Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? (1798 Views)

One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise / AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? by Goztino(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
I'm a student in Germany and I have been using Abokifx to know the current black market value of Naira before CBN tackled it and forced the owner to stop showing rates..
What I was doing was to subtract 10 from the Abokifx parallel market buy rate, then sell at whatever price it gives me.

Right now I am in the dark and don't really know how to determine the current black market value of Naira.
Re: Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Goztino:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
I'm a student in Germany and I have been using Abokifx to know the current black market value of Naira before CBN tackled it and forced the owner to stop showing rates..
What I was doing was to subtract 10 from the Abokifx parallel market buy rate, then sell at whatever price it gives me.

Right now I am in the dark and don't really know how to determine the current black market value of Naira.

Go to the business page, someone has been updating the price there
Re: Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? by EmptyGarden(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2021
It's a black market, it should be without regulation.
Re: Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? by banjicom(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Go to the business page, someone has been updating the price there

Can you drop the link please
Re: Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? by Nbotee(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Odogwufx
Re: Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? by androidFather: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2021
I use Binance p2p trade to know blackmarket rate as of now is 577
Re: Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? by Goztino(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
androidFather:

That's for Dollar rate.
I am more interested about Euro not Dollar

1 Like

Re: Now Abokifx Is Gone,how Can We Know The Current Black Market value Of Naira? by samsard(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
androidFather:
Those are part of the people putting pressure on the exchange rate value

(1) (Reply)

Best Loan Apps In Nigeria. / x / What Is Your Business Plan For 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.