Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

5 Businesses Cashing Out BIG Time In Lagos During This Covid-19 Lockdown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Businesses Cashing Out BIG Time In Lagos During This Covid-19 Lockdown (346 Views)

"Security" In Lagos During Presidential Elections / Hilarious! See What Women In Ghana Is Complaining About This COVID-19 Period / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Businesses Cashing Out BIG Time In Lagos During This Covid-19 Lockdown by Openbusiness: 9:59am On May 01, 2020
My opinion is based only on simple observation, no scientific research was done before anyone start asking me to provide statistics. Ah No Get!!!

1. Okada business
Before lockdown, Okada business took a major downfall due to government ban. But ever since lockdown started, Okada business is booming again. Right now they are cashing out even maybe higher than the time when there was no ban, due to demand and supply factors.

2. Supermarket
Supermarkets fall under ESSENTIAL SERVICES category, so they have been opened all through this period saving people's lives from hunger. Supermarket business is seriously booming right now. Sales turnover is at an all time high. Supermarket owners are smiling to the bank. Cashing out big time. One supermarket worker told me where she works each cashier was selling over 1million per day, and that is even morning shift staff oh, they still have evening shift that starts around 4pm till 9pm. I wish I had a supermarket cry

3. Pharmacy
Another essential services and so they are OPEN. People are rushing to buy medicines to put their health in order in case of incasity. All the pharmacies I have been to this period, the pharmacists are always happy and smiling and treating you with their best behavior. Because business is booming grin

4. Food market
These ones are just chopping money back to back. Food is the new cocaine, or the new oil, because it has suddenly dawned on everybody that they can survive without going to work for 1 month but they can't survive without food. Food is the new wife, the latest side chick everybody dey pursue like kilode. Food market sellers have jacked their prices up but for where, people still the rush them. In fact, the market for my side, their slogan no is "Na dem dey rush us". If your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife is a food market seller, you don't know the miracle God has done for you. grin

5. Courier / Delivery
These guys just dey cash out like say there's no tomorrow. Back to back, front to front they are landing BIG money day and night. Before lockdown, Lagos traffic dey frustrate things, something of 10 trips they might manage to do only 4. But now, is like OPEN HEAVENS don reach their hand. The road is as free as the sky. Back to back movement in record time. Whether is it Okada or mini bus or van or truck or trailer, delivery business people in Lagos have never had a working environment this good. They are cashing out left, right and center!

God has really blessed all the business owners in this category with Covid-19 lockdown
Re: 5 Businesses Cashing Out BIG Time In Lagos During This Covid-19 Lockdown by Dikachiboi(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2020
Ok grin angry grin grin grin
Re: 5 Businesses Cashing Out BIG Time In Lagos During This Covid-19 Lockdown by ono(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
so, how do one cash in on any of them? Too late to invest?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Legit Money From Lpv Forum / Direct TOKUNBO Toyota 4runner For Sale / Nnamdi Kanu Said, Nigeria Existence Is Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.