Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? (1314 Views)

Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) / PHD Holder Commit Suicide afta Being Forced To Work At Call Center / Have U Ever Felt U Should Commit Suicide? State Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by apeke1(f): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
I have this pressing issue on my mind guys.
Looking back to the issue of several Nigerians committing suicide here in Canada
And recently, Uche OkaforĀ  committed suicide http://naijan.com/uche-okafor-committed-suicide/

Now my question is Why do people commit suicide?
If life is that unbearable why can't they go the God their creator to turn their life around

Is life that bad?

Please let me have your input
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by Anabel(f): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
Are u sure its suicide or assanination framed as suicide
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by Mobinga: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2011
Anabel:

Are u sure its suicide or assanination framed as suicide
Good Question
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by apeke1(f): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
Trust me it's suicide
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by Odunnu: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
Trust you? As in you know the dude's capabilities so well?
Abeg, talk wetin you know jor
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by tunnytox(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nigerians hardly commit suicide, if they do in most cases it must be due to some sort of mental illness.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by harakiri(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
Nigerians commit suicide because of the high cost of food stuffs in the market. Can you imagine onions i use to buy N100 is now N300. Isn't that enough to make a struggling Nigerian kill himself? Even Uche Okafor noticed a hike in prices at the african restuarant in the US and he went home to kill himself after paying to eat moin moin @ $20. Who wouldn't kill himself/herself after that?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by Mobinga: 1:27am On Jan 12, 2011
Haa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HArakiri
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by owowalapo(m): 1:34am On Jan 12, 2011
The number one cause of suicide in naija is NEPA! Na true talk, see what happened is that, they were just walking and BAM!, they walked into traffic
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by tpia6: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide? by harakiri(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
tpia*:

uncalled for but na you sabi.

i really dont know why people turn more inhuman by the day.

doesnt bode well for the future.

How your own take be sef?

(1) (Reply)

The Violence Against Women In Nigeria Needs To Stop / What Was Your Best Experience While In Secondary School? / When Your Female Friends Envy You Because You're Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.