Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Please Who Knows This Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Who Knows This Movie (1799 Views)

Who Knows This Classic Yoruba Movie By Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) / Who Knows This Cartoon / Have You Seen This Movie MY PRIVATE PART All Parts Now Showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows This Movie by Cyril009(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2020
I know it's in the wrong section but people here are smart

I just went over 1500 movies on IMBd turn out my movie is not there so I hope someone know it here

I am trying to remember a movie don't know the title or any actor in the movie

The actor has amnesia a male I don't know if he remembers who he is but he's goes to a bank where he retrieves a safe with random items that help him in specific situations in the movie all the way to the end

the movie plot is similar to the Bourne identity just he didn't use the items in situations

Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by foxxydude: 9:38am On May 01, 2020
B

Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by IamMichael(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2020
Cyril009:

I just went over 1500 movies on IMBd turn out my movie is not there so I hope someone know it here

The actor has amnesia a male I don't know if he remembers who he is but he's goes to a bank where he retrieves a safe with random items that help him in specific situations in the movie all the way to the end

the movie plot is similar to the Bourne identity just he didn't use the items in situations
XIII: The Conspiracy.

It was later continued in the TV series up to Season 3 I think...
grin

One of the top spy series Those years.

Image from Google!!!

Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by chibatov(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2020
I remember both the movie and items he got from the bank you're talking about but unfortunately don't remember the name too. I remember he got a crossword puzzle, a lighter, an insecticide or flammable stuff in a container, a little telescope or glasses. That's about the only thing I remember. Getting the safe wasn't even easy. He had the help of a security official who let him have his way after telling him something's. Please let me know when you get the name of the movie

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by dyfaze: 10:02am On May 01, 2020
Cyril009:

Very simple.. SUNDAY DAGBORU..next. ?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by falcon01: 10:18am On May 01, 2020
Cyril009:

is it a Movie with Liam neeson, lot's of movies with this plot plus theres another sci fi movie but it was shot in the 90s
Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by Remaboy(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2020
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar and has been known to suck c*cks for chicken change.
She insults people and ridicules beggars, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by drpencil(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2020
Cyril009:

Checkout Paycheck, a 2003 film starring Ben Affleck.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by blingxx(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2020
IamMichael:

XIII: The Conspiracy.

It was later continued in the TV series up to Season 3 I think...
grin

One of the top spy series Those years.

Image from Google!!!

So....its a ripoff of the Bourne trilogy
Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by Michelle55: 12:18pm On May 01, 2020
I've watched it but can't remember the title.. It's similar to Jason Bourne's series

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
Paycheck bro

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by danduchi(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2020
I saw the movie clip on tiktok yesterday.. Also interested in the movie
Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by Island01: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
my own is check my signature and gather some naira 2000 daily is something in this hardship thank me
Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by JoshRocs(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2020
The Bourne Conspiracy
Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by ibawon(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2020
Is it a futuristic Sci Fi movie
If Yes
It may be TOTAL RECALL 2015
Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by DesChyko: 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
Could it be Total Recall?
Re: Please Who Knows This Movie by Agarli(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2020
DesChyko:
Could it be Total Recall?
hey boss, Vector just dropped EP, couldn't download it now but anytime u do kindly provide me the link...

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Download Taxi Driver (oko Ashewo) – Nollywood / This Is A Tstv Decoder. Ignore The Other Over Zoomed Pic / Latest New 2020 Movies Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.