Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1332317 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (2392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2022
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2022
GreenDot to mail and spending needed(start code 4143)

Albert Fund 5556/5557 needed for spending

Gobank to mail and spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed to mail and for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thefxchanger: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
HazzanTazzan:
TheFxchanger has more than enough paypal accounts to buy your paypal funds:

FNF paypal from Balance (Negotiable) ; Instant Payment

FNF paypal from Card (430/$) ; 12 to 24 hrs Payment

Gns paypal from Balance (Negotiable) ; Payment after item received is marked

Gns paypal from Card (410/$) ; Payment after item received is marked

ALL CATEGORIZATIONS AND TERMS ARE TO ENSURE THAT NO ONE LOSES MONEY TO CHARGEBACK OR HAVE TO BEAR LOSSES DUE TO CHARGEBACK

Good morning Sirs and Mas

Trade only with people who understand how paypal works.

Be sincere with what youre selling (dead body no dey hide for who go bath am) so anyone wont have to bear loss when chargeback happens.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by gistray: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please i want to buy an item on codecanyon for $199 with paypal... who can help me achieve this?
I pay naira equivalent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
NairaTroll:
Csckid is an upcoming scammer!

Presently, he's a drug addicted sorry excuse for a middleman. He knows absolutely nothing about exchange or business for that matter.

If you're a SANE exchanger, you have no business doing a transaction with CSCKID more than once. I can pardon 3 trials but business with Csckid more than thrice? You're a fo.ol!

He is better off being behind bars as a yahooboi or atleast be deployed to Ukraine as a waste product.

Dmostcheerful, most of your own funds are even illegal, you sef know... you dey form sharp! I hope you'll be sharp when you land in kirikiri?

remove this post Oga
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
dmostcheerful:
2days back I contacted Lawsaite for a Paypal deal.
$3k, it was coming from cskid.
I initially wanted to decline as I prefer buying Paypal funds from a particular vendor who do have in bulk cause his funds are clean.
I clearly contemplated on the deal and 3k isn't bad, I reached Lawsaite, cause he told me he buys in bulk.
I gave Cskid the mail, instead of the 3k he sent only $281, I was mad at him but with the recent occurrence I am now grateful.
I sent the screenshot of the $281 to lawsaite and waited for his confirmation, it was around to 11pm.
So I called him and he said the owner was asleep till tomorrow, it was quite understandable owing to the transaction time.
In the morning I called him and his story started, that the receiving account was on the negative, and owner hasn't paid him. That he didn't know the account was on the negative. Ok it's a bit understandable too, let's say my fund came in and the negative came. I asked him to refund, he said he couldn't refund, Paypal wouldn't let him.
I told him he should still ask the owner to pay him, it was then he told me he was the one that sent the Paypal account owner the fund that had issues(the $2700 that was charged back).
He later sent me a screenshot of his conversation with the Paypal owner, it happened that the chargeback was 7days back before I sent him the Paypal (I will attach the screenshot of the conversation he sent me here)
It means Lawsaite intentionally asked me to send the $281 dollars he wants to use my fund and pay his dept.
Now he is telling me to chargeback an fnf transaction from balance (when he knows fnf funds can't be charged back)
Please good people of nairaland, whoever that knows Lawsaite should beg him for me, let him pay the $281 I sent to him cause I don't like his body language towards this matter and his nonchalancy.
Below is his Convo with the Paypal owner, he has been owing this guy for a week and asked me to send my Paypal, his lie of telling me he didn't know the account was on negative was proven here.

This is what transpired...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Koleb: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
gistray:
Please i want to buy an item on codecanyon for $199 with paypal... who can help me achieve this?
I pay naira equivalent
your WhatsApp Contact? I can do that.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
PayPal USD & EUR needed. Africard funds also needed, WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Buying in Bulks and Bits.

ZELLE

, CASHAPP,

VENMO,

BTC,

PAYPAL FUNDS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by gistray: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Koleb:
your WhatsApp Contact? I can do that.

Your account is too new, Sorry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by juliusijidola: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
gistray:
I pay naira equivalent
You can come, if you haven't gotten...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by gistray: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
juliusijidola:

You can come, if you haven't gotten...

Which escrow would we use?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2022

==============================================================================================
Hello,

@ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

▶️ SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ PAYONEER FUNDS
(Sell to us, Bank Rate is very low now)
OUR RATE IS ATTRACTIVE & SWEET, DM US NOW

▶️ BITCOIN / USDT / PM / FUNDS (Needed Always, Any amount we buy.)

▶️ CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Fnf from Balance)

=====================================

TODAY ORDER:

Come WhatsApp Link below
==========================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

▶️ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

▶️ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL

============≠============≠==========
WE BUY/SELL

▶️ US/NG

PAYONEER/FIVERR/UPWORK ACCOUNT.

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

▶️ Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate is good.
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................. ..............................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................................,.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by peablaze(f): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
PAYPAL FUNDS needed

Hit me up on Whatsapp with all funds you have and your rate and let's talk business..

Fast Payment!!

If we need escrow, no problem! We'll use a very trusted one here..

If I can't cope with your rate, we move together!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
$1,500 Legit PayPal or Ebay checkout, Alibaba paypal payment Available

Long-Life Guarantee, Buy your Paypal from me and don't bother about any future issue....A word is enough for the WISE grin

Come on WhatsApp for swift deal, My contact is on my Signature below

Also come for online PayPal checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sowget Automated Exchange

Sell your e-currency to us & get paid automatically to your bank account.
Buy e-currency instantly using your ATM card or bank transfer

We deal on Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Deriv/Binary, Ethereum, AstroPay, WebMoney, InstaForex & JustForex.

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rates

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TwocardsAQiang: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
1. I am collecting a lot of cards, such as ae, iTunes, amazon, Google and some others. Welcome here to send cards to me. dear
2. Come here if you have a card, I give you the best price, and the price is changing any time, come now!
3. Don't miss the chance, we will give you the best bitcoin service and price. welcome!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2022

$200+ Clean Fnf PayPal Available

Serious buyers only DM me
Via WhatsApp Link below...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Alagbada2247:
⭕️Buying bulk and bits payoneer funds

⭕️Access dorm funds needed

Note: Clean funds only

Rate is Dope

Fast payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
⭕️BRING YOUR PAYONEER FUNDS

⭕️BRING YOUR PAYONEER FUNDS

IN BULK AND BITS

FREELANCE FUNDS ONLY

FAST PAYMENT

@ AWESOME RATE

AVOIDE RIPPING
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thefxchanger: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
NairaTroll:
There are 3 types of exchangers...

1. The rich exchanger: These set of exchangers will take responsibility for their mistakes or atleast are able to send equivalent of the disputed fund to an escrow until the issue is resolved.

Always deal with these types of exchangers!

Example: Ibraheem009

2. The poor middlemen: These ones are not exchangers, they are middlemen. They connect demand to supply. If anything goes wrong, they'll tell you "the buyer is yet to confirm", "the buyer is eating, sleeping, praying, driving etc". They will never agree to use their money to pay, 90% because they do not have the money, 10% they're wicked.

Avoid these kind of people, except you don't have sense.

Example: Them too many, na here 80% of Nairaland exchangers dey.

3. Scammers: They're scammers, nothing more or less. Na them comment pass for any scam case for here.

Example: Lawsaite (his name is on the scam list btw), Zachur etc.

Ofcourse, there are more stupid victims like dmostcheerful, juliusijidola

They will all learn the hard way before they realize how to do it properly...

Until they realize that you cant make money as a paypal exchanger or middleman if you cant afford to put certain things and terms in place, they might keep incurring debts beyond their capacity...

NB: Ibraheem009 isnt a paypal exchanger and ive never known him to be one... unless youre now deviating from the real issue which is paypal and talking generally about exchange including crypto
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thefxchanger: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
HazzanTazzan:
TheFxchanger has more than enough paypal accounts to buy your paypal funds:

FNF paypal from Balance (Negotiable) ; Instant Payment

FNF paypal from Card (430/$) ; 12 to 24 hrs Payment

Gns paypal from Balance (Negotiable) ; Payment after item received is marked

Gns paypal from Card (410/$) ; Payment after item received is marked

ALL CATEGORIZATIONS AND TERMS ARE TO ENSURE THAT NO ONE LOSES MONEY TO CHARGEBACK OR HAVE TO BEAR LOSSES DUE TO CHARGEBACK

Trade only with people who understand how paypal works.

Be sincere with what youre selling (dead body no dey hide for who go bath am) so anyone wont have to bear loss when chargeback happens.

Lets continue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Catalyst4real: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Instant naira transfer for your clean paypal funds.

We only worry about your honesty and integrity. Ours is infallible

If trust is lacking, verified escrows will come to the rescue

Rates are as displayed on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6991187/best-paypal-rate-ever-find
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kenturkey048(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
2/7 exchange.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TwocardsAQiang: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
1: I am collecting a lot of cards, such as ae, iTunes, amazon, Google and some others. Welcome here to send cards to me. dear
2. Come here if you have a card, I give you the best price, and the price is changing any time, come now!
3. Don't miss the chance, we will give you the best bitcoin service and price. welcome!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Yo fam, it's March.
Welcoming you to the month of greatness.
Visit www.load.ng

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ceejayro29(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2022
$100 Binance Smart Chain needed

Escrow is a must (Cokebar or Wese90)

Call/WhatsApp 08032406568
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AnaChowdhury(f): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Well, in forex trading, I think the strategy is pretty much important. Because with a great trading strategy you can do great trades as well. But which broker would be best in day trading? My choice is definitely LiteFinance. Please tell me more about yours!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bkuranga(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2022
$518 AfriCard funds available.
Sold to Lexxyrule.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joanne85cesser: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Thanks a vast for sharing these essential prospects with us and huge gratitude for that. The topic that you've stated is undoubtedly filled with significance and we really can't deny that fact.

Anyways, lastly just wanted to tell you that finding a broker might sound hard, and trust me it really is quite hard but if you look properly you'll find some of the best options out there which obviously includes Litefinance since they are providing an ultra-wide range of trading accessories.

Have a great day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (2392) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.