Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,717,067 members, 6,423,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 August 2021 at 07:58 PM

What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? (155 Views)

ASUU Discussion Continues Today!! Stay Tuned For Another Disappointment / What Was Your Funniest/most Stupid Answer To A Question In School. / 10 Top Funniest And Most Stupid Question Asked On The Internet(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by Mrshape: 7:52am On May 01, 2020
Mine was yesterday
I saw some chairs on jumia
Three seaters 16 K each I have already marked and selected three Fancy once and one single seater saying immediately lockdown is over I will change my chair to these beautiful once.

Let me search more if I will see better once, bunm I saw chair cover in one.

Went back to check the others found out I was about to other chair cover. My brother all were chair cover

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2020
Mine was almost same as yours....
Was busy loving a beautiful shoe I saw online, got to when I'll pay, the price wasn't too much, i was so happy, only to pay and noticed it was a little girl's shoe...I no fit cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On May 01, 2020
Mrshape:
Mine was yesterday
I saw some chairs on jumia
Three seaters 16 K each I have already marked and selected three Fancy once and one single seater saying immediately lockdown is over I will change my chair to these beautiful once.

Let me search more if I will see better once, bunm I saw chair cover in one.

Went back to check the others found out I was about to other chair cover. My brother all were chair cover

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by Orobo20: 8:07am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=MANNABBQGRILLS post=89051555][/quote]
Re: What Is Your Funniest Disappointment? by illicit(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2020
vikkimimi:
Mine was almost same as yours....
Was busy loving a beautiful shoe I saw online, got to when I'll pay, the price wasn't too much, i was so happy, only to pay and noticed it was a little girl's shoe...I no fit cry
hohohohoho laffs in igede
ur daughter will wear it

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn With My Smartphone And Data / COVID-19: Akwa Ibom Warns Against Re-opening Of Schools / Free Step To Step Guidance On How To Get Admission And Study In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.