Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1332203 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (2392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chatflick(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lawsaite: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lawsaite: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Paypal FnF from balance is needed.

Chat me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chatflick(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lawsaite: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
This is being rectified at the moment. Meanwhile apologies to chatflick for the speedy call out tho might have not been warranted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Escrow is the solution to all this unneccessary conflicts. Deploy wese90 as escrow and transactions will be smooth
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by willbling(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
I need 1100 paypal to be transferred to a contact in the usa. Hit me up if you can, escrow is a must. No one but wese90
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
mesmer:
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Night trade activated...

Bring Any Gift card or funds spending

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by iamphilips(m): 2:13am On Aug 13, 2021
$780 *2 eBay checkout needed

-PayPal

-Card

Whichever method is ok for you, kindly contact me.

Wese90 available as escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by braindee(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning, everyone. I will like to respond to a recent allegation by a certain moniker Bobbieydeey. But before I go further, I'll like to throw it out here: IF I HAVE EVER SCAMMED YOU, KINDLY PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE. I've to ask this because I've now been apprised of an old-good-for-nothing fool who's been going around telling people that I scammed him. A fool at 40 is forever a fool. One day, you'd meet what would swallow you up, you and your lineage, if you don't desist. I serve a living God, His name is Jehovah Nissi.

On August 5th 2021, Bobbieydeey chatted me up about eTransfer funds and we agreed on rate of N300/CAD. During that discussion, I made it clear that I don't want illicit funds (most people here who have done similar transactions with me will attest that I include this) because I use accounts of ordinary law-abiding people. I also asked him if he knew the sender personally. He told me that he trusts them 100%. These are important assurances because I'm a middleman in many transactions. For instance, someone abroad wants to send money home, so they pay into the account off someone who needs the country's currency, most times to buy goods for importation. So it's understandable that these two people wouldn't want illicit funds.

On August 6th, he sent some funds (300 CAD) and I paid him the Naira equivalent of N90,000 without hassles after confirmation. That same day, he told me he had 70 CAD, we both agreed that it's too small.

On August 7th, he sent 850 CAD, even though I was not in-country, I still made payment of N255,000 within 20-30 minutes of being told.

The next day 8th, he sent 500 CAD. Now before then, I already intimated to him that the owner of the account said that he's having difficulty logging into the account but he would go to the bank on Monday 9th to know what the problem is but that the sender can make the transfer. The 500CAD transfer was made. He got a notification to this effect but he could no longer log into the account. I nevertheless sent N80,000 (out of N150,000) principally because my expense account was depleted and I was still not back. I sent a screenshot of my bank app balance to this man as proof. We agreed to wait till Monday when I would be back.

On Monday, the owner of the account went to his bank and he's told that his account was blocked pending some investigations which may take months. He, therefore, requested that the last transfer should be reversed which the bank acknowledged in his presence. He said that it would not land in the sending account however unless the sender approaches their bank and make this request for RECLAIM. All these I forwarded to this man including screenshots and VNs. Of course, he blew up and said many derogatory things. Of course, I'm not given to vain words and emotions so I tried as much as possible to calm him down so he could contact the sender to do the needful.

Then people from this thread began to chat me up about someone calling me a scammer on NL. I came in and I was disappointed. Really disappointed. Before reacting, however, I placed a call to the account owner to know if the funds have been reclaimed. He in turn called the bank and they said funds were still in the pool. I then chatted this man up and ask him why he's not told the sender to reclaim funds. He insisted that the funds are not reversible. I was almost begging that he's at least let them call their bank to reclaim funds. He came back later to say that the sender called the bank and the bank said there's no such. I went back to the owner of the account who was by now understandably upset. He called his bank and they told him that the sender should send an email to their bank, if possible copying the receiver's bank, to reclaim their funds. I sent this information to this man and till now, there's been no action from him. At least, no screenshot of any email. He sent me a screenshot of a RECLAIM of $500. I don't know if that is the same funds in contention.

I've said repeatedly that I would take the reclaimed funds at the same rate so that I can balance N70,000 but he insists that I must pay him since he's sent out 500 CAD. How does this make sense? Me paying N150,000 for funds that may have been reclaimed already? He's holding N80,000 of my funds and 500 CAD, WHO SHOULD BE CALLED A SCAMMER?

I will like the house to intervene here because, in my small experience OF Life, Jaw-Jaw is always better than War-War.

Thanks.

CC: Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by braindee(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2021
I see your point. So because I did not say what you wanted to hear, I am a scammer? Such great instincts! Bravo.
Itzlinda:

Lol. My instinct was right. I asked him why should I trust him. Instead of saying I should bring escrow
He said I should check his moniker. Lol

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hello,

@ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS (Sell to us, Bank Rate is bad now)

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

.. PAYPAL & SKRILL Available now
==========================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL.)

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate (super high)
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,.....................................................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by asifawarley(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2021
$48 and $20 Fiverr withdrawal fund available to PayPal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 02emrys(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Who dey buy PayPal funds?
17$
What's your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2021
$48 PayPal needed, Africard funds and webmoney also needed. WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2021
If your paypal fund is fnf and from account balance, chat me up

02emrys:
Who dey buy PayPal funds?
17$
What's your rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2021
$4000 clean payoneer funds is available.
Come with your best rate.

Dm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chyzoo4u(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2021
$180 BTC available
Rate 510.

Quote if you're interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by iamphilips(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2021
$780 *2 eBay checkout needed

-PayPal

-Card

Whichever method is ok for you, kindly contact me.

Wese90 available as escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2021
$200 PayPal funds available for eBay checkout and online payments.
Serious Buyers Only.
Escrow is welcome
WhatsApp link in the signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dipsonkky(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2021
$23k WellsFargo spending available, dm if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
⭕️Buying bulk and bits payoneer funds

⭕️Buying bulk and bits payoneer funds

⭕️Access dorm funds needed

⭕️Access dorm funds needed

@High rate

Swift payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2021
Very Genuine and RELIABLE.

Dingozi:
Guys, is this wese90 real number? Just to be sure. I need a quick reply pls.
0706535 8057
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by valjoy(f): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Hello guys,

I have $244 Amazon balance, if anyone wants to order from Amazon.com I can help you using my account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Payooner funds needed @ 490/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2021
if you buy neteller funds regularly from $5 upwards...come WhatsApp...09122741848...I trade Forex ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (2392) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.