Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1358889 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (2406) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!! .

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90)

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

Others
Visa/Master Ecode = Ask
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway| = Ask

[b]NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Ask if you have any Gift cards, PayPal, BTC @ Best Rate!!!

All country numbers are available for,

WhatsApp, Fiverr, Upwork, PayPal Etc@ cheap price 2000# above

Boost your social media platforms,

Youtube watch time 100%, followers, views Etc@ Cheap price

WhatsApp/Call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2023
Collitude:
Interesting.

Chief you're welcome. Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Alagbada2247:
⭕️Payoneer funds needed

⭕️Payoneer funds needed

⭕️Payoneer funds needed

⭕️Payoneer funds needed

⭕️Bulks Access funds needed

⭕️Bulk zenith funds needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello �Ladies and Gent.

This is your AU chief and here are the services I render.

•Buying all australian Funds and Giftcards(Steam AU; $/375)

• selling of Australian logs and fullz as well as live Cs

• Australian mygov Account needed for Centrelink unlimited funds and ATO A$5k above.

• Australian old bank Account needed for $20k deals

•Postpaid opus and Vodafone need for iphone14 deals

• I have a dispatch rider in a Australia for delivery (only within nsw )

• I have Australian Accounts for pickup (rate is fantastic)

•thanks for your patronage
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Pls if you can work on Coinzoom, kindly dm. Details are available and Escrow must be involved.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
queendoreez:

These are my evidences.

And I've also been informed by Funlord that his vendor is here on Nairaland.
I don't know why he has refused to reply and give his own side of the story and possible tag her by himself but I'm going to do that on his behalf.

Rarestrandshair
Rarestrand

That's Funlord's vendor nairaland ID.

** Modified **

Please note that evidence plenty wella.
I can't just upload all here cos it's too much.
These attached are just snippets.

Cc: Tabbaz
Cc: Dominique

noted. we await funlord side of the story

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tabbaz:

It's not enough to just say you're awaiting funlords story. Do the needful why he struggles to clear his name and deeds

Since this post came up, I've seen funlord watching from the side lines and not talking

Funlords vendors and partners are also here as indicated in the transaction

What you should do with due respect is to give timelines. I.e you give funlord one week to come up with a defence or immediately gets enlisted as a dcam artist on the forum.

There should be fixed protocols to follow. And if after he fails to do anything within the time frame and gets blacklisted, he should work towards delisting himself

Let's be proactive in ridding this continent off corruption and do well to throw some people fast into jails for mental and psychology reorientation

Make we know we we wey remain after incarceration of the MADD ones.. angry

Do your work well Tabbaz angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amazon Checkout Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
BrisonCom:
BRISON COMMUNICATION'S (NIG)LTD
A Consultancy Company

Deals in Spending of Debit/Credit Card

Online Payments

All gift cards for instant payment

Buying/Selling of RMB

Oil and Gas

Shipping Services

Crypto/E-currencies expert

You can reach out to us physically or via our whatsapp Business Line

Business opens 24/7
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
RealLordZeus:
Selopay Nigeria is buying all kinds of digital currency at good rate with fast payment
We are buying.........
Perfect Money Funds
Neteller/Skrill Funds
Payoneer Funds
BTC ETH and USDT

Escrow s allowed
Chief what's good....

Whatsapp number in signature below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
Tabbaz:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
funlord:

Good day but you already have my side of the story... including all the evidence that the picture queendoreez is painting here is a false narrative. Why not put those simple questions to her

Kindly ask her why she is :

1: Not telling all the people she is tagging all over the forum that I am currently utilising my own resources to arrest rarestrands? And that she has even spoken to the commissioner of police handling my case personally?

2: why is she not also telling them that she , I and her vendors and the same rarestrands are in a what's app group that we created when rarestrands claimed she would provide proof that queendoreez funds closed her chase account? And that when rare strands kept playing them all I went on my own to petition her?

3: why is it that since the beginning of this transaction in December 30th of last year I have been communicating, advising and guiding her on how we can get her vendors funds back...to the extent that I am now willing to arrest rarestrands who is well known here and has been a business partner of mine for over 10 years?

4: she has also been speaking to my rarestrands and myself since all this began... but rather than bring out those facts she has As proof that I have helped her she is only baying for funlord...... meanwhile the profile below is the one with the funds and she is here!

https://www.nairaland.com/rarestrandshair

Are those the actions of someone who wants to cheat her or is guilty of being complicit in the deal? So I will arrest people that shared her funds with me? Beautiful. As she has been guided to come here and be acting as if I have avoided her for so long? Is that not fishy.....let everyone keep following her narrative. She will eventually come clean...she was warned to not alert the lady of my investigation but in her hurry to defame me she has made me reveal all.

But take note. She has been in communication with me all this while. Take her posts with a pinch of salt. In order not to jeopardize our investigation...the mods can receive the petition from tabbaz in order to verify who is playing games here. When we have rarestrands who is actually the culprit here....then I will return.

I will reply on her behalf. It's beyond your words. It's beyond your actions and efforts

You only have a non-existing reality to protest from dirt. Why her business, family, kids are on the line of danger. You have failed to assess the risks from her standpoint Projecting an innocent outlook Mr. Saint

You've been a genius at catching culprits and standing firm in legitimate issues for years. So I will spare you from my hard words

What practical efforts have been discharged into the recovery of the meontes not tales

By now there should be petition flying everywhere. BVNs blocked. Some guys chilling behind bars. Guy, space dey inside kuke prison. Space dey Ikoyi prison.

Be proactive on the tail of the thieves. Then you can have our sympathy and support. For now, we won't give them

Please update us here within 14 days

We want to see petitions on arrests of person's

He want to see that you've contacted SCID and given the profile of the consters. So they hunt them nationwide

We want to see standing order by courts to have accounts blocked either in home land or overseas

Guy, backup words with proactiveness not mere words. Words is cheap

That money must be recovered or you've put her life and her family at risks. Spare us these emotional narratives. Give us solid stuff that we can hold. All of us don climb this table. Some arrests must be done starting this April. You must provide proof that at least three person's have been jailed. Make we start here then we can take you serious

Next time don't stand as third party cost you bar the associated risks. If she chooses to go to the court, by now you'll be in jail already

Start taking action. Funlord. I've interacted with you off the forum and I know you're an active mafia. Abi you don dull after many years

Get up and act nigga

We're giving you 14 days to give us solid stuff, not tales please

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
funlord:

Good day but you already have my side of the story... including all the evidence that the picture queendoreez is painting here is a false narrative. Why not put those simple questions to her

1: Not telling all the people she is tagging all over the forum that I am currently utilising my own resources to arrest rarestrands? And that she has even spoken to the commissioner of police handling my case personally?

2: why is she not also telling them that she , I and her vendors and the same rarestrands are in a what's app group that we created when rarestrands claimed she would provide proof that queendoreez funds closed her chase account? And that when rare strands kept playing them all I went on my own to petition her?

3: why is it that since the beginning of this transaction in December 30th of last year I have been communicating, advising and guiding her on how we can get her vendors funds back...to the extent that I am now willing to arrest rarestrands who is well known here and has been a business partner of mine for over 10 years?

4: she has also been speaking to rarestrands and myself since all this began... but rather than bring out those facts she has As proof that I have helped her she is only baying for funlord...... meanwhile the profile below is the one with the funds and she is here!

Are those the actions of someone who wants to cheat her or is guilty of being complicit in the deal? So I will arrest people that shared her funds with me? Beautiful. As she has been guided to come here and be acting as if I have avoided her for so long? Is that not fishy.....let everyone keep following her narrative. She will eventually come clean...she was warned to not alert the lady of my investigation but in her hurry to defame me she has made me reveal all.

But take note. She has been in communication with me all this while. Take her posts with a pinch of salt. In order not to jeopardize our investigation...the mods can receive the petition from tabbaz in order to verify who is playing games here. When we have rarestrands who is actually the culprit here....then I will return.

Thank you for atleast replying and airing yourself on here.
Let me now also address the things you've said.

1. Point of correction, it was just yesterday after I posted on this forum about the case that the OC Legal, Kaduna state police command contacted me and asked me to mellow down in order not to jeopardise the case.

2. Funlord already left the said WhatsApp group a long time ago,precisely on the 3rd of February... and there has not been any proof whatsoever that the said funds closed or affected the account in any way.
Just ORDINARY TALKS for 3 whole months.

3. You're advising, communicating while trying to exonerate yourself and constantly trying to push me to go ask for my money directly from your vendor who you gave the funds to by yourself.
And the said Vendor is always threatening of defamation and looking for who to sue, reason I avoided talking with her directly at some point.

4. I've been speaking with you and your vendors that has not yielded anything for 3months now and you feel I should still keep being mute.
When I came to you for bank details, why didn't you refer me directly to her then, if that's the case , since you're trying to remove yourself?

Mind you, you told me severally that you've done lots of businesses with your vendor in the past which she delivered. You claimed you know her and your kids sometimes spend the holidays at her place.

Tabbaz was already informed of this transaction over 1 month ago and since that 1 month till now there hasn't been any reasonable progress as to how my supplier's money will be refunded.

Mine is simple, I need this issue resolved, and my supplier's money refunded or paid for. We've stalled for 3 months now.

Was I expected to be quiet for 3 years before I speak out??

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
[quote author=dorispray post=122172409][/quote]
Easy and fast Paypal transaction with Dorispray..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
queendoreez:

Thank you for atleast replying and airing yourself on here.
Let me now also address the things you've said.

3. You're advising, communicating while trying to exonerate yourself [/b]and constantly trying to push me to go ask for my money directly from your vendor who you gave the funds to by yourself.
And the said Vendor is always threatening of defamation and looking for who to sue, reason I avoided talking with her directly at some point.

[b]Was I expected to be quiet for 3 years
before I speak out??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by manucho: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sell all types of cryptocurrency and gift cards to us at DavElla Exchange for trusted and swift vendor exchange for payment. We pride ourselves in providing reliable, safe, and fast transactions at best rates. Trade with us today. Call, text, WhatsApp us on 08152709933. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by joneli: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
We are still working, buying all kinds of gift cards, better exchange rate, fast loading, please look for our honest transaction.
Please look for yuanmao in the transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
funlord:

I didn't know this is how people exonerate themselves? Note my statement about the group? I should remain in a group to be listening to lies? Also This 3 year plan must be from your political party? Who told you to wait for 3 years before I deal with her......this was our conversation on 23rd February... I wonder if the court's, banks and CID are only meant to focus on my case since I am a god? Sister stop trying to paint a different picture of what's going on .. rarestrands is my old client...I am handling her to retrieve your funds since my own end user is being silly? So what exactly is the problem?

Thank you.
We are both saying the same thing , since February 23, it's been one month nah.
I've never painted a picture different from what you have been saying.
I need my suppliers money, so they can stop harassing my life and my family.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chatflick(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Omo. I hope y'all recover your lost funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2023
SPENDY AMAZON
SERVICES
We deal with all things on Amazon. What do we do?

* We buy Amazon gift cards (Cash receipt) at juicy rates.

*We help you Place orders from Amazon USA to you here in Nigeria with the lowest rates.

*We open your locked Amazon/Apple accounts, as well as help you with all Amazon related matters.

Contact us on WhatsApp
+2348106136834 or Instagram @SpendyAmazon

Trade with Confidence!!.
Peace of mind!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
funlord:

4: she has also been speaking to rarestrands and myself since all this began... but rather than bring out those facts she has As proof that I have helped her she is only baying for funlord...... meanwhile the profile below is the one with the funds and she is here!

I forgot to add in my previous reply... you keep saying you've helped me, please help me exactly in what way??
You're the one who claims to have known your vendor for 10years and you still couldn't get my money from her or why is it was when it got to my turn, story changed, money no gree come out?

You're calling the person with the funds, as if I knew her before this particular business transaction. You're the one I know, Funlord.

You saying you're guiding and communicating on how to recover the money makes no sense, cos I put you in care of the money, whoever you gave it to is not my business, you told me the account was yours.

Please I need you to collect this money from your vendor, so my suppliers can be paid.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
RealLordZeus:

Easy and fast Paypal transaction with Dorispray..
Gratitude chief.... It's been a pleasure doing business with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by laptopsforsale: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
queendoreez:

I forgot to add in my previous reply... you keep saying you've helped me, please help me exactly in what way??
You're the one who claims to have known your vendor for 10years and you still couldn't get my money from her or why is it was when it got to my turn, story changed, money no gree come out?

You're calling the person with the funds, as if I knew her before this particular business transaction. You're the one I know, Funlord.

You saying you're guiding and communicating on how to recover the money makes no sense, cos I put you in care of the money, whoever you gave it to is not my business, you told me the account was yours.

Please I need you to collect this money from your vendor, so my suppliers can be paid.

Doris, you fell for the oldest trick in books, which has been Funlord's strategy in all the cases he has been involved with - he tactically joins you and his supposed buyer together, cleverly exits himself, muddles up the whole issue then turn around sound like he is doing you a favour by wanting to pay your own money. You shouldn't have joined any resolution group with any so-called buyer or even discussed with or mentioned any Rareststranhair or whatever. Your case is with Funlord, you should focus your crosshairs squarely on him and him alone, demanding your money. At this stage, the case is messy with too many extraneous inputs that doesn't lead to any useful resolution. I hope you get your money back. Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
2k paypal available.

Fnf from card
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by host1034(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2023
$528 eBay checkout needed immediately.

Escrow must be used.

Contact me through my number below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Card payments available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlexyGy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
queendoreez:

Omo. Na wa o, them nor know the vendor house or how to locate the vendor?.

I believe if (funlord) have known the vendor for 10yrs, and now unable to retrieve someone's one from them.

That means, there's something they both are hiding.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (2406) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.