Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1334513 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (2393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by iaatmguy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
BITCOIN PAXFUL & BLOCKCHAIN $1 - $30000

PAYONEER (LEGIT FUNDS ONLY) $50 - $30000
ALL NEEDED

A KNOWN ESCROW IS WELCOMED

DM FOR A SWIFT TRANSACTION
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
skrill and neteller funds needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

That's a totally different case. I was willing to help in any way I can if that's the case. I repeat, just to help. Not as her right that I should send her back her naira while still holding my money in her PayPal account. But she has been using the fact that I said some of the funds were unemployment fund to blackmail me. She taught I would be afraid and quickly send her back her naira when she told me that she would come to nairaland (I am saying it publicly here... I didn't sell unemployment fund to anyone coz by the time I got a buyer that could pay my rate, the fund owner said he had sold out). So how on earth will you help someone trying to force you to do something just because you were sincere with her. I knew she would do it judging by the way she has been talking from the day the news broke out.

As you can imagine, when someone asked her to provide evidence that the fund I sent to her was unemployment... Her response was that where am I getting all my big funds from.

She even said it was because I was hungry reason for not refunding her.... I have refunded many people here uncountable times. I refunded 3.6m to someone here before and many other people hundreds of thousands of naira. And that's why you see them writing good reviews about me. I would have mentioned their names self but I don't have their permission.

But as for her own case. Using the fact that I mentioned unemployment to her before and hearing the news about it sometimes later gave her the full confidence that she could manipulate me with it as she wants. Never! Not me!!!

Why did you mention unemployment funds if you had no intention of sending any? Why didn't you send her directly from your own account, you got a 3rd party to send the funds to her account which led to both their accounts getting limited. How do you expect her to refund you with her account limited?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc and eth at market rate.

$101,110 btc needed today....

$75k eth needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

Contact me on WhatsApp via my new number on my profile.

Still buying...

Available for night trades...

Come WhatsApp for deal...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mamaking: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

I didn't want to call you names again but I don't think I can help it.. Coz they truly describes you. @NanaF, You are a devil, a thief, a very smart blackmailer... I have never talked to anyone here concerning getting $30k from me. Either through phone call or chat. You can ask him or her to provide evidence for that. And even if I he approaches me for fund, getting it for him bit by bit is what all exchangers could do. Your only problem with me is that I refused to be blackmailed to get money from me. Remember, your own $2k fund took me 3-4 days before it was completed. And it was 3 installmental payments ($300+$400+$1,300). So if these funds were already there as you have claimed, your own $2k would have come once and immediately. Not that I would be sourcing it for you in a period of 3-4 days

And yes, the fund I sold to you is 100% legit. Bring evidence that the fund I sold to you was unemployment. It's very obvious the way you're quoting part of my words just to twist it to achieve your goals of making people believe the funds I sent to your account were unemployment. You realized that quoting my full statement could defeat your mission right?

I may not reply you again if you fail bring evidence that the 3 installmental payments I sent to your account were unemployment funds. And I may be forced to curse you if you keep saying the funds I sent to you were unemployment funds and without providing any evidence.

The way you used insults though. I wonder who will want to do business with you after this. Please be more matured.
Someone trading in millions should be more matured than this.
She is acting calmer and matured, while still passing her points across.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Who has verified coinbase account for sale ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
EnterPRO:

Ok
Okay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Saucekide25(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2020
DONT GET SCAMMED!!! shocked
▪️
▪️
Buy/Sell Virtual currencies with peace of mind, fast payments and secure transactions!
▪️
▪️
WE BUY/SELL ↔️⬇️

➜₿TC ⭕
➜Fiverr Funds
➜Payoneer
➜CashApp
➜ Neteller
➜ Skrill
➜ PerfectMoney ⭕
➜Domiciliary Funds ($-£-€)

and more, at best market rates...

Visit our official website to see our rates + trade instantly ⬇️

http://www.rexchangeng.com

cheesy WhatsApp http:///2348122204769

#btcexchange #btctrader #btcbuyer #sellbtc #domiciliary #Nairalandexchanger #sellbtcinnigeria

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Still buying at sweet in the middle rate
http:///2348169699225

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 3:57am On Jul 03, 2020
More Ethereum and USDT Needed.... kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Bring All MOVO Cash to me on Whatsapp for Instant Payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2020
Ibraheem009:

Still buying...

Available for night trades...

Come WhatsApp for deal...

500$ btc available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EbizCoachNg2: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2020
dominique:

Why did you mention unemployment funds if you had no intention of sending any? Why didn't you send her directly from your own account, you got a 3rd party to send the funds to her account which led to both their accounts getting limited. How do you expect her to refund you with her account limited?

I honestly was going to sell from the fund but I was very fortunate not to agreed on rate with any of my clients before the fund owner sold off. But then, no one knows that it was a fraudulent fund coz there are Nigerians abroad for real that may want to send their money back home. So that was my believe until the news broke out. All in all, I was very fortunate not to sell from it.

I didn't tell her that I was going to send from my personal account. She was quite aware that I was going to source for it.

The account of the sender wasn't limited immediately. According to him, his account still lasted for more few weeks before it was limited.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact.........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2020
$600 PayPal funds available for sale.
Serious Buyers Only.
Escrow is welcome
WhatsApp link in the signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Good Morning All

Business Empire Opened

Still Buying Soft Soft
BTC, ETH, USDT & BCH

All @Juicy Rate
Payment Methods Work With 5G LTE

Don't forget We R Still Converting Airtime To Cash.

MTN, GLO & 9MOBILE Respectively

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2020
realazalear:

500$ btc available.

Chat me on WhatsApp via the number on my profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Mamaking:

The way you used insults though. I wonder who will want to do business with you after this. Please be more matured.
Someone trading in millions should be more matured than this.
She is acting calmer and matured, while still passing her points across.

He's trying to shut her down. It's the classic abuser tactic. Was even going ahead to curse her in different languages, go for the jugular with all sort of Ad Hominem.

There are many grounds with which a PayPal account can be limited. Even if it's supposed "legit" funds, PayPal still holds the right to limit if they suspect the transaction might have been unauthorized. In such an instance, the buyer doesn't pay and simply refunds.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2020
$100 PayPal for sale.. Payment method btc.. Good morning y'll
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by shayubobo: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2020
EnterPRO:

Can anyone vouch for him please?
I need to buy bulk funds. Thank.
I have transacted with him before. He is legit

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bestchoice4me(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2020
parksg:
$100 PayPal for sale.. Payment method btc.. Good morning y'll

Is the fund fnf or gns?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cashmyles: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning all, please can someone put me through on how to go about ID verification on paxful. I tried using my voters card but it’s not accepted.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Bestchoice4me:

Is the fund fnf or gns?
gns
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2020
cashmyles:
Good morning all, please can someone put me through on how to go about ID verification on paxful. I tried using my voters card but it’s not accepted.
try another like National ID, Int'l Passport or Drivers Licence
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cashmyles: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
parksg:
try another like National ID, Int'l Passport or Drivers Licence

Will do, thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2020
And the mods are also not serious about stopping frauds here.

All man to himself.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2020
cashmyles:

Will do, thank you
yeah! It's nothing... Enjoy your day
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by torture: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Tortuga Exchange

Sell your Ebay or Nordstrom card for 300$

Ebay ---- 300 $
Nordstrom ----- 300 $
(Please we prefer from 500)

We pay immediately through any Nigerian bank.

Contact us now
https:///1bhbmg
https:///%2B2348024741263
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2020
EbizCoachNg2:

I honestly was going to sell from the fund but I was very fortunate not to agreed on rate with any of my clients before the fund owner sold off. But then, no one knows that it was a fraudulent fund coz there are Nigerians abroad for real that may want to send their money back home. So that was my believe until the news broke out. All in all, I was very fortunate not to sell from it.

I didn't tell her that I was going to send from my personal account. She was quite aware that I was going to source for it.

The account of the sender wasn't limited immediately. According to him, his account still lasted for more few weeks before it was limited.

You have illegally sourced funds in your account, don't try to feign ignorance. You had funds in your account but rather than sending to her, you used a 3rd party whose source of funds you cannot vouch for to send to her instead, WHY? Rather than take a little responsibility, you resorted to insults and accused her of wanting to scam you. It's none of our businesses if your source's account lasted for weeks before getting unlimited, her account got limited because it received funds from him. You have to take responsibility for this. Once she proves that her limited account came as a result of the transaction from your source, you have to refund her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (2393) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Cradletop and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.