Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1322305 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
dominique:

Kindly shed more light in this
his account details is even marked by tabbaz

Before dealing with anyone, always search their past activities on Nairaland with their account number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
dominique:

Kindly shed more light on this
He came to me with the naivety of a new trader, pretending that he knows nothing about trading. After we've agreed to deal and it's time to send payment, he said sent and dropped his PayPal email after about 20 minutes to make me believe that he sent funds. Then I asked him why he did that since we agreed that he send first or use escrow, he started saying something different than what we agreed on, that he meant "sent PayPal email" Can you imagine lol cheesy. If I wasn't in a hurry and decided to confirm payment via my online banking app, I'd have sent funds to him immediately.
I used the details he provided and did a search here and saw he did the same thing under a different moniker and was exposed for it before he switched to his current account and tried to repeat same thing again. Called him out about my discovery and he deleted all his info and chats that might implicate him immediately but I have them already.
You can do the same too.
Anybody trading with him should use 100 escrows.
He's still a learner but would still be able to rip off the weak ones here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ibraheem009:
Evening!!!

Now available to buy all your btc and eth at market rate.

$101,120 btc needed today....

$71,130 eth needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

Contact me on WhatsApp via my new number on my profile.

Still buying...

Continue bringing...

Contact me via the number on my profile.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
$6,100 needed to Access Bank Account

We can as well receive it in cash provided that you have raw cash

Face to face deal is accepted so you have nothing to worry about

Whatsapp ǁ https:///234813775074
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
CokeBar:
♧■♧■♧■♧■♧■

$650 payoneer funds urgently needed.

Rate is 425/$

Come with known escrow.

■♧■♧■♧■♧■♧

♧●
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
PotatoSalad:

He came to me with the naivety of a new trader, pretending that he knows nothing about trading. After we've agreed to deal and it's time to send payment, he said sent and dropped his PayPal email after about 20 minutes to make me believe that he sent funds. Then I asked him why he did that since we agreed that he send first or use escrow, he started saying something different than what we agreed on, that he meant "sent PayPal email" Can you imagine lol cheesy. If I wasn't in a hurry and decided to confirm payment via my online banking app, I'd have sent funds to him immediately.
I used the details he provided and did a search here and saw he did the same thing under a different moniker and was exposed for it before he switched to his current account and tried to repeat same thing again. Called him out about my discovery and he deleted all his info and chats that might implicate him immediately but I have them already.
You can do the same too.

I've searched his details and saw he has duped members of the betting thread with a different handle. Good thing you were able to expose him before a less experienced trader fell victim to him.

Remember people, profile and details check are very important. Use of trusted and well known escrow is very important.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Neteller or skrill fund is needed at your rate come WhatsApp for deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING........

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact.....

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ezeiyoke: 3:19am On Jun 27, 2020
Verified Cash app needed at any good rate

Chat on whatsapp 08130002010
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 3:30am On Jun 27, 2020
More Ethereum and Needed Needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=======================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND DAILY

=======================================

====OTHER SERVICES OFFER =====================

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER/PAYPAL)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant

& Rate is super high..
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l...........................................................................................................,.........................................................................,.................................................................................................................……....................................................................,..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Steam card needed

Card and ecode (any country)

High Rate only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by roland2rule(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2020
PotatoSalad:

You can do the same too.

Hi bro, how va.. I called your line yesterday, it was busy. I quoted your PayPal sales 2 days ago. Can you use my services? Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Please av been trying to make fund transfer/ withdraw to bank on my payoneer but unable to . I keep getting error message. Is anyone experiencing same or its just me

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nsonaso(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2020
clems88:
Please av been trying to make fund transfer/ withdraw to bank on my payoneer but unable to . I keep getting error message. Is anyone experiencing same or its just me
Come and sell am give me I pay higher than payoneer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Nsonaso:

Come and sell am give me I pay higher than payoneer
I said I'm having issues not want to sell. angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2020
roland2rule:

Hi bro, how va.. I called your line yesterday, it was busy. I quoted your PayPal sales 2 days ago. Can you use my services? Thanks
Text me now bro

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Good morning my neighbors. How are you doing? Are you feeling OK?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sammirano: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2020
clems88:

The coy handling card ls for payonerr has been liqudated. Payments to and fro are currently limited, but they are trying to resolve the issue.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2020
$5,000 PayPal fund available to any country from PayPal balance.

MOQ: $1,000.

My whatsapp contact on my signature.

NB:
If you need regular supply of legit PayPal funds, contact me on whatsapp. Always available! Can supply you as many as you can take daily!! GUARANTEED!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2020
tshege:
I need $5000 in Nigerian USD account urgently.

If you have, enter my dm.

Scammers are sternly advised to stay away!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ijikawisdom(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Naijapara crypto exchange�

We buy Bitcoin & All kinds of Gift Cards.���

Benefit of trading with us
1: Awesome rate in Units and Bulks�
2: Fast Payment��
3: 24hrs Service ��

We also run an entertainment blog for young artist, visit naijapara.com for your entertainment news, latest music download, and Trending Gist.

Naijapara cryto exchange..
Buy bitcoin and all kind of gift cards at the best market rate.
Contact me on the whatsapp below.

https:///2349073390003
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2020
1k plus Payoneer available for sale.

WhatsApp -
https:///2347031562014
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️_+2348088759163
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2020
clems88:
I think all funds and accounts are currently frozen.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by paschalmezie(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Wirecard: Cardholders' money locked as FCA freezes UK subsidiary

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53198409

silaxx:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2020
paschalmezie:
Wirecard: Cardholders' money locked as FCA freezes UK subsidiary

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-53198409

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by paschalmezie(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Payoneer cards frozen due to Wirecard problems

This is an email I got from Payoneer this morning and I've been trying to make some researches on the latest developments of Wirecard financial crisis who are the sole issuers of Payoneers Master Cards and VISA card of some other financial companies in some countries.

[b]Hi xxxxxxxx,

As you may have seen on the news, Wirecard AG filed for insolvency on Thursday. Your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® Card is issued by its subsidiary, Wirecard Card Solutions Limited (WCSL) in the UK. Today, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which regulates WCSL, issued requirements on WCSL, freezing all prepaid card activity for the time being. We believe that cardholder funds are properly safeguarded and that the freeze will be temporary.

What does this mean?

The FCA has communicated that they have taken these measures with the primary objective of protecting the interests and money of consumers who use Wirecard. Pending further actions from the FCA, you will temporarily be unable to withdraw the funds on your card, nor receive new payments onto your card.

Any funds that are in excess of the maximum balance of your card are held by Payoneer and are therefore not impacted by the FCA’s temporary freeze.

How can I get paid during this time?

Any future payments that you receive from marketplaces, platforms and clients will not be affected by the freeze. These funds, and any others already on your virtual currency balance, are available for bank withdrawal.

We are actively working on other solutions for you and your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we’ll update you with more information as soon as we have it.

Thank you,
The Payoneer Team[/b]

silaxx:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (2387) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.