Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1320760 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Still buying all your

Payoneer
PM
Neteller
Skrill
BTC..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
NanaF:

Yes definitely I will refund him if PayPal releases the fund in 6 months. I’ll report to my bank on Monday. Thank you

You don't have to wait 6 months for a refund. You should be able to refund now otherwise, you can contact PayPal and ask them to, they would let you refund.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
CowbellY:

You don't have to wait 6 months for a refund. You should be able to refund now otherwise, you can contact PayPal and ask them to, they would let you refund.

You have to wait 6 months. He knows this because he has reached an agreement with other people who bought bad funds but they are quiet because they didn’t pay him.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bura4all(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
From where?
CowbellY:
500€ Available for sale.

Rate is 485/€
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact............

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bura4all:
From where?

Personal bank account in Europe.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
tshege:
Last week, I bought $1000 from Taiwotasungo and he sent the funds in this order, $500, $300, and $200. Immediately the funds landed lie this I got an immediate full account limitation cry cry Now PayPal has permanently limited my account with $1500+ in it.

I don't know how to go forward mehn because as small as the funds are, the thing is a very big blow to my psyche right now

I am reposting this because someone reached out to me and said his account was limited 5 hours after buying funds from Taiwotasungo and he bought $2000 from him.

If you bought funds from Taiwotasungo and your account has been limited please come out let us resolve this issue...

I reached out to Taiwotasungo and he said his funds were genuine and that something else must have caused the limitation on my account. I had no option than to accept his account as no one else had complained about his funds.

If you bought funds from Taiwotasungo and your account has been limited, quote this post
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'm in urgent need of BTC, and my rate is sweet.
Please bring all you've got. Payment is instant as usual.
Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Urgent!!!

Hi! i need a payoneer withdrawal from a marketplace.... Straight to the email, not sending.
it's for a new account and a withdrawal from a marketpalce is needed to be able to send out. i will buy at your rate. fast payment is guaranteed. Escrow is also allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc and eth at market rate.

$101,600 btc needed today....

$72k eth needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

Contact me on WhatsApp via my new number on my profile.

Keep bringing...

Available for night trade..

Come WhatsApp for deal...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by hoodboy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
hoodboy:
Cashapp MOQ 1000

Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by roland2rule(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
tshege:

I am reposting this because someone reached out to me and said his account was limited 5 hours after buying funds from Taiwotasungo and he bought $2000 from him.

If you bought funds from Taiwotasungo and your account has been limited please come out let us resolve this issue...

I reached out to Taiwotasungo and he said his funds were genuine and that something else must have caused the limitation on my account. I had no option than to accept his account as no one else had complained about his funds.

If you bought funds from Taiwotasungo and your account has been limited, quote this post

Sorry about this bro, there are so many bad deals happening here (I had a taste of it last week too), especially with PayPal. I think we can all come together (admin inclusive) in a group and think a way forward to prevent this kind of occurrence to protect one another here.

Paypal is very strict and each and everyone of us here understood what we went through to get a PayPal that can send & withdraw fund. So, it's important we act as brother's keeper and protect one another.

- Don't receive funds from foreign clients directly (tell the buyer to receive the funds to his own Nigerian-name PayPal and send to you; many are acting smart here)

- PayPal name details must correspond to the bank account details of the person you are buying from.

- No more instant payment

- If we can't have a coordinated group, we can help each other set rules here and advised one another to follow when transacting.

- Don't let any buyer rush you; if he/she wants to go, let them go...

- It's hard for a 9JA-name PP using 9Ja+Foreign address combo to do charge back on a successful deals because both the seller & buyer know PP can block both acct due to the address combo.

Losing a PayPal account goes beyond the account because that is like an end to a source of income.

#WeMove

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mimsG: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'm here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
mimsG:
I'm here
Okay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bura4all(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
saxy4c here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by saxy4c(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Noted..
Bura4all:
saxy4c here

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kunletoks(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
tshege:

My account was also permanently limited few hours after receiving fund Taiwotasungo on 27th
Although I didn't buy from him directly but it was his account that funded me.

I'm very angry.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by saxy4c(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Speedy transaction. Legit fellow. Would deal again.
Bura4all:
saxy4c here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
kunletoks:

My account was also permanently limited few hours after receiving fund Taiwotasungo on 27th
Although I didn't buy from him directly but it was his account that funded me.

I'm very angry.

I am sorry that happened.... Apparently he was selling very rotten funds.

Three of us had our accounts limited after buying from Taiwotasungo and that smells fishy. I would like that Taiwotasungo comes up here to defend all these.

I certainly don't like my funds hanging for 6 months without being able to access them.

Cc Dominique
puskin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yizzyweezy: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
I need 580$ Payoneer, who's selling?

Reach me on whatsapp: 080 8910 4022

Scammers stay off...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
OJLion:
Who has verified coinbase account for sale ?

Who has verified coinbase account for sale. Please quote me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bura4all(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2020
$500 paypal funds still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by geedot: 3:02am On Jul 05, 2020
Good morning, please i'm in urgent need of $30 BTC. Please quote me if you've got available. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2020
More Ethereum and USDT Needed..... kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2020
$85-100 skrill urgently needed rate is good

Bring any amount of skrill or neteller

Btc needed as well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Good morning everyone.

Bring all bitcoin/ethereum/tether for instant payment. Rate is sweet.

Also buying cashapp funds. US Bank accounts available for receiving payments.

PayPal checkout also available.

Anyone who can recommend a good web designer for a currency exchange website Is also welcome to my dm.

Check sig for dm link.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2020
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jaywalker04(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2020
jaywalker04:
Hi everyone, good morning. $87-$500 PayPal needed. WhatsApp in sig, thank you. And have a nice day!!
Morning beautiful people.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2020
CokeBar:

♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 42* /$

Escrow always!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Rise and shine...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jidobaba(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2020
geedot:
Good morning, please i'm in urgent need of $30 BTC. Please quote me if you've got available. Thanks.
I can do this for you. Hmu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2385) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.