Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1322365 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SwitchTel(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Good Morning.

We are available to help you pay your Chinese supplier in RMB and $(Via PayPal) for both Bits and Bulk.

We are in business to help you. We also handle procurement of your goods and shipping. Send us your links.

$USD Available in H.K.

Stay Safe!

https:///2347089148349

[url]novoinnopay.com[/url]

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2020
paschalmezie:
Payoneer cards frozen due to Wirecard problems

This is an email I got from Payoneer this morning and I've been trying to make some researches on the latest developments of Wirecard financial crisis who are the sole issuers of Payoneers Master Cards and VISA card of some other financial companies in some countries.

[b]Hi xxxxxxxx,

As you may have seen on the news, Wirecard AG filed for insolvency on Thursday. Your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® Card is issued by its subsidiary, Wirecard Card Solutions Limited (WCSL) in the UK. Today, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which regulates WCSL, issued requirements on WCSL, freezing all prepaid card activity for the time being. We believe that cardholder funds are properly safeguarded and that the freeze will be temporary.

What does this mean?

The FCA has communicated that they have taken these measures with the primary objective of protecting the interests and money of consumers who use Wirecard. Pending further actions from the FCA, you will temporarily be unable to withdraw the funds on your card, nor receive new payments onto your card.

Any funds that are in excess of the maximum balance of your card are held by Payoneer and are therefore not impacted by the FCA’s temporary freeze.

How can I get paid during this time?

Any future payments that you receive from marketplaces, platforms and clients will not be affected by the freeze. These funds, and any others already on your virtual currency balance, are available for bank withdrawal.

We are actively working on other solutions for you and your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we’ll update you with more information as soon as we have it.

Thank you,
The Payoneer Team[/b]

From the look of things then, this issue should only affect people whose funds are on the card balance and not those with funds on the account balance, i.e. those whose cards have expired
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2020
eBay checkout available

Rate is 350/$ today.

What can you Preorder from us?

Visit eBay and send us links.

Contact details on signature.

Send us a message Now.

$50 PayPal Available @360

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
With you on WhatsApp
EbizCoachNg2:
$6,000 PayPal fund available to any country. From PayPal balance.

Another $2,700+ PayPal fund available to any country. From PayPal balance too.

MOQ: $1,000.

My whatsapp contact on my signature.

NB:
If you need regular supply of legit PayPal funds, contact me on whatsapp. Always available! Can supply you as many as you can take daily!! GUARANTEED!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Spartan1203(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
150GBP paypal checkout needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ijikawisdom(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Naijapara crypto exchange

We buy Bitcoin & All kinds of Gift Cards.

Benefit of trading with us
1: Awesome rate in Units and Bulks
2: Fast Payment
3: 24hrs Service

We also run an entertainment blog for young artist, visit naijapara.com for your entertainment news, latest music download, and Trending Gist.

Naijapara cryto exchange..
Buy bitcoin and all kind of gift cards at the best market rate.
Contact me on the whatsapp below.

https:///2349073390003
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Starboytwo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
i have a $50 playstation gift card, how much? who is reputable here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lolo24: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Payoneer funds available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
$300 Venmo Available.... Whatsapp is the office.
No time waster please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nubiangod9(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
nubiangod9:
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ GALACTIC EXCHANGE LTD‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We offer quick and fast EXCHANGES for your sale of

Bitcoin

Etherum

PayPal funds

Zelle

Cash app

Neteller

We also buy ur GIFTCARDS for fast cash

★★★★★★★★Google ▶️ ★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Steam(USD,UK,EUR,AUD, NZD)★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Amazon(GBP,USD, EUR)★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Amex★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Vanilla★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Sephora★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Walmart★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Visa GC★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★offgamer★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Nordstrom★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Nike★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Razer Gold★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Google gift cards★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★ITunes (USD, UK, ecodes, big cards)★★★★★★★★

We pride ourself in the league as one with the Fastest payouts in the industry

WhatsApp
http:///+2347012873268

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hello Pls has anyone dealt with EbizCoachNg2 & can vouch for him in Paypal sales?
EbizCoachNg2:
$6,000 PayPal fund available to any country. From PayPal balance.

Another $2,700+ PayPal fund available to any country. From PayPal balance too.

MOQ: $1,000.

NB:
If you need regular supply of legit PayPal funds, contact me on whatsapp. Always available! Can supply you as many as you can take daily!! GUARANTEED!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nurd(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
For those selling Payoneer: I just tried transferring some money from my account to another and it disappeared from my account and the other person didn't recieve it. Now I'm caught in limbo. So, it might be wise to pause your transfer/transaction with payoneer for the time being.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by paroh137(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
BLAQBOYFLY:
Hello Pls has anyone dealt with EbizCoachNg2 & can vouch for him in Paypal sales?

I've bought at least $100k from him. No bad funds at all. Very legit

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
BLAQBOYFLY:

Reliable and trusted exchanger bro. Go ahead
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by franticfargo66: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
BLAQBOYFLY:

Rest assured chief. Many have dealt with him here with no issues, myself included. Feel free to trade with him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Baldwretch: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
I have $10 eBay, going for 2450. Anyone here interested?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
nurd:
For those selling Payoneer: I just tried transferring some money from my account to another and it disappeared from my account and the other person didn't recieve it. Now I'm caught in limbo. So, it might be wise to pause your transfer/transaction with payoneer for the time being.

The husppipi saga is the cause . they even pegged there card withdrawals for now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
slimanyd:

The husppipi saga is the cause . they even pegged there card withdrawals for now

Please let's refrain from giving credit where it isn't due or give wild opinions.

Payooner has sent to an email to explain what's happening. Nothing to do with any scam or frauds.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Afternoon!!!

Now available to buy all your btc and eth at market rate.

$100,220 btc needed today....

$71,000 eth needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

Contact me on WhatsApp via my new number on my profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
I BUY ALL KINDS OF GIFT CARDS!!!
APPLE STORE GIFT CARD
WALMART GIFT card.
EBAY GIFT card.
STEAM GIFT card
GOOGLE play card
VANILLA GIFT CARD
AMAZON GIFT CARD
ITUNES GIFT CARD

BEST RATES WITH FAST PAYMENT

Check my Signature!!!!.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
$2,900 PayPal FnF still available.

Can be sent to any country.

From PayPal balance.

Preferably single buyer.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
CowbellY:

Please let's refrain from giving credit where it isn't due or give wild opinions.

Payooner has sent to an email to explain what's happening. Nothing to do with any scam or frauds.
Very True, what in needed now is patience, things will return back to normal very soon.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
CowbellY:

Are u aware Nigerians using debit card were finding it so hard to use there cards to purchase online about a week ago. What brought about such clampdown? Nah corona ? Or trump ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Skrill needed, buying at your rate.

Contact on signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
slimanyd:

That's totally not it.

It has to do with wirecard(payoneer card issuer) filling insolvency after $2billion went missing.
https://incpak.com/world/payoneer-transactions-frozen-wirecard-uk/
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
webshopNG:

That's totally not it.

It has to do with wirecard(payoneer card issuer) filling insolvency after $2billion went missing.
https://incpak.com/world/payoneer-transactions-frozen-wirecard-uk/

Yeah. Agreed . I know it was all related to a fraud detection .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
slimanyd:

Yeah. Agreed . I know it was all related to a fraud detection .
Which Nigerians have no hand in.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lolo24:
Payoneer funds available

Contact?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
slimanyd:

Has absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ezeiyoke: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Movo fund for sell at good rate

Cash app fund for sell.

Whatsapp me 08130002010

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (2387) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: mrblake(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.