Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1338344 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) ... (2395) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Esope6320: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omobola121:
Wondering why some of you are so mannerless and senseless. Your parents really did a bad job raising you. Because this is a faceless forum, you can always throw insults on people right?

Imagine this rubbish coming from this uncultured human. Have we ever transacted before?

Someone has been complaining here for days with no response and i gave a reply to go ahead with whatever means he can to collect his money instead of ranting here.

Reason why some of you guys are always getting scammed. Common sense una no get.

Be careful! I have never transacted with you before.

90% of traders know me here and can vouch for my transactions. Can any one recommend you or vouch for you?

[/b] Running a quick check on your posts. Are you not the one telling people to send you naira first before sending paypal fund? [b]

You even requested for my contact which i dropped. Can’t remember if you later contacted but if you did, did i tell you to send paypal fund first? Or you sent and I didn’t pay you after confirmation or i told you no escrow service?

Calling everyone scammer because of 100 dolls you wanna sell. People wey dey sell k dolls sef no make noise reach you here on this thread.

Why are you scared to trade with me cux yunno say you be scammer and your game no go work with me , even if nah $1 nah still my money no be your papa help me work for am
I sha no say you be scammer with multiple accounts here working together as a group
No worry hand go soon touch you and your cohorts , if you like travel go Syria 👍
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Esope6320: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Omobola121 why are you always the one to defend scammers here
If dem no be your boys
Mf idiot!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
Okay so i had to go and search for our convo. I guess you need explanation why I didn’t trade with you again because you termed it “fear”.
You are very rude and to safe myself from too much talks, i had to stop the transaction.

Only i never chop vendor or newbie vendor will continue with this kind of transaction after the nonsense yarn you dropped.

How much is 80dolls that you are giving me warning.

I understand poverty must have dealt with you so badly but I don’t think you should lost your common sense in the process.

Esope6320:

Why are you scared to trade with me cux yunno say you be scammer and your game no go work with me , even if nah $1 nah still my money no be your papa help me work for am
I sha no say you be scammer with multiple accounts here working together as a group
No worry hand go soon touch you and your cohorts , if you like travel go Syria 👍

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Name the usernames that scammed you with proof.

Your level of reasoning is so disgusting. I won’t dignify you with any reply again.

Why do you like using words like idiot, shut up? It simply shows you are daft. You know you can always communicate well especially on a forum like this without totally showing other users how unintelligent you are.

Esope6320:
Omobola121 why are you always the one to defend scammers here
If dem no be your boys
Mf idiot!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
WE ARE UP AND GRATEFUL, HAPPY NEW WEEK
BUYING!!!

▶️ Bitcoin
▶️ USDT
▶️ BTC
▶️ Pi coin
▶️ ZELLE
▶️ Skrill
▶️ Paypal
▶️ AstroPay
▶️ Venmo
▶️ Neteller
▶️ Payoneer
▶️ Movo transfers
▶️ Chime
▶️ Apple pay
▶️ Wired Transfer(face2face for bulk if you want)
▶️ Address for cashmailing
▶️ Edd transfer
▶️ Greendot to mail
▶️ CAD E-transfer
▶️ AUD transfers
▶️ New Zealand bank transfers
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑I AM BUYING CORE, RATE IS VERY HIGH

📢YOUR FUND IS SAFE WITH US
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Esope6320: 12:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Omobola121:
Okay so i had to go and search for our convo. I guess you need explanation why I didn’t trade with you again because you termed it “fear”.
You are very rude and to safe myself from too much talks, i had to stop the transaction.

Only i never chop vendor or newbie vendor will continue with this kind of transaction after the nonsense yarn you dropped.

How much is 80dolls that you are giving me warning.

I understand poverty must have dealt with you so badly but I don’t think you should lost your common sense in the process.

Poverty has dealt with your generation
Shameless mf female scammer.
U think $80 is too small but you can japa with it abi, eleribu
Cus you dey travel go abroad you think say other people here are poverty stricken like your generation
Omo ojuoriolari ole
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchangecrypto: 3:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Aliexpress funds available
escrow wese90
Yours escrow
Verified in NL
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Abudat(m): 3:55am On Feb 12, 2023
Best Place To Trade Your Ecurrency . 24/7 , 7days in A week.
Transact with us we' ve got Cash!!!

Sell N Buy
Paypal
Payoneer .
Skrill
Neteller
Bitcoin
Usdt
Amazon gift card
Wbz

Contact whatsapp 08067433432
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 4:26am On Feb 12, 2023
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun and the likes)

Clean (FNF and from Balance PayPal) needed

Note: No GnS or card funds.... I will never pay for GnS or card funds.

Fastest payment guarantee.

Mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 4:42am On Feb 12, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2023
//PayPal//
//Skrill//
//Wise//
//Perfect Money//
//BTC//
//USDT//

Come with reasonable rate. Escrow allowed.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!
Peace of mind!!
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90)

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Vanilla
Visa/master
Nike
PlayStation

[b]NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2023

==================================================================================================================
For Easy Trading, click here:
At https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==================================================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY @ CURRENT MARKET RATE *

(BOTH LOCAL & FOREIGN Funds..)

▶️ SKRILL FUNDS

▶️ ZELLE & CASHAPP

▶️ NETELLER FUNDS

▶️ PAYONEER FUNDS

▶️ BTC / USDT / PM / ETH (CRYPTO)

▶️ STEADY CLEAN PAYPAL SUPPLY
(Fnf Card/Balance)...

DM us today,
Best Rate & your funds safety is our priority...

==================================
OTHER SERVICES:
===≠==============================

▶️ Freelancers Withdrawal (all funds)

▶️ Upwork Account Approval (Instantly)

▶️ Sell Payoneer/Skrill Accounts (Foreign/Local)

======================================
KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:

======================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

▶️ Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate is Attractive.
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................,............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Abudat(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Abudat:

Sell N Buy
Paypal
Payoneer .
Skrill
Neteller
Bitcoin
Usdt
Amazon gift card
Wbz

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joylande: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Just been scammed, $20 + ($5 PayPal send fee).

Apparently this scammer has been lurking around here for far too long, he needs his details to be put in the scammers list so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

His details:

Nairaland username: bussineshub101 https://www.nairaland.com/businesshub101

Scammer’s Phone number: 07062792369

Scammer’s Name: Wiscobus Ntukuyoh

He even has a LinkedIn page: https://ng.linkedin.com/in/wiscobus-ntukuyoh-98258b164

Now add some facts; first off I’m really glad this low effort cheap scammer got me for only $20 bucks. Imagine he got me for more than this… I won’t be relaxed as I am now.

Anywwys I contacted him after seeing his posts here to buy $20 PayPal fund, we agreed on $/700 and that he would send me 14,000 after receiving the $20.

So before I sent, I asked him fnf or gns? He confirmed fnf….

Immediately I sent, he said his receiver’s PayPal is “bursted” and I should charge back on fnf

Their PayPal is bursted right? But they can’t refund or even send a screenshot proof.

He proceeded to say he will send me 5k and then 8k lmaoo. Such a cheap scammer!

Anyways he said he will send me 11500 after the arsenal match which he staked on grin grin grin

[img]https://ibb.co/GVpx44T[/img]

Now he is asking me if I have another PayPal to send to him again. There I knew he was a scammer. He proceeded to send me a bank transfer screenshot of 10k. I suspected it was fake. And I was proven right, it’s almost 24hrs and the money no enter and he has stopped replying.

So be careful fellow members… this low budget scammer is lurking to steal your $20 bucks and of course more if you give him the chance to.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tabbaz:
Still buying clean payoneer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Joylande:
Just been scammed, $20 + ($5 PayPal send fee).

Apparently this scammer has been lurking around here for far too long, he needs his details to be put in the scammers list so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

His details:

Nairaland username: bussineshub101 https://www.nairaland.com/businesshub101

Scammer’s Phone number: 07062792369

Scammer’s Name: Wiscobus Ntukuyoh

He even has a LinkedIn page: https://ng.linkedin.com/in/wiscobus-ntukuyoh-98258b164

Now add some facts; first off I’m really glad this low effort cheap scammer got me for only $20 bucks. Imagine he got me for more than this… I won’t be relaxed as I am now.

Anywwys I contacted him after seeing his posts here to buy $20 PayPal fund, we agreed on $/700 and that he would send me 14,000 after receiving the $20.

So before I sent, I asked him fnf or gns? He confirmed fnf….

Immediately I sent, he said his receiver’s PayPal is “bursted” and I should charge back on fnf

Their PayPal is bursted right? But they can’t refund or even send a screenshot proof.

He proceeded to say he will send me 5k and then 8k lmaoo. Such a cheap scammer!

Anyways he said he will send me 11500 after the arsenal match which he staked on grin grin grin

[img]https://ibb.co/GVpx44T[/img]

Now he is asking me if I have another PayPal to send to him again. There I knew he was a scammer. He proceeded to send me a bank transfer screenshot of 10k. I suspected it was fake. And I was proven right, it’s almost 24hrs and the money no enter and he has stopped replying.

So be careful fellow members… this low budget scammer is lurking to steal your $20 bucks and of course more if you give him the chance to.

Hmmmm, another victim. Sorry for that but try and be more careful next time. I personally hate PayPal deals.

But I buy wise funds and Airtm (Airusd) funds. If you have to sell, kindly reach out to me via WhatsApp or you contact me on my thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7290923/airtm-airusd-wise-funds-exchanger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wahles(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
[s] $200 access bank inflow available for sell[/s] Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Africard funds needed, clean EUR, USD and GBP funds also needed. WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
$50 Payoneer available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Abudat(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2023

Sell N Buy
Paypal
Payoneer .
Skrill
Neteller
Bitcoin
Usdt
Amazon gift card
Wbz

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
$154 available for checkout on amazon Spendy Amazon got you covered
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
SPENDY AMAZON
SERVICES
We deal with all things on Amazon. What do we do?

* We buy Amazon gift cards (Cash receipt) at juicy rates.

*We help you Place orders from Amazon USA to you here in Nigeria with the lowest rates.

*We open your locked Amazon/Apple accounts, as well as help you with all Amazon related matters.

Contact us on WhatsApp
+2348106136834 or Instagram @SpendyAmazon

Trade with Confidence!!.
Peace of mind!!
[/b]

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KataKaraNG: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
$350 PayPal funds available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
330$ online payment /checkout available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
clems88:
$50 Payoneer available
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Adexmosty(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
���*adexmosty Exchange*���

I exchange all legitimately � earned digital asset like paypal fund, payoneer fund, wise fund, Pyypl fund, Uba Africard dollar, Access bank Dom fund, BTC, usdt, Pi network and all sort of crypto currencies, skrill fund, bring all in exchange to Naira etc.

I also sort all online payments for you at cheap rate �

I also create a verified paypal account for you to manage your business, creation of foreign account to collect your dollar, euro, pounds from your friends and family from Abroad �

Adeleke mustapha
Contact �☎️ +2349065710922
Mail �� mostyadex@gmail.com

*Nevertheless, adexmosty Exchange will give you the best attention and rate* ���

*Note* : We only deal with funds from a clean source for God’s sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Adexmosty(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Verified US paypal account available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogeoflyf(f): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
I need 838$ in PayPal or Amazon pay anyone who can assist ??
What’s your rate ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Okodav:

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!

Crypto

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Vanilla
Visa/master
Nike
PlayStation

[b]NOTE:

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Okodav:

Trade with Confidence!!!
Peace of mind!!!

Crypto

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Vanilla
Visa/master
Nike
PlayStation

[b]NOTE:

Others

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) ... (2395) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Ekehwinz, ThatMorenike, harustotle(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.