Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1348293 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (2402) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
TotoNaRubber:
There is no point paying him since he already threatened you with charge back, even if he denies the threat he may still charge it back.

My suggestion is that you hold the funds for 195 days, PayPal will usually charge back within 180 days, the extra 15 days is to generate interest for you from the money for the inconveniences caused.

Honestly, considering that threat of chargeback, this is the most logical thing to do (except the extra 15days of course... cheesy), just to be safe. Chargeback is no child's play. I am still dealing with one now and it has successfully damaged the relationship I was trying to build with a supplier. The supplier's account has been banned, I now have to refund him in RMB (at premium rate) and he doesn't want to do business with me anymore.

From one corner of his mouth, he claims to embrace peace and just wants his money, and from the other corner of his mouth, he is fighting everyone that attempts to advocate for him. With how calm he sounded, i thought he was beginning to be reasonable and I decided to chip in a word, now i don turn arse-licker and what not... grin. You bring an issue to a public space and you still want to censor the responses of people. Very funny guy.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:

TotoNaRubber

My funds was seized and witheld for no justifiable cause and I should just take it back without demanding for release of my funds Abi?

The obvious clique. So it's rather the cartel than realistic objections. Did you follow the narrative from the start?

You may want to read Skay's comment on objective comment rather than your obvious hypocrisy

You are into business, not to worry, somewhere along the line people who should remit payments to you will seiz esizeable volmues then day day you will remember this comment of yours and your hypocrisy will shame you

Smh

Why you cultists may think you're doing me, other people are watching and would stay clear of doing business in future with such entities. So, posterity is the judge

TotoNaRubber OdimbaNnamdi Ahib. The pseudo elitist crew in Treasury bills thread always forming big boys and cultist unidirection clique making the same hypocritical judgements on all issues forming bigger than everyone else. Your ocmments doesn't surprise me. What would surprise me if you can tolerate such if positions were spinned. Smh

Funny guy... grin... Your issue, your problem, bro. I hope you aint like this in real life...you never run out of invectives to launch at people...you and your compound people go dey fight everyday be that o... grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Honestly, considering that threat of chargeback, this is the most logical thing to do (except the extra 15days of course... cheesy), just to be safe. Chargeback is no child's play. I am still dealing with one now and it has successfully damaged the relationship I was trying to build with a supplier. The supplier's account has been banned, I now have to refund him in RMB (at premium rate) and he doesn't want to do business with me anymore.

From one corner of his mouth, he claims to embrace peace and just wants his money, and from the other corner of his mouth, he is fighting everyone that attempts to advocate for him. With how calm he sounded, i thought he was beginning to be reasonable and I decided to chip in a word, now i don turn arse-licker and what not... grin. You bring an issue to a public space and you still want to censor the responses of people. Very funny guy.

Always forming elitist. I stand upon my.decree and my authority, in worse ways your doors will be shut, your heavens locked in more stingent ways and your accesses denied

Hypocrite.

You want a person who's money is being detained without cause for close to a week to keep.quiet

Did you ask to know his own reaction when he paid 26513 Naira and my PayPal account was locked the same day? Did you ask to know what his own reaction within hours was

I repeat. Hypocrite. Shame on you,amd your cult members Nnamdi..I dey my house..charge me to court.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Funny guy... grin... Your issue, your problem, bro. I hope you aint like this in real life...you never run out of invectives to launch at people...you and your compound people go dey fight everyday be that o... grin grin

No. I shouldn't defend my interests but like a city without walls allow expletives launched at me without defense. Carry your hypocrisy go Treasury bills thread. After all na una be billionaires others no nothing. Super elitists forming they know all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Jidonskii:
Clean EUR, USD and GBP funds needed. WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Skays:

I believe he deserves to get paid after all these while waiting. Although I do not know the nature of the business you two were in, the duration alone says both you and him have been having a go at each other.
Please resolve this amicably and pay him or if it warrants a refund, do it.

I can see most of if not all the payments are Goods and Services too.
I’ll surely Pay him
I don’t eat peoples money
But he threatened me with cash back on several occasions
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
TotoNaRubber:
There is no point paying him since he already threatened you with charge back, even if he denies the threat he may still charge it back.

My suggestion is that you hold the funds for 195 days, PayPal will usually charge back within 180 days, the extra 15 days is to generate interest for you from the money for the inconveniences caused.

Thank you very much for this suggestion
That’s exactly what I’m going to do
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Please someone should please tell me where I went wrong.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Screenshot of payment I have received so far for him
It’s only the $88 that I haven’t sent to him, because of the threat of charge back he has been issuing.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fredfrankhussle:
Screenshot of payment I have received so far for him
It’s only the $88 that I haven’t sent to him, because of the threat of charge back he has been issuing.

I sent you my clients payment screenshots and the entire invoice I supplied the client was $240. The client shared the screenshots which I shared with you

I asked you not to make selective screenshot like you did but not share screenshot across the few dates the payments spanned 16-23rd March for clarity and insight into the payments so I could take it up with the company. You didn't comply with my stance not attend to my request. It became quarrels, quarrels and quarrels
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fredfrankhussle:

I’ll surely Pay him

After how long. ? After over five to seven days

Please how was.your reaction when you sent me 26513 Naira and I couldn't make PayPal funds available to you within a day. How was your own response ?

Dish out treatments you can receive.

If you choose to withhold my funds for eight months no problems. People are viewing all of this and would view your timeline before dealing with you and would make astute decisions. So, if you tie person down say e no go move, u nko?

Mr AirForce/Para military ma, your over-reliance on physical guns will be your shame. Pay me my legitimate money to save yourself problems? If I carry this matter climb mountain, I am begging now

I am begging in peace gently now

Give me my money and stop all this public macho. you belong to a government, I belong to mine
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
That screenshot was 19th March alone, my client reliably mentioned making payments in successions till 22nd March

I dare you to publish the 7 days screenshots between 16th of March and 23rd of March

The fellow urchins supporting blindly, why don't you ask for clear statements screenshots just as i did about payments from the exchanger

I manage three businesses with at least 15 employee workforce. I'm not a baby when it comes to financial management

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
You know what whatever amount sent, send to another exchanger let me go
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 5:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2023
DeeBaDan:
I need the services of an exchanger than operates a USA or UK PayPal account to receive payments for me on a regular basis.

Funds will be paid to me in Naira..

Please reach me on WhatsApp for futher discussion or message me here if it's a service you can render

Note : Funds is from Freelancing work. And I need only USA or UK PayPal account

Only contact me if your rates are good. Source is clean and this is opportunity for continous partnership all year round

I need the services of an exchanger than operates a USA or UK PayPal account to receive payments for me on a regular basis.

Funds will be paid to me in Naira..

Please reach me on WhatsApp for futher discussion or message me here if it's a service you can render

Note : Funds is from Freelancing work. And I need only USA or UK PayPal account

Only contact me if your rates are good. Source is clean and this is opportunity for continous partnership all year round

What's your WhatsApp number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2023
Hello mates

I L.oad,BUY AND SELL all Australian funds🇦🇺

(Wire tf, International wire, cash mail, Loaded cards, Australian giftcard )

Fresh accounts are always available (ask before use)

Australia bank log/fullz , id and selfie available available ✅

Australian phone number hack($30)

BSB and Account number available ✅
Payid also available ✅
Bpay ✅

A$2000 above - rate $/

Below A$2000 -rate $/

Rates are prone to changes

ATO,Centrelink & loadedd funds are accepted

In addition,
Japan 🇯🇵
Germany 🇩🇪
Korea
Thailand 🇹🇭 Aza are available ✅

Peace ✌️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=122058205][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=122070967][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=121565624][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=120678301][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=120796093][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=122071094][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=122071094][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=122071854][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=BrisonCom post=121396245][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90)

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto .
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

Others
Visa/Master Ecode = Ask
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway| = Ask

[b]NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Skays(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fredfrankhussle:

I’ll surely Pay him

No problem. Just find it in you to resolve it as soon as you can. It is well.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Biggyz: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
SOLD
$700 Payoneer fund will be available by 7:30 pm today (Sunday).
Contact at siggy in advance if interested—Rate N720/$ (so we don't waste time haggling).

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (2402) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.