Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1324206 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:
I want my money. It's enough to losing my contracts and closing my businesses because of working with you.

I want my funds and we part ways peacefully

Now you don calm down abi
Continue raining insults naa
Are you tired?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fredfrankhussle:

Are you tired?

Smiles. I'm sure you can read between my post and can clearly see there's no insults. Exactly why I didn't want to communicate with you privately

Always seeing a different reality from what people communicate

More people will come here to talk about having things to do with you

I've left you to Karma and to face my business

Send my money and let me go my way you go yours
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun and the likes)

Clean (FNF and from Balance PayPal) needed

Note: No GnS or card funds.... I will never pay for GnS or card funds.

Fastest payment guarantee.

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DeeBaDan: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
I need the services of an exchanger than operates a USA or UK PayPal account to receive payments for me on a regular basis.

Funds will be paid to me in Naira..

Please reach me on WhatsApp for futher discussion or message me here if it's a service you can render

Note : Funds is from Freelancing work. And I need only USA or UK PayPal account

Only contact me if your rates are good. Source is clean and this is opportunity for continous partnership all year round

I need the services of an exchanger than operates a USA or UK PayPal account to receive payments for me on a regular basis.

Funds will be paid to me in Naira..

Please reach me on WhatsApp for futher discussion or message me here if it's a service you can render

Note : Funds is from Freelancing work. And I need only USA or UK PayPal account

Only contact me if your rates are good. Source is clean and this is opportunity for continous partnership all year round
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Smiles. I'm sure you can read between my post and can clearly see there's no insults. Exactly why I didn't want to communicate with you privately

Always seeing a different reality from what people communicate

More people will come here to talk about having things to do with you

I've left you to Karma and to face my business

Send my money and let me go my way you go yours
I can’t believe my eyes
So you can be this cool
Wow God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
I buy Africard $ funds
Bring escrow
I pay fast
Come one come again
Test and see that the boot is good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fredfrankhussle:

I can’t believe my eyes
So you can be this cool
Wow God is wonderful

Your mind reading what's not there. I just want to pay my 4-5 workers that are in financial constraints. I don't joke with my team.

Unlike you, I have three Nairalanders staying with me. And I have four working online for me. I need to pay my team their money's. I need my money to pay them
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fredfrankhussle:
I buy Africard $ funds
Bring escrow
I pay fast
Come one come again
Test and see that the boot is good

Pay me my $220 you received while you go on to your other businesses first. This is the logical thing to do. It has been 7-9 days you've witheld my funds you received in your PayPal account. If I react and speak out of my anger, you would say I did this and that. Have you not cause me alot of troubles already. If I don't pay my workers my name would be everywhere as a cheat whereas you have held money captive.

I want my cash please chairman

Cc :

Tabbaz

Funlord

MrKnowitAll

Wese90

Dominique

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
$280 paypal available for checkout. Contact through whatsapp in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Impostorr: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Pay me my $220 you received while you go on to your other businesses first. This is the logical thing to do. It has been 7-9 days you've witheld my funds you received in your PayPal account. If I react and speak out of my anger, you would say I did this and that. Have you not cause me alot of troubles already. If I don't pay my workers my name would be everywhere as a cheat whereas you have held money captive.

I want my cash please chairman

Cc :

Tabbaz

Funlord

MrKnowitAll

Wese90

Dominique

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Isn't this the same guy that use to yab everybody if they talk here?

So you can be calm like this?

Violence isn't everything no wonder none of the so called exchangers is interfering because you've yab almost everybody.

Make una sha resolve una issue.
Bye.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Impostorr:

Isn't this the same guy that use to yab everybody if they talk here?

So you can be calm like this?

Violence isn't everything no wonder none of the so called exchangers is interfering because you've yab almost everybody.

Make una sha resolve una issue.
Bye.

Prove I insulted you.

Is here a church or a mosque or morality ground.

I see you're the kinds who prefer cheap points being scored over uprightness. Is it right for an exchanger to withold a custom Rd money and refuse to make payment. In one word is that not scamming ?

Nigerians always yearn for justice but you will not see them speak truths accurately without colouring it.

Send me 160,000 Naira let me seize it for three weeks then you let me know how it feels after three weeks

If you are rejoicing that my business is stalled because of my wotheld funds, have you pondered other things it affects.

As it stands I'm laying off two of my workers on Monday that happen to be Nairalanders I took in from the street as my little coñtribution to society.

I have three online workers I owe salary that are groaning over non payment because of all these and the only thing you see is to make comedy over my money. Smh
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eliteweb(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
$25 Africard funds Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90)

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

Others
Visa/Master Ecode = Ask
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway| = Ask

[b]NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Prove I insulted you.

I see you're the kinds who prefer cheap points being scored over uprightness. Is it right for an exchanger to withold a custom Rd money and refuse to make payment. In one word is that not scamming ?

Nigerians always yearn for justice but you will not see them speak truths accurately without colouring it.

Send me 160,000 Naira let me seize it for three weeks then you let me know how it feels after three weeks

If you are rejoicing that my business is stalled because of my wotheld funds, have you pondered other things it affects.

As it stands I'm laying off two of my workers on Monday that happen to be Nairalanders I took in from the street as my little coñtribution to society.

I have three online workers I owe salary that are groaning over non payment because of all these and the only thing you see is to make comedy over my money. Smh

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=clems88 post=122055066][/quote]

For?

I just want my money. Na my legit money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
SPENDY AMAZON
SERVICES
We deal with all things on Amazon. What do we do?

* We buy Amazon gift cards (Cash receipt) at juicy rates.

*We help you Place orders from Amazon USA to you here in Nigeria with the lowest rates.

*We open your locked Amazon/Apple accounts, as well as help you with all Amazon related matters.

Contact us on WhatsApp
+2348106136834 or Instagram @SpendyAmazon

Trade with Confidence!!.
Peace of mind!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Impostorr: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Prove I insulted you.

You can't insult me but I've seen it play a lot here from you. Infact, you're well known here for putting derogatory statement here or isn't this you?

Just by going through your comments here in nl, you hardly pass comment without insult. Most of all the exchangers here can't boast that they haven't for once had issue here before but they just find a way of resolving it amoung themself without even bringing it here. I'm 98.9% sure you must have insulted the person you're having issue with too before bringing it here.

Even if here isn't a church or moral ground, it still doesn't give you the right to talk down on anyone cos its even against business ethics. How do you want a customer you insulted/seen you insulted someone else patronize you?

The point is, Not everything is Violence. Infact, violence won't solve the issue, calm and you guys should just resolve your issues. That's all

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Impostorr:

You can't insult me but I've seen it play a lot here from you. Infact, you're well known here for putting derogatory statement here or isn't this you?

Just by going through your comments here in nl, you hardly pass comment without insult. Most of all the exchangers here can't boast that they haven't for once had issue here before but they just find a way of resolving it amoung themself without even bringing it here. I'm 98.9% sure you must have insulted the person you're having issue with too before bringing it here.

Even if here isn't a church or moral ground, it still doesn't give you the right to talk down on anyone cos its even against business ethics. How do you want a customer you insulted/seen you insulted someone else patronize you?

The point is, Not everything is Violence. Infact, violence won't solve the issue, calm and you guys should just resolve your issues. That's all

Again I day shut it.

If you haven't postibe truths to say without coloration, shut up. Do humanity a favor and shut up

In a free and fair society with laws, my dear, the law can always act and this is our confidence that we are a free ànd fair society of law and order

I know not what you speak about but simplify requested for my money from an exchanger simple as ABC

If the revser were the case, your kinds would be shouting scam

Did you ask how worried he was when he paid me 26513 Naira upfront and my account got blocked and how I was updating him in regular basis morning, afternoon and night till I paid for the services?

It's not surprising Nigerians color truths in the best way possible it pleases them

Are you blind to see that I have five employees who are been affected by my money being seized in all these? You think I can't deflect the effects to my workers and all away unscathed transferring the burden of loses to my workers ? And would that be the right thing to do ?

Rather than say oga exchanger you got funds pay up, you're saying thrash you whimsy arse licker

Please avoid quoting me, hypocrite
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Skays(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fredfrankhussle:

Are you tired?

I believe he deserves to get paid after all these while waiting. Although I do not know the nature of the business you two were in, the duration alone says both you and him have been having a go at each other.
Please resolve this amicably and pay him or if it warrants a refund, do it.

I can see most of if not all the payments are Goods and Services too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Impostorr: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Again I day shut it.

If you haven't postibe truths to say without coloration, shut up. Do humanity a favor and shut up

In a free and fair society with laws, my dear, the law can always act and this is our confidence that we are a free ànd fair society of law and order

I know not what you speak about but simplify requested for my money from an exchanger simple as ABC

If the revser were the case, your kinds would be shouting scam

Did you ask how worried he was when he paid me 26513 Naira upfront and my account got blocked and how I was updating him in regular basis morning, afternoon and night till I paid for the services?

It's not surprising Nigerians color truths in the best way possible it pleases them

Are you blind to see that I have five employees who are been affected by my money being seized in all these? You think I can't deflect the effects to my workers and all away unscathed transferring the burden of loses to my workers ? And would that be the right thing to do ?

Rather than say oga exchanger you got funds pay up, you're saying thrash you whimsy arse licker

Please avoid quoting me, hypocrite

Wo, Na you sabi

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Impostorr:

Wo, Na you sabi

Get lost hypocrite. If you're so cowardice to speak truth, then don't bother stepping into rings.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Impostorr: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Get lost hypocrite. If you're so cowardice to speak truth, then don't bother stepping into rings.

Na me hold your money?

Just get lost!

Use your energy to drag who is owing you and get lost!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Impostorr:

Na me hold your money?

Just get lost!

Use your energy to drag who is owing you and get lost!

Who invited you before

Get lost to infinity Abi I owe you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Who invited you before

Get lost to infinity Abi I owe you?

You totally missed the point that gentleman was trying to made.

You can't continue to fight everyone here. You will just keep piling up enemies and opposers for yourself.

Be emotionally intelligent. Learn to form allies and build friendships, especially in an online space like this. You can do so simply by being respectful in your posts, ignoring certain comments and being empathetic in your contributions.

FredFrankhussle, please just look past all of his banters and pay him his money so that peace will reign here. Thanks bro

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
odimbannamdi:

You totally missed the point that gentleman was trying to made.

You can't continue to fight everyone here. You will just keep piling up enemies and opposers for yourself.

Be emotionally intelligent. Learn to form allies and build friendships, especially in an online space like this. You can do so simply by being respectful in your posts, ignoring certain comments and being empathetic in your contributions.

FredFrankhussle, please just look past all of his banters and pay him his money so that peace will reign here. Thanks bro

I'm the one who wears the shoe.

I know where it hurts not you. You can't prove judge in my case when you don't have the details

Na my money, na my hustle. You can't beg someone to release my money to me, when I'm not under any form of servitude. Do you want to see Screenshot of his own comments when I had his 26,513 Naira and my PayPal was blocked and didn't have PayPal funds as of the time ?

If judgements must be made in life, it must be without coloration.

It is not the responsibility of Amy exchanger to withold a customers funds for any reasons. However way you may soon it, this remains the fact and sensible person's would stay away from such person's

If you can't state things as they are out of loyalty to a party, brother always keep away. Na so you dey always lick ahib arse for Treasury bills thread. When arse.licking go end for your life ?

I don't need your hypocritical vituperations Nnamdi..Back.off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
BrisonCom:
[quote author=BrisonCom post
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=120567957][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TotoNaRubber: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
There is no point paying him since he already threatened you with charge back, even if he denies the threat he may still charge it back.

My suggestion is that you hold the funds for 195 days, PayPal will usually charge back within 180 days, the extra 15 days is to generate interest for you from the money for the inconveniences caused.

Fredfrankhussle:

Are you tired?

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
TotoNaRubber:
There is no point paying him since he already threatened you with charge back, even if he denies the threat he may still charge it back.

My suggestion is that you hold the funds for 195 days, PayPal will usually charge back within 180 days, the extra 15 days is to generate interest for you from the money for the inconveniences caused.

TotoNaRubber

My funds was seized and witheld for no justifiable cause and I should just take it back without demanding for release of my funds Abi?

The obvious clique. So it's rather the cartel than realistic objections. Did you follow the narrative from the start?

You may want to read Skay's comment on objective comment rather than your obvious hypocrisy

You are into business, not to worry, somewhere along the line people who should remit payments to you will seiz esizeable volmues then day day you will remember this comment of yours and your hypocrisy will shame you

Smh

Why you cultists may think you're doing me, other people are watching and would stay clear of doing business in future with such entities. So, posterity is the judge

TotoNaRubber OdimbaNnamdi Ahib. The pseudo elitist crew in Treasury bills thread always forming big boys and cultist unidirection clique making the same hypocritical judgements on all issues forming bigger than everyone else. Your ocmments doesn't surprise me. What would surprise me if you can tolerate such if positions were spinned. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (2388) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.