Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? (318 Views)

What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / ASUU Discussion Continues Today!! Stay Tuned For Another Disappointment / What Was Your Funniest/most Stupid Answer To A Question In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by Mrshape: 7:52am On May 01, 2020
Mine was yesterday
I saw some chairs on jumia
Three seaters 16 K each I have already marked and selected three Fancy once and one single seater saying immediately lockdown is over I will change my chair to these beautiful once.

Let me search more if I will see better once, bunm I saw chair cover in one.

Went back to check the others found out I was about to other chair cover. My brother all were chair cover

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2020
Mine was almost same as yours....
Was busy loving a beautiful shoe I saw online, got to when I'll pay, the price wasn't too much, i was so happy, only to pay and noticed it was a little girl's shoe...I no fit cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On May 01, 2020
Mrshape:
Mine was yesterday
I saw some chairs on jumia
Three seaters 16 K each I have already marked and selected three Fancy once and one single seater saying immediately lockdown is over I will change my chair to these beautiful once.

Let me search more if I will see better once, bunm I saw chair cover in one.

Went back to check the others found out I was about to other chair cover. My brother all were chair cover

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by Orobo20: 8:07am On May 01, 2020
[quote author= post=89051555][/quote]
Re: What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by illicit(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2020
vikkimimi:
Mine was almost same as yours....
Was busy loving a beautiful shoe I saw online, got to when I'll pay, the price wasn't too much, i was so happy, only to pay and noticed it was a little girl's shoe...I no fit cry
hohohohoho laffs in igede
ur daughter will wear it
Re: What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by Sbroadcast: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2021
An actuary also known as actuarial science is a business professional who deals with management of risk and uncertainty. There are many different types of actuaries which you should be aware of it for taking the advantages of it.

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic. Ile-ife / The Serial Entrepreneur.Nina Jegede On The Cover Of Royal Diamond Magazine Inter / 2020 Write By The Sea Writing Competitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.