Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1328448 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (2391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2022
We've been completing Africard deals on WhatsApp. I offer decent/fair rates for your Africard dollars, better than your naira card rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Happy New Month!

Bring them funds… fast trade, fast pay
Mrcalxy:
Lots of Funds Needed

PayPal
CashApp
Edd Transfer
Direct Deposits
Zelle
Cash Mailing
Chime
….& others

• WhatsApp no.in signature below •
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2022
3RNEST:

$200+ Clean Fnf PayPal Available

Serious buyers only DM me
Via WhatsApp Link below...

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Hello everyone, dmostcheerful said that the PayPal sent to her vendor is pending on his end, the reason why this is pending is because her vendor is in debt of $1,700 and already has a chargeback of $2,700 on his account (i have attached a screenshot of her vendors balance)

Her vendor tried to scam her to use her paypal to pay his debt .

dmostcheerful asked me to get screenshot that the payment was not pending but completed on the sender's end (i have also attached the screenshot below)

After sending the screenshot to the dmostcheerful, she said she cannot pay me my complete money because the icon beside her vendor's name, means that payment was sent from bank.

I told her, that the icon, appears next to business accounts, and simply means her vendors account is a business account.

Please paypal gurus in the house, the icon close to her vendors name (circled in blue), please come to my aid, when does the icon of a business account mean that payment was sent from bank?

Please help

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2022
$700 gns PayPal funds is available for check out payment only.
Dm with good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by articlewriter: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Giving away a valid AirFrance/Lufthansa €50 voucher for flight booking .

The voucher can be used to make booking on AirFrance/Lufthansa website, I will accept N20k for the code.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Dmostcheerful This is very funny to me. CSCKID created a deal with fidel but you are the one fronting to resolve the issue.

Both of you need to take responsibility for your client, lawsaite. Every man with a negative balance knows very well before requesting for fund.

What is fair is this........Did the fund from fidel delivered? Yes so pay him

I dont understand this back and front. Money is recieved but cant be refund. So you have to pay for service rendered.

I have seen clearly that CSCKID needs to improve in his business knowledge. You must take end to end responsibility for your clients. You cant suddenly back out with Fidel after you initiate a deal and frozen it.

In all, i sense a cartel of scammer operating on this platform and I have an issue with CSCKID but will wait till 18th of march to state my findings.

Scam money CAN NEVER make anyone rich.

I trust you guys can refund fidel and make peace

dmostcheerful:
As you all can see.
In all Lawsaite refused to pay for this transaction.
He is telling me to dispute an fnf transaction. That his sender was able to dispute a $2700 fnf transactions too.
My anger is he knew this account was on negative and asked me to send fund to it, he wanted to use my fund and test if he can actually refund or not without even letting me know.
The thing is he doesn't even care about the account of his vendor who he already plugged into a $2700 dept, he is still telling me to further create dispute.
In all, I have made up my mind to pay for this fund from my very pocket, for the sake of serenity.
But if anyone here ever deal with this scammer Lawsaite 0705 466 9095 and get scammed it's all on you.
You have been warned.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2022
engrksa:
Dmostcheerful This is very funny to me. CSCKID created a deal with fidel but you are the one fronting to resolve the issue.

Both of you need to take responsibility for your client, lawsaite. Every man with a negative balance knows very well before requesting for fund.

What is fair is this........Did the fund from fidel delivered? Yes so pay him

I dont understand this back and front. Money is recieved but cant be refund. So you have to pay for service rendered.

I have seen clearly that CSCKID needs to improve in his business knowledge. You must take end to end responsibility for your clients. You cant suddenly back out with Fidel after you initiate a deal and frozen it.

In all, i sense a cartel of scammer operating on this platform and I have an issue with CSCKID but will wait till 18th of march to state my findings.

Scam money CAN NEVER make anyone rich.

I trust you guys can refund fidel and make peace

Since the person who caused this whole stuff which is Lawsaite refused to take responsibility I had to.
I got that particular fund for 490 and gave for 500.
I don't even Dela with fund less than $1k myself this one came I am still grateful it's small.
I just don't like getting misunderstood that's the reason am fronting this, not because I have money.
I sold 10k USDT to someone not knowing he used my account to pick kidnap ransom.
It's still in the police, I wasn't detained till now cause am heavily preg, everyday for past 5days I go to the station.
I am just saying, someone had to do something and I have to stand up.
I don't know how to tell stories, I cannot tell cskid that cause he sent me fund, so I am bearing responsibility.
Anyway, it's well.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zidoh(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2022
TOM208:
$700 gns PayPal funds is available for check out payment only.
Dm with good rate
Let's deal on Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zidoh(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Zdoh:
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING AND SELLING

**PAYONEER**

**PAYPAL**

**SKRILL**

**BITCOIN**

**NETELLER**

INSTANT exchange to
payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Since the person who caused this whole stuff which is Lawsaite refused to take responsibility I had to.
I got that particular fund for 490 and gave for 500.
I don't even Dela with fund less than $1k myself this one came I am still grateful it's small.
I just don't like getting misunderstood that's the reason am fronting this, not because I have money.
I sold 10k USDT to someone not knowing he used my account to pick kidnap ransom.
It's still in the police, I wasn't detained till now cause am heavily preg, everyday for past 5days I go to the station.
I am just saying, someone had to do something and I have to stand up.
I don't know how to tell stories, I cannot tell cskid that cause he sent me fund, so I am bearing responsibility.
Anyway, it's well.

dmostcheerful has promised to pay me half this week and the remaining half next week.

Thank you to this forum members and also dmostcheerful, however i would like to point that in this situation csckid was no where to be seen, despite being involved in the chain of transactions, he refused to take any responsibility and rather pointed fingers.

Please house such trading etiquettes are improper

csckid is not a proper trader, that is all i will say.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Sowget Automated Exchange

Sell your e-currency to us & get paid automatically to your bank account.
Buy e-currency instantly using your ATM card or bank transfer

We deal on Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Deriv/Binary, Ethereum, AstroPay, WebMoney, InstaForex & JustForex.

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals.

24/7 customer support, sweet exchange rates

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2022
$100 FNF PayPal is needed (For instant transaction) from legitimate source ONLY.

- -

And for your information...

"dorispray" is still at your service!

We buy your digital funds (PayPal/BTC/USDT etc) from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.
Connect on 07086268565
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NairaTroll: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2022
Thefxchanger:

They will all learn the hard way before they realize how to do it properly...

Until they realize that you cant make money as a paypal exchanger or middleman if you cant afford to put certain things and terms in place, they might keep incurring debts beyond their capacity...

NB: Ibraheem009 isnt a paypal exchanger and ive never known him to be one... unless youre now deviating from the real issue which is paypal and talking generally about exchange including crypto

Boss, I made this post May 2021. Yes, I am talking about exchangers generally.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2022

==============================================================================================
Hello,

@ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

▶️ SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

▶️ PAYONEER FUNDS
(Sell to us, Bank Rate is very low now)
OUR RATE IS ATTRACTIVE & SWEET, DM US NOW

▶️ BITCOIN / USDT / PM / FUNDS (Needed Always, Any amount we buy.)

▶️ CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Fnf from Balance)

=====================================

TODAY ORDER:

Come WhatsApp Link below
==========================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

▶️ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

▶️ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL

============≠============≠==========
WE BUY/SELL

▶️ US/NG

PAYONEER/FIVERR/UPWORK ACCOUNT.

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

▶️ Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate is good.
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................. ..............................................................................................................,.................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................................,..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NairaTroll: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2022
csckid:

remove this post Oga

Why? No, tell me why?

You think being a middleman is all about shouting or posting on Nairaland?

Small $281, you became mute.

What you don't understand is that fizyalasdair has no business with Dmostcheerful. Left to him, the business is between both of you... if there was profit from this business, I don't think you'd have given everything to Dmostcheerful but now that there's wahala you have left her to bear the loss... are you seeing how wick.ed and call.ous you are?

Exchanger my foot!

Deal with Lawsaite and Csckid at your own peril!

Dmostcheerful, thumbs up for stepping up but stop buying fraudulent funds... always ask for source of funds, awoof dey run belle!

I wish you well in the kidnap ransom case, atleast you go learn one or two!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Nogymmarts:
Buying in Bulks and Bits.

ZELLE

, CASHAPP,

VENMO,

BTC,

PAYPAL FUNDS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Slykey(f): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2022
$1k paypal funds available

From my personal account

Online payment/Checkout can come too

Come with a reputable escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2022
dmostcheerful:
As you all can see.
In all Lawsaite refused to pay for this transaction.
He is telling me to dispute an fnf transaction. That his sender was able to dispute a $2700 fnf transactions too.
My anger is he knew this account was on negative and asked me to send fund to it, he wanted to use my fund and test if he can actually refund or not without even letting me know.
The thing is he doesn't even care about the account of his vendor who he already plugged into a $2700 dept, he is still telling me to further create dispute.
In all, I have made up my mind to pay for this fund from my very pocket, for the sake of serenity.
But if anyone here ever deal with this scammer Lawsaite 0705 466 9095 and get scammed it's all on you.
You have been warned.

Ma'am, I'll advise you bear the loss and settle Fizyalasdair. Its part of business ethics, when there's profit, we rejoice, when there's loss, we man it up.

As for csckid, we don kuku block ourselves for WhatsApp, your style of doing business is nothing to write home about. I told you severally, you insisted that people who talk about you on Nairaland are just jealous of you, now see yourself for outside.

Loss should be bored by both parties involved. Na una carry funds give Lawsaite. Person wey him name don dey scammer list already.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2022
fizyalasdair:

dmostcheerful has promised to pay me half this week and the remaining half next week.

Thank you to this forum members and also dmostcheerful, however i would like to point that in this situation csckid was no where to be seen, despite being involved in the chain of transactions, he refused to take any responsibility and rather pointed fingers.

Thank you

Good, thank you dmostcheerful.
You've done well.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2022
queendoreez:
Good afternoon bosses.

Still your best plug, best rates, seamless transactions, fast payment, tested and trusted.

Bring bulk and bits;

Paypal
Payoneer
Perfectmoney
Bitcoin
USDT
Venmo
Greendot
Cashapp
Zelle
Giftcards

Come WhatsApp, escrow is allowed.

Happy new month bosses.
Available to buy your funds at the best market rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
queendoreez:

Ma'am, I'll advise you bear the loss and settle Fizyalasdair. Its part of business ethics, when there's profit, we rejoice, when there's loss, we man it up.

As for csckid, we don kuku block ourselves for WhatsApp, your style of doing business is nothing to write home about. I told you severally, you insisted that people who talk about you on Nairaland are just jealous of you, now see yourself for outside.

Loss should be bored by both parties involved. Na una carry funds give Lawsaite. Person wey him name don dey scammer list already.

we have nothing in common @ queendorez...seems my moniker is making everyone think less of me...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
NairaTroll:

Why? No, tell me why?

You think being a middleman is all about shouting or posting on Nairaland?

Small $281, you became mute.

What you don't understand is that fizyalasdair has no business with Dmostcheerful. Left to him, the business is between both of you... if there was profit from this business, I don't think you'd have given everything to Dmostcheerful but now that there's wahala you have left her to bear the loss... are you seeing how wick.ed and call.ous you are?

Exchanger my foot!

Deal with Lawsaite and Csckid at your own peril!

Dmostcheerful, thumbs up for stepping up but stop buying fraudulent funds... always ask for source of funds, awoof dey run belle!

I wish you well in the kidnap ransom case, atleast you go learn one or two!

since you have chosen to use an acidic tone... cataclysm will catch up with you...myself and most cheerful have been battling on WhatsApp on fidel's funds...I raised concerned on the mail she gave sometime back...when I wanted to use the mail I asked her to reconfirm..she said I could use...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
fizyalasdair:

Thank you

why would you outrightly come here to call me a scammer when am not and you expect me to say something... Tell the house how long we have been dealing sad. A deal went south and automatically am a scammer thank you so much ...another trader amongst us has great wisdom and he will go far in life
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NairaTroll: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
csckid:
$6 paxful will be available tomorrow ; come and book it down..come to Whatsapp...
csckid:

we have nothing in common @ queendorez...seems my moniker is making everyone think less of me...

Not at all sir... your moniker has absolutely nothing to do with it!

As a matter of fact, it is the recent sale of fraudulent paypal funds that's making you think highly of yourself.

I miss the little csc.kid that used to sell mastercard skrill, neteller and the likes... stick to that.... because this middleman work wey you dey do, nobody send or regard you.

csckid:

why would you outrightly come here to call me a scammer when am not and you expect me to say something... Tell the house how long we have been dealing sad. A deal went south and automatically am a scammer thank you so much ...another trader amongst us has great wisdom and he will go far in life

Are you not the same person that ignored his messages? And/or calls? Now that Dmostcheerful has stepped up to take responsibility, you're here running your mouth, sharrap!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Please 199$ Domiciliary funds available. Wema Bank, Zenith, UBA or FCMB.

If you buy Domiciliary account $$$ and you're genuine please let's deal.

Fraudsters and scammers please stay off.
Hello. Does Intrabank fx transfer work for UBA? My friend told me it doesn't.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by peablaze(f): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Buying all PayPal funds... Contact us at SWIFTPAL XCHANGE for deals..
We offer juicy rates.

Contact on flyer

CLEAN FUNDS ONLY!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by peablaze(f): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Please 199$ Domiciliary funds available. Wema Bank, Zenith, UBA or FCMB.

If you buy Domiciliary account $$$ and you're genuine please let's deal.

Fraudsters and scammers please stay off.

Rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pyrex23(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nice doing business with you @systrom
As always thanks for the escrow my indaboski @wese90.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Systrom(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
pyrex23:
Nice doing business with you @systrom
As always thanks for the escrow my indaboski @wese90.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (2391) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.