Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center (56298 Views)

Ondo By-Election: APC Aspirant Petitions Ganduje, Rejects Outcome Of Primary / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by TheFacelessMan: 1:04pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:

I wouldn't ordinarily respond, but then I wonder how or when I've had a discussion with you or otherwise, wherein I've attributed Ganduje's evident stupidity to his looks.

Concerning his 'caging' of RMK and SLS, don't you think his being incumbent governor in the largest and most powerful state in the North, coupled with undue interference of federal might aided that?

Observe how your last two sentences contradict each other.

Good day.

Any evidence of Federal interference in dealing with the 2 gentlemen that isn't anecdotal? In fact, the only evidence available shows FG tried to resolve their issues. Correct me if wrong.

"You guys" implies a common perception that I don't believe is right. It isn't specific.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Iskra: 1:05pm On May 01, 2020
Ganduje should by now have made the case crystal clear to everyone that cares to see...kano people are only good for votes,nothing more

Realtord43:
Everytin is politic for Ganduje

Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by joliecouer: 1:09pm On May 01, 2020
Rilwayne001:
This man's a fool.
If God con carry you go Niger republic or chad or Eritrea or Sudan nko
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Lastmankc(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2020
Since covid 19 has failed to sanitize the political atmosphere in Nigeria, I think its high time this virus free the country.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by DanseMacabre(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Any evidence of Federal interference in dealing with the 2 gentlemen that isn't anecdotal? In fact, the only evidence available shows FG tried to resolve their issues. Correct me if wrong.

"You guys" implies a common perception that I don't believe is right. It isn't specific.

Of course you and I know life isn't starkly black and white. So in essence, if you're asking me to provide concrete evidence, I'm afraid we'll have to settle for 'anecdotal'.

As for the bolded, the phrase contains the second-person pronoun 'you', used to refer directly to someone you're speaking to. It can't get more specific than that. Let's not argue semantics though.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by GoldHorse(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
I thought I heard someone saying Ganduje was well-read. Even an almajiri will not act in thoughtless ways like this
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by NaijadrivaCars: 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
Playing politics with people's lives.

Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by freemi(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm highly disappointed in Ganduje!!

Ganduje and his love for money Sha!

even m
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by israelmao(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2020
Kano people saw a beast before making him a governor.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by nafada2: 1:20pm On May 01, 2020
Oga gwamna, this is not the time to play politics. Corona virus don't know whether you are Excellency or not. Leave politics and save lives.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by masterP042(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2020
afroxyz:

Since you cannot wipe your parochial lens and see beyond your tribal sentiments, you are no better than Ganduje
Na grammar u dey speak, and it won't take u anywhere in this Nigeria. The earlier you understood the situation at hand the better
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
Heediot
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by jamace(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
Ganduje plays politics of bitterness.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by afecgivers: 1:34pm On May 01, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by ud4u: 1:39pm On May 01, 2020
Gandollar, anything apart from money donation is not welcomed
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
obembet:
Meanwhile some youth see Gandollor has their mentor
See "as" not "has"

Ok!
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 01, 2020
playing politics qoth peoples life.

u see dat 15BN u cant get it.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Dentalgist: 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
What's it with this man?
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Maykanu: 1:53pm On May 01, 2020
Give him dollars, and see whether he will reject it
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Amanda4life: 1:58pm On May 01, 2020
Terrorist Ganduje
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by obembet(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

See "as" not "has"

Ok!

Thank You....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Bakinwuta(f): 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
Please forgive me for my negative thinking.

Wish I could just slap this Governor. Why is this man like this now?

Why can't you let things be by gone and behave yourself. You toy with all that is normal and correct ehn.

You don't know the red lines in your political madness. Do you want to kill everyone in Kano and destroy its culture before you reason correctly.

What is wrong with you? No let us pray for you o! Move over it is for Kano not for you. The donors/sponsor should just reach out to NCDC to put it to use ignore the state madman. Unless they too are into politicking with the matter...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Bakinwuta(f): 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
Please forgive me for my negative thinking.

Wish I could just slap this Governor. Why is this man like this now?

Why can't you let things be by gone and behave yourself. You toy with all that is normal and correct ehn.

You don't know the red lines in your political madness. Do you want to kill everyone in Kano and destroy its culture before you reason correctly.

What is wrong with you? No let us pray for you o! Move over it is for Kano not for you. The donors/sponsor should just reach out to NCDC to put it to use ignore the state madman. Unless they too are into politicking with the matter... angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by graciously2013: 2:21pm On May 01, 2020
What he want is money and not building or relief materials.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2020
I remember when this same gandollar said he will sue buhari to court if he refuse to contest 2019 elections. A disgrace for a phd holder. Just looking for a way to cashout at the expense of people's lives.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Ibhamzah17: 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
That man na mumu man
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by oziamaka: 2:43pm On May 01, 2020
what a fine edifice to be hold. this is of the most APC governors with revengeful, hateful and resentfully attitude.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by ufuosman(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
Dis governor na odd, na is not time for politics.
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Corporate2020: 2:51pm On May 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

Ganduje is so dull that at times you wonder how someone can be so overwhelmingly stupid.

Sometimes it seems as if the stupidity is actually deliberate on his part, maybe to throw off political opponents or something.

But you weigh his actions, and you remember the words of a wise septuagenarian Norwegian carpenter;

'Never [ever] underestimate the predictability of stupidity.'

Yet, in Ganduje five years as governor, no governor in Nigeria since we got back to democracy has built more infrastructure than Ganduje except Tunde Fashola and the Governor-General of Nigeria Bila Ahmed Tinubu a.k.a. Jagaban Borgu.

So, who are you miscreant to call him names?
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by Ewedegubbler: 3:02pm On May 01, 2020
As far as Ganduje is concerned, it is 15 billion or nothing
Re: COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center by seunjungle1(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2020
Whenever I see this man called Ganduje's face, it tells me how dull the man will be.
Kano people sorry for una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.