never derive joy in bigotry!

Humanity should come first before religion!!

Religion should be a personal affair between you and the Supreme being you believe in!

Are you a non-bigot? Mr 'educated arrewa'?
Are Igbos uneducated? grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Clagold: 11:38am On May 01, 2020
Please Yoruba's should do something about it fast. That man is evil even more than the devil himself]The way and manner MURIC and it's supporters are going, it might tear our people apart. We are not known to be religious bigotry but unfortunately MURIC have gone far on it. The yourth have to start taking steps since our elders have remained silent. MURIC is bad influence on our children and our unity as a Yoruba nation. [/quote]
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by jamesversion: 11:43am On May 01, 2020
PicLtd:

Mr 'james', what tribe do you belong and what is your religion? grin

My tribe and religion does not prevent me from unbiased critical thinking and logical conclusions.
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by waledeji(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2020
Orobo20:
op you're living in denial
yeroba Muslims are different from real omoluabis

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
Bigot, ttribalist, Hypocrite undecided undecided undecided
I'm vindicated about you after all
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by waledeji(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2020
Orobo20:
[s][/s]
You are an hypocrite. Your comment is worse than this one you cancelled you this ethnic bigot
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by PicLtd: 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:

My tribe and religion does not prevent me from unbiased critical thinking and logical conclusions.

Yes but you should not be ashamed if it either. I am proudly Igbo, what tribe do you belong?
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by jamesversion: 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
PicLtd:

Yes but you should not be ashamed if it either. I am proudly Igbo, what tribe do you belong?

I'm from Yoruba
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Benbellamor: 1:55pm On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:
Not at all, MURICs mandate is to ensure that Muslims aren't truncated. if you had accorded Muslims respect and recognition as equal players in Yorubaland, there would be no MURIC. Just do what is right before all and we will all be fine.
Taqqiya....
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by SharonLoveth(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus...
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by jamesversion: 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus...
You are cute.. I know you're in Nigeria.
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by SharonLoveth(f): 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:

No I'm not.. I can call you with my number for perusal observation
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by SharonLoveth(f): 2:01pm On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:

Are you in support of MURIC or against?
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by jamesversion: 2:05pm On May 01, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Are you in support of MURIC or against?

im neither for/against MURIC. Are u single??
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by SharonLoveth(f): 2:09pm On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:

im neither for/against MURIC. Are u single??

You must either be in support or against, it means you're a hypocrite
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by PicLtd: 2:27pm On May 01, 2020
jamesversion:

I'm from Yoruba
Thank you, I'm christian, are you muslim or christian? grin
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by Yobabad: 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
DontCough:

Yorubas are sensible & unpredictable people, when you think they'll talk they keep mum, when you expect the Yorubas to stay mute, they yell at you.
Yorubas are wiser than your antics.
no wonder they are in the best country in the world, the have used their sense to develop the whole country
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by SadiqBabaSani: 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
anyone who cmpares Mumuric to CAN is accursed
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by SadiqBabaSani: 2:51pm On May 01, 2020
The Muslim Yorubas re becoming open to religious bigotry owing to d antics of Akintobastrd d Professor of rubbish
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by DATACUG00000(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2020
Hunn
Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by haffaze777(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2020
Yobabad:
I don't know why most Yorubas avoid a thread like this only to be looking for Nnamdi Kalu threads.

Sorry we don't respond to any thread created by flat headed pig like op,for ur information the op is jewish pigs or i should say osu jew from potor region

modified

agulion:
Are you sure the lifeless one can go live in brodcast , Yoruba Muslims see ur president

another one

agulion:
Yoruba Muslims who claim to be educated voting and supporting Buhari who the obviously knew did not go to school

another one

agulion:
typical Yoruba Muslim and a potential terrorist

This is the Eleribu u want us to engage shey?

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by DontCough: 4:06pm On May 01, 2020
Yobabad:
no wonder they are in the best country in the world, the have used their sense to develop the whole country

Re: MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity by LegendHero(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2020
agulion:
The way and manner MURIC and it's supporters are going, it might tear our people apart. We are not known to be religious bigotry but unfortunately MURIC have gone far on it. The yourth have to start taking steps since our elders have remained silent. MURIC is bad influence on our children and our unity as a Yoruba nation.

OSU why not brother about the discriminations among Igbo Jews, Igbo Catholics, and Igbo Muslims?

Leave MURIC for us to deal with ourselves.

Thank you!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops, Kill Newly Married Offi / Sowore Finally declares support for Yoruba nation. Dumps Nigeria! / We Will Support A President From The West If He Is Not Tunubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.