Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1330516 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (2391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2020
tshege:
Last week, I bought $1000 from Taiwotasungo and he sent the funds in this order, $500, $300, and $200. Immediately the funds landed lie this I got an immediate full account limitation cry cry Now PayPal has permanently limited my account with $1500+ in it.

I don't know how to go forward mehn because as small as the funds are, the thing is a very big blow to my psyche right now

Baba don dey panic. Lmao, ROTFL!!!

Have you reached out to him? Update him about this latest development. Na good man im be. PayPal go restore your account mafo.

Mine didn't take more than 24hours sef.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact.......

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bcashy: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Since nana doesnt have evidence according to you, jump at him and buy bro... Lol

Cheers

As for the mods, im sure @dominique can see all the scam and fraud going on from horladeb collecting paying and not delivering or refunding to unemployment funds claim saga...

Last last, any sane currency buyer will not trade here anymore

That horladeb is a pure scammer i swear and i will use all within my power to bring him down!

The scammer is the one here
https://www.nairaland.com/2811497/nairaland-customer-support/33

Pls mod look into this!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2020
bless01:
She trusted you and sent you money without signing into her PayPal, no body would have send naira after discovering their account has been limited, I think you should look for a more matured way of settling with her and refrain from names Calling, this is not good for business.

That's a totally different case. I was willing to help in any way I can if that's the case. I repeat, just to help. Not as her right that I should send her back her naira while still holding my money in her PayPal account. But she has been using the fact that I said some of the funds were unemployment fund to blackmail me. She taught I would be afraid and quickly send her back her naira when she told me that she would come to nairaland (I am saying it publicly here... I didn't sell unemployment fund to anyone coz by the time I got a buyer that could pay my rate, the fund owner said he had sold out). So how on earth will you help someone trying to force you to do something just because you were sincere with her. I knew she would do it judging by the way she has been talking from the day the news broke out.

As you can imagine, when someone asked her to provide evidence that the fund I sent to her was unemployment... Her response was that where am I getting all my big funds from.

She even said it was because I was hungry reason for not refunding her.... I have refunded many people here uncountable times. I refunded 3.6m to someone here before and many other people hundreds of thousands of naira. And that's why you see them writing good reviews about me. I would have mentioned their names self but I don't have their permission.

But as for her own case. Using the fact that I mentioned unemployment to her before and hearing the news about it sometimes later gave her the full confidence that she could manipulate me with it as she wants. Never! Not me!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmayayodeji(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
i have $12 btc to sell for #4000
kindly reply if youre intrested
scammers dont even try it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2020
$2,500 Fnf or GnS PayPal Available

Come on WhatsApp for swift deal

Also come for online PayPal checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slarin: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2020
tshege:
$1400 clean paypal needed, $500 needed for paypal invoice payment

Legit merchant. 100%
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmayayodeji(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
emmayayodeji:
paxful wallet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
bcashy:
Please house everybody should be careful in dealing with them! I paid for petfect money since yesterday , up till now, they have not funded my account and they have refused to refund my money! Nobody has called me to at least explainwhat happened!

I took pain to call their line this afternoon, the person that picked the call to my surprise was asking wen did i order and make payment? This is an order i made on their website ooo, so if nobody has been checking orders made by customers, what is the essence of the website in the first instance? I told him since yesterday, he said he would check!

After hours, i called back, then he started telling me stories of how they they are trying to load something on their website and that has been the reason why my perfect money has not been delivered! I asked why didn't you people indicate it on your website that nobody should make orders from you and you keep shouting on nairaland every day telling tales of how you can deliver instantly!

As a result of their negligence, i eventually missed what i wanted to use the PM for!

Now i told him to refund my money, at least if you can deliver what i paid for, you should be able to refund my money!

Up till now, my money has not been refunded ,and they.have not borthered to deliver what i paid for!

Yes...the money is not much but if you are serious of getting any kind of ecurrency or even sell, please look.somewhere else!

The moniker is horladeb

He runs e-currencychanger now holar-ex

Cc:Dominique
Tabbaz

Chat me up when next you need PM bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
$1667 PayPal eBay checkout needed.
Single invoice

$6000 PayPal eBay checkout needed.
Multiple items from $600

$3000 Zelle fund needed.

Instant payment and sweet rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
razzby:

Baba don dey panic. Lmao, ROTFL!!!

Have you reached out to him? Update him about this latest development. Na good man im be. PayPal go restore your account mafo.

Mine didn't take more than 24hours sef.

So, PayPal dey lift permanent limitations abi. U do well . Make baba go sit under palm wine tree for the next 6months . lobatan.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
emmayayodeji:
come WhatsApp if you can send to BC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
$200 BTC or skrill needed at good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmayayodeji(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
emmayayodeji:
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

That's a totally different case. I was willing to help in any way I can if that's the case. I repeat, just to help. Not as her right that I should send her back her naira while still holding my money in her PayPal account. But she has been using the fact that I said some of the funds were unemployment fund to blackmail me. She taught I would be afraid and quickly send her back her naira when she told me that she would come to nairaland (I am saying it publicly here... I didn't sell unemployment fund to anyone coz by the time I got a buyer that could pay my rate, the fund owner said he had sold out). So how on earth will you help someone trying to force you to do something just because you were sincere with her. I knew she would do it judging by the way she has been talking from the day the news broke out.

As you can imagine, when someone asked her to provide evidence that the fund I sent to her was unemployment... Her response was that where am I getting all my big funds from.

She even said it was because I was hungry reason for not refunding her.... I have refunded many people here uncountable times. I refunded 3.6m to someone here before and many other people hundreds of thousands of naira. And that's why you see them writing good reviews about me. I would have mentioned their names self but I don't have their permission.

But as for her own case. Using the fact that I mentioned unemployment to her before and hearing the news about it sometimes later gave her the full confidence that she could manipulate me with it as she wants. Never! Not me!!!
i understand, i have sold PayPal to her before, one thing she is always curious about is the source of funds, any fund that will bring wahala am sure she won't go for it, try to reach out to see how the issue can be resolved.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by okenwa216(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Buy and sell Btc and Eth in bits and Bulk at the best rate.
Also selling Skrill, Neteller

WhatsApp or call

https:///2347069014439
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by okenwa216(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
okenwa216:
Buy and sell Btc and Eth in bits and Bulk at the best rate.
Also selling Skrill, Neteller

WhatsApp or call

https:///2347069014439

700$ Skrill available...420/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

EbizCoachNg2:

Firstly, when she asked me the source of my funds my response was "unemployment funds but not all" and she asked me to send it meaning she was okay with it. And now she's claiming that she didn't know that it was not legit... Well, as far as I know, ignorance isn't as excuse. In as much as you were aware of the source before calling for it. If you are using ignorance as excuse then the same thing applies here as I didn't know (99% exchangers didn't know) it was a bad fund until the news broke out. In fact that was why we were boldly telling people the source.

Make up your mind, You keep talking from both sides of your mouth. You're literally saying I didn't sell her unemployment funds but even if i did ignorance is no excuse. You apparently don't know the meaning of the word "legit" that you keep including in your ads.

You’re want to sell $30,000 PayPal funds to someone and you’re coming here to lie. Immediately I sent the news to you, you denied that it was unemployment funds because you knew there was trouble. Where’s the $30,000 you are about to sell coming from?

If I had just waited to confirm before sending you that money you won’t be here talking from both sides of your mouth.

Cc:Dominique, Tabbaz, Puskin.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bayanteam(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Movo cash is needed in a bulk!!!

Instant payment is guarantee!

Only message me when you are ready!!!!

I am buying movo fund from $1000 upward

Message me 08071404615
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
NanaF:

Make up your mind, You keep talking from both sides of your mouth. You're literally saying I didn't sell her unemployment funds but even if i did ignorance is no excuse. You apparently don't know the meaning of the word "legit" that you keep including in your ads.

You’re want to sell $30,000 PayPal funds to someone and you’re coming here to lie. Immediately I sent the news to you, you denied that it was unemployment funds because you knew there was trouble. Where’s the $30,000 you are about to sell coming from?

If I had just waited to confirm before sending you that money you won’t be here talking from both sides of your mouth.

Cc:Dominique, Tabbaz, Puskin.

Me selling $30k to someone? Can you mention the name of the person? I have never sold that kind of amount to anyone in a single transaction in my entire life. You can do well by mentioning the name or anything to prove it.

One thing I am sure is that the funds I sold to you wasn't sourced from unemployment. And I strongly believe you knew it. You just want to use the claim to force me to pay you which can never work with me. You said you were talking to PayPal right, please kindly ask PayPal to tell you if the source of the fund sent to your account was from unemployment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

Me selling $30k to someone? Can you mention the name of the person? I have never sold that kind of amount to anyone in a single transaction in my entire life. You can do well by mentioning the name or anything to prove it.

One thing I am sure is that the funds I sold to you wasn't sourced from unemployment. And I strongly believe you knew it. You just want to use the claim to force me to pay you which can never work with me. You said you were talking to PayPal right, please kindly ask PayPal to tell you if the source of the fund sent to your account was from unemployment.

EbizCoachNg2:

Firstly, when she asked me the source of my funds my response was "unemployment funds but not all" and she asked me to send it meaning she was okay with it. And now she's claiming that she didn't know that it was not legit... Well, as far as I know, ignorance isn't as excuse. In as much as you were aware of the source before calling for it. If you are using ignorance as excuse then the same thing applies here as I didn't know (99% exchangers didn't know) it was a bad fund until the news broke out. In fact that was why we were boldly telling people the source.

Someone said they are about concluding N10Million transaction with you, that's almost $30k. You can scroll up to read. This case is still an open one, investigations are ongoing. I hope EFCC comes to look for you as you are still deceiving people that your funds are legit.

Only you said the funds were not legit in your comment above. Now same you is backtracking. You started backtracking once I raised alarm on seeing the news and you still keep on posting legit on all your ads. Your chat where you assured me the funds were 100% legit is still in this thread.

I have your own words which I will keep quoting since money is making you deny your words. Paypal will notice a trend and term it as suspicious especially when hundreds of account are moving such illegal funds in the same way.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Your trusted & instant exchanger

Bitcoin √ (exchange your bitcoins to Naira, get paid automatically in 10 seconds)
Perfect Money √ (exchange your Perfect Mony to Naira, get paid automatically in 5 seconds)

Buy BTC & PM on our site using your ATM card or USSD, get your account funded instantly in 10 seconds

We also exchange Payoneer, Neteller and Skrill funds.

We offer you competitive and attractive rates.
Instant and automated payments guaranteed. No human/manual funding!

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sheuns(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
emmayayodeji:

Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Theflint1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
$5000 Cashapp or Zelle needed. Whatsapp - https:///2347031562014
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sheuns(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
I need btc (0.155062) to buy. I’m not paying more than 450/$. Wese09 will be my escrow. 08102226496 is my number.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jidonskii:
$147 PayPal needed, WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bkuranga(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
I need $62 Perfect Money (PM) USD.

If you have, please quote me here or say me HI on Whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BinaryRocks: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
BinaryRocks:
$25 ETH for Sale
#450/$

Whatsapp-below

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (2391) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Bidexcollection and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.