Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger (3709 Views)

Sport Trading Solutions For Smart and Wise And Profitable Punters. / How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes / Buying Transfer Wise Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Do you have an Airtm account? Do you have a Wise account? If yes, then you can bring them and exchange them to naira, straight to your bank account. Your Airtm account is held in USD while with your wise account, you will be given a USD, GBP and EUR accounts to be able to receive payments from anywhere.

Presently, I buy your Wise funds at the rate of ₦1050/Usd. Bring them in for fast exchange.

Presently, if you want to fund/exchange your USD in your Airtm account to naira and send to your naira bank account, Airtm will fund/ exchange at any rate they choose.
But i will exchange it for you at a rate of ₦850 to ₦950/Usd depending on the amount of Airusd you have to sell.

So feel free to contact me. Some have been exchanging their Airtm with me before now. So join the train...

Honesty and Integrity is my watch word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Airtm is one of the payment method used by different websites.

I listed the websites here previously and I was banned by nairaland bot..
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you have Airtm funds to sell, don't hesitate to contact me.

I have done some transactions with few here without issues as seen below:

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
More transactions that took place via WhatsApp coming...
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Still buying Airtm and Wise funds...bring them...
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Transactions has been taking place with other nairalanders via WhatsApp. But decided to drop the chat now to show that this exchanger is here for business.

Still buying Airtm funds...

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Airtm (Airusd) is becoming more trendy. So open an Airtm account, do business and contact me for fast exchange to naira.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Airtm funds still needed. Bring them in.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
SilentVboy:
Airtm funds still needed. Bring them in.
Still buying Airtm (Airusd) funds.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
$99.12 available to dorm account. Please it's only to Zenith or UBA dorm account.

Please note that it will be transferred from my chipper cash account to you. GTB dorm is not listed there.

If interested please contact me via my WhatsApp. Rate is good.

Please read carefully before you contact me.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by oyetpel(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
How can I get AirTM funds?
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
oyetpel:
How can I get AirTM funds?
You can fund your account right there on the website or via the app. You pay with naira and a peer will fund your Airtm account.

I can equally fund your account for you too.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by oyetpel(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
SilentVboy:
You can fund your account right there on the website or via the app. You pay with naira and a peer will fund your Airtm account.

I can equally fund your account for you too.

Lol.
Why will I sell AirTM funds to you, when I can sell it on binance for large profits?
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
oyetpel:

Lol.
Why will I sell AirTM funds to you, when I can sell it on binance for large profits?
You asked me where you can get Airtm funds, right? And I answered u.

I cannot decide for u where u choose to sell it. Your funds still remain with u at all times.

1 Like

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by oyetpel(m): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2022
SilentVboy:
You asked me where you can get Airtm funds, right? And I answered u.

I cannot decide for u where u choose to sell it. Your funds still remain with u at all times.

Lol.
I won't advice anyone to sell to you.

You are not even nice, you want to exchange AirUsd at 500, when they can sell on binance at 720.
I hope people see this my comment.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2022
oyetpel:

Lol.
I won't advice anyone to sell to you.

You are not even nice, you want to exchange AirUsd at 500, when they can sell on binance at 720.
I hope people see this my comment.
Well, no prob. You tell them to sell on Airtm website or open your thread and educate them on how to do it.
I believe you can open a thread, right?

1 Like

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by Gentlevin: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2022
SilentVboy:
Still buying Airtm (Airusd) funds.
Hello bro, check your WhatsApp. I have some funds.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Gentlevin:
Hello bro, check your WhatsApp. I have some funds.
Hello bro, sorry I was doing clean up, today being last Saturday.
But I have long paid u. You should have received your payment.
Thanks.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by oyetpel(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
SilentVboy:
Well, no prob. You tell them to sell on Airtm website or open your thread and educate them on how to do it.
I believe you can open a thread, right?

Stop ripping people off
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bring in your Airtm funds for fast exchange. Do not fall for scammers with high rates...
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by Kifeoluwa(f): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Do you sell Airtm USD?
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kifeoluwa:
Do you sell Airtm USD?
I don't sell for now.
I only buy.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Welcome to 2023. AIRTM is very well in business. So bring in your AIRUSD for fast exchange.

Wish all my customers the best this year.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Still accepting Airtm (AIRUSD) funds. Find below a regular nairalander still patronising me via WhatsApp. Trust built over the months.

Keep bringing your airtm funds for fast exchange to naira.

Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Still accepting Airtm and wise funds for fast exchange to naira.

Your trusted exchanger at all times.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Airtm funds still needed.

Open an Airtm account online. Many websites and few freelance sites still pay via Airtm.

Bring your funds for fast exchange.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2023
SilentVboy:

Open an Airtm account online. Many websites and few freelance sites still pay via Airtm.

Bring your funds for fast exchange.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by Nomzee45: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
I have AIRTM to sell, where do I reach you.

SilentVboy:
Do you have an Airtm account? Do you have a Wise account? If yes, then you can bring them and exchange them to naira, straight to your bank account. Your Airtm account is held in USD while with your wise account, you will be given a USD, GBP and EUR accounts to be able to receive payments from anywhere.

Presently, I buy your Wise funds at the rate of ₦710/Usd. Bring them in for fast exchange.

Presently, if you want to exchange your USD in your Airtm account to naira and send to your naira bank account, Airtm will exchange at ₦436/Usd.
But i will exchange it for you at a rate of ₦600 to ₦650/Usd depending on the amount of Airusd you have to sell.

So feel free to contact me. Some have been exchanging their Airtm with me before now. So join the train...

Honesty and Integrity is my watch word.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nomzee45:
I have AIRTM to sell, where do I reach you.

Sorry for replying late. I was busy at work and could not come online.

You can reach me via my WhatsApp number 0810 eight three one 64 35.

You can always find it on my "Signature".

Please do not trade with anyone claiming to be me. Always watch out for my WhatsApp number.
Re: Airtm (airusd) And Wise Funds Exchanger by SilentVboy: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2023

Airtm wallet is free to open. Just open an account with Airtm or if you need help doing so, then contact me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acorn Petroleum Limited Private Placement / Oron Crayfish For Sale!! / Free Powerful Tools to Make me between $1000 -$2000 per month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.