Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1359078 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (2406) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mrpassionate(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2023
An account with 37,000usd in it won't just be CLOSED without an Official Letter and dates when the account wouldn't be accessible again.

PLEASE ALL The VENDOR SHOULD SHOW US THE LETTER FROM CHASE BANK. go on YouTube and see for yourself how an account is closed in the USA, they do provide official backing that the account is closed, but won't tell you why for banking confidentiality.

As long as the letter wasn't provided here then keep asking for your payment or the arrest of all partners involved including the account owner in the USA can be reported, as long as he knows the funds wasn't that clean he wouldn't want his names to be out there.
I rest my case.

Beverages:

How person go collect funds and sell out come dey claim say he won't take responsibility cuz his own vendor no pay ham.

Just like you providing chinese info for someone and when the person sent funds, Chinese blocked you. U no go pay your own supplier? U gat pay naw. This matter no long at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Pay your supplier in RMB(China) and VND(Vietnam).... Same day payment.

Fastest Exchanger on the block

Mesmer is the name
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2023
queendoreez:

Hi sir , Tabbaz.
Thank you for your input.

I've reinstated several times, that my suppliers assured me the funds is clean. If Funlord and his vendors says otherwise, then I asked they show me tangible proof.

This is my first deal of such huge nature, so asking I bear some percentage of loss is ridiculous. For Funlord to claim to know the buyer/vendor for over 10yrs, I don't think my transaction is the first they did. They obviously know each other well and have done several businesses together.

One question I need you to help me ask is why everything went south between Funlord and his vendor when it got to my turn?.

He has to be accountable and pay for this funds, please. He should get in touch with his vendor and do the needful.
I only advised based on previous experience I had in mediation in this type of issue. Back and forth could go on for decades.

However, since you claim your fund is clean. I can't force my suggestion on you. Let's hope he arrest his vendor quickly. Although, the arrest or otherwise should not stop your own fund because he's your buyer and you were not aware or consent that the fund should be transferred to the third party account.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Tabbaz:

I only advised based on previous experience I had in mediation in this type of issue. Back and forth could go on for decades.

However, since you claim your fund is clean. I can't force my suggestion on you. Let's hope he arrest his vendor quickly. Although, the arrest or otherwise should not stop your own fund because he's your buyer and you were not aware or consent that the fund should be transferred to the third party account.

Tabbaz no please. What type of judgement is this one. You should ask both parties to prove their claims

One. The finance part provides purchase orders and documents that shows prove of legitimacy

Two. Funlord provides a bank letter stating the source of funds is not clean

Not absolving funlord of any responsibility. You're wrong. Anybody that refers anyone for anything according to law can be held accountable for the crimes of the refered party. Please and please abeg

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Wodu89:

I've also said the same thing. Funlord should be listed as a scammer

How he scammed people and get away with it always amazes me.

His name should be listed on scammer list without fodaadu

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90)

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

Others
Visa/Master Ecode = Ask
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway| = Ask

[b]NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Ask if you have any Gift cards, PayPal, BTC @ Best Rate!!!

All country numbers are available for,

WhatsApp, Fiverr, Upwork, PayPal Etc@ cheap price 2000# above

Boost your social media platforms,

Youtube watch time 100%, followers, views Etc@ Cheap price

WhatsApp/Call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2023
USembassyAbuja:

Money disappear after 3months. You are still here speaking grammar. As it stands now, you are a thief and a scammer. It would be appropriate for the moderators to list funlord as a potential scammer until he pays the money. In the past when he was much active here, there were similar issues that some people had with him too. Is he the only one here? That says much about how dubious he is. Once he pays back, then we can reassess and potentially retract any accusations made against him with apology. But as it stands now he is a thief and should be labelled one till he pays back
Seconded!

3 months grace is just enough for him to prove himself. Since he can't. Let Tabbaz do the needful and stop giving him special treatment.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2023
Beverages:

He is absolving himself of any wrong doing and it is wrong. If one signs as a guarantor for a party or as a referee to a bank and the person signed on behalf of commits any anomaly, does the banks through the law hesitate to arrest a guarantor?

Tabbaz is covertly trying to declare funlord completely innocent in his stance.

A bank letter that proves source of funds is unclean is the easiest thing he can and should provide and ought to provide otherwise should be listed as a thief

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yamaibaba(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2023
1100 rmb available to Alipay or wechat to pay your supplier.. if needed
Whatsapp 07033119865
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ArticleBeast: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2023
98 percent of people on this section are scammers or potential scammers.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2023

==================================================================================================================
For Easy Trading, click here:
At https://www.3rnestxchange.com

==================================================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY @ CURRENT MARKET RATE *

(BOTH LOCAL & FOREIGN Funds..)

▶️ SKRILL FUNDS

▶️ ZELLE & CASHAPP

▶️ NETELLER FUNDS

▶️ PAYONEER FUNDS

▶️ BTC / USDT / PM / ETH (CRYPTO)

▶️ STEADY CLEAN PAYPAL SUPPLY
(Fnf Card/Balance)...

DM us today,
Best Rate & your funds safety is our priority...

==================================
OTHER SERVICES:
===≠==============================

▶️ Freelancers Withdrawal (all funds)

▶️ Upwork Account Approval (Instantly)

▶️ BUY/SELL Payoneer/Skrill/Neteller Accounts (Foreign/Local)

======================================
KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:

======================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

▶️ Let's Be Your Plug
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Fast & Rate is Attractive.
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.......................................................................................................................................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,........................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................,.........,...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................................................................................................,............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...................................................................................................................... ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2023
⭕️PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED IN BULK AND BITS

Awesome rate

Fast payment and escrow allowed if you’re doubting

You’re 💯 safe when dealing with us
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Wodu89:

He is absolving himself of any wrong doing and it is wrong. If one signs as a guarantor for a party or as a referee to a bank and the person signed on behalf of commits any anomaly, does the banks through the law hesitate to arrest a guarantor?

Tabbaz is covertly trying to declare funlord completely innocent in his stance.

A bank letter that proves source of funds is unclean is the easiest thing he can and should provide and ought to provide otherwise should be listed as a thief
✅️✔️✅️

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2023
USembassyAbuja:

Money disappear after 3months. You are still here speaking grammar. As it stands now, you are a thief and a scammer. It would be appropriate for the moderators to list funlord as a potential scammer until he pays the money. In the past when he was much active here, there were similar issues that some people had with him too. Is he the only one here? That says much about how dubious he is. Once he pays back, then we can reassess and potentially retract any accusations made against him with apology. But as it stands now he is a thief and should be labelled one till he pays back

This was same suggestion I gave to Tabbaz yesterday when we talked about this. With all the evidences I've shown here and how long this issue has stalled, I'll suggest Funlord be added to the scammer's list until this $37k is either paid or refunded to my suppliers.
Even pending his investigations.

1. I've given enough time, which is 3 months.
2. I see no reason Funlord has worked with a vendor for 10yrs and done several businesses with her but can't get me my money.

Like for 10yrs, she dey do business with you and dey deliver, but when e reach my turn, she lock up??!
It's ok.

Make Funlord first enter scammers list abeg until all this clears.

Cc: Tabbaz
Cc: Dominique
Cc: All ,

Make una help me put mouth o!
Pity my life..

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2023
queendoreez:

This was same suggestion I gave to Tabbaz yesterday when we talked about this. With all the evidences I've shown here and how long this issue has stalled, I'll suggest Funlord be added to the scammer's list until this $37k is either paid or refunded to my suppliers.
Even pending his investigations.

1. I've given enough time, which is 3 months.
2. I see no reason Funlord has worked with a vendor for 10yrs and done several businesses with her but can't get me my money.

Like for 10yrs, she dey do business with you and dey deliver, but when e reach my turn, she lock up??!
It's ok.

Make Funlord first enter scammers list abeg until all this clears.

Cc: Tabbaz
Cc: Dominique
Cc: All ,

Make una help me put mouth o!
Pity my life..

And I Suggest he should be banned from the forum so he doesn't go about scamming someone again. He's just too tricky and has sweet mouth.

Everyone knows Funlord is a fraudster and his ways had always been fraudulent in the past.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Card payment available. Contact through whatsapp in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Beverages:

I agree with you. So far. You're foremost.on the front of seeing funlord for who he is. I've noticed a smooth talking tact in all his responses. Very guarded and well thought-out so nothing is traced back to him. This is the typical behavior of master calls con artists.

Anyways, for the sake of not calling the innocent guilty, the benefit of doubt should be given. Innocence till proven guilty. But the facts on table shows he's guilty of not putting strong actions forward towards paying the woman and his unecessary.smooth words

If funlord has eaten the brain of tabbaz and investigative officers involved, your brain and mine is obviously not among. I don't fall for his smooth talk.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by prenazy: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
3k perfect money available
715 rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wodu89:

I agree with you. So far. You're foremost.on the front of seeing funlord for who he is. I've noticed a smooth talking tact in all his responses. Very guarded and well thought-out so nothing is traced back to him. This is the typical behavior of master calls con artists.

Anyways, for the sake of not calling the innocent guilty, the benefit of doubt should be given. Innocence till proven guilty. But the facts on table shows he's guilty of not putting strong actions forward towards paying the woman and his unecessary.smooth words

If funlord has eaten the brain of tabbaz and investigative officers involved, your brain and mine is obviously not among. I don't fall for his smooth talk.

Funny enough, he sure knows how to exonerate himself when it's so glaring and obvious he's guilty.
Take a look at the petition he wrote for instance, Dude had to put his supplier's name (Queendoreez) as the complainant on the case instead of puting himself as the main complainant.

He go about exposing people to the fed even though he knows the nature of this business. when we all know Police, EFCC and other sisters agencies work hand in hand. Or no be police people dey work for EFCC?

He's out there exposing people to corrupt cops?

He needs to be stopped immediately!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Beverages:

Funny enough, he sure knows how to exonerate himself when it's so glaring and obvious he's guilty.
Take a look at the petition he wrote for instance, Dude had to put his supplier's name (Queendoreez) as the complainant on the case instead of puting himself as the main complainant.

He go about exposing people to the fed even though he knows the nature of this business. when we all know Police, EFCC and other sisters agencies work hand in hand. Or no be police people dey work for EFCC?

He's out there exposing people to corruptstocks?

He's dealing with a woman. So na home and away advantage. Anyways I was going to say everything from the investigative procedures is wrong. And that the lady who's money is missing must be more proactive than this because that money has travelled.

All that's being done now is recovery. And the hunt for the funds must be more sharp than it is otherwise this would end in stories.

I'm sure funlord would have had lots of deals ended somewhere in the middle. It's a game. He knows the game he's playing and she hasn't seen his antics clearly even till now

Anyways, I repeat funlord can't eat my brain. I'm too smart for that

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wodu89:

He's dealing with a woman. So na home and away advantage. Anyways I was going to say everything from the investigative procedures is wrong. And that the lady who's money is missing must be more proactive than this because that money has travelled.

All that's being done now is recovery. And the hunt for the funds must be more sharp than it is otherwise this would end in stories.

I'm sure funlord would have had lots of deals ended somewhere in the middle. It's a game. He knows the game he's playing and she hasn't seen his antics clearly even till now

Anyways, I repeat funlord can't eat my brain. I'm too smart for that

3 MONTHS! otilo... the money is gone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Beverages:

3 MONTHS! otilo... the money is gone

It's gone. But with strategy she go collect am small small till e complete. I'm 100% sure of it. She just needs to know the strategy to use in playing the game. Funlord and his gang has eaten the money o

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Beverages:

He's out there exposing people to corrupt cops?

Please Tabbaz tag funlord a scammer till he provide this money.
At least for the sake of others who might be fooled tomorrow.
Why is he petitioning the police with someone else's name self.
Which kind human thing is he?
This is uncalled for, let us all be frank, if I say my money is clean it means they won't be chargeback.
Any person who buy fund from here should equally know source is at least 90% questionable.
The guy has a way of blackmailing vendors into submission and that should be curtailed.

Please add him to scammers list.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Slimdope: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Na matter wey dey make people lose their life una dey play with for here! $37k wire!

I pity una, if MEN enta the matter, e no go funny at all!

Make una just dey play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Adding to ban list isn't adequate. For now he should be permanently banned from the forum so his old name and reputation isn't used as bait for new person's. He should clear his name from a fresh account.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Slimdope:
Na matter wey dey make people lose their life una dey play with for here! $37k wire!

I pity una, if MEN enta the matter, e no go funny at all!

Make una just dey play.

Time no dey again. Heat don dey heat up. Na momentum remain. $37 isn't small shit to let slide na. Na from inside Kuje or Ikoyi him suppose dey talk from

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SINisSIN(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Too much noise going on here. Everyone suddenly becomes a writer.

So no one here can work with the complainant and track down rasterhair abi wetin be em name including Una funlord?

Too much ranting, talk and talk. At the end, the seller will still be the one to suffer most.

The complainant ought to have taken the case up legally instead of bringing it here. Exposing the whole stuffs here now might actually worsen the case in the sense that Funlord and his colleagues might be planning an escape route now.

So far, I haven't seen any help rendered on this platform even on other cases of fraud reported. After their names are added on the scam list, what next?

You see this exchange of a business, everyone is a potential scammer until it happens, you won't believe it.

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
SINisSIN:
Too much noise going on here. Everyone suddenly becomes a writer.

So no one here can work with the complainant and track down rasterhair abi wetin be em name including Una funlord?

Too much ranting, talk and talk. At the end, the seller will still be the one to suffer most.

The complainant ought to have taken the case up legally instead of bringing it here. Exposing the whole stuffs here now might actually worsen the case in the sense that Funlord and his colleagues might be planning an escape route now.

So far, I haven't seen any help rendered on this platform even on other cases of fraud reported. After their names are added on the scam list, what next?

You see this exchange of a business, everyone is a potential scammer until it happens, you won't believe it.

Funlord can hide but he cant run forever.

Nemesis will sure catch up with him one day. Either now or eventually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (2406) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.