Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1321867 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mintyx(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2020
I want to inform those who deal on bitcoins to be very cautious.

Some scammers collect account numbers of some Bitcoin buyers/dealers, obviously inform them they will be sending money into thier Naira account in exchange for bitcoins.

Then, they will display the Bitcoin dealers account number in thier various scam groups as "official" account number to pay money into.

And whenever a victim pays into the bitcoin dealer account, the scammers notify the dealer to send them the bitcoin equivalent of the amount sent!...

The danger here is that, if the victim finds out that he has been scammed, reports the case to his/her bank/police and the account is frozen with a court order, the owner of that account is in soup!

The only thing that can save the account owner is, by producing the person the Bitcoins were sent to, which is very difficult because bitcoin addresses are difficult to trace (I think so).

So...

People, generally need to be careful in sending out account numbers to random people they don't know. If you must, get to details about that person like his address, etc, incase if anything goes wrong.

Those who sell bitcoins should try to an extent know who they are sending to, just incase the buyers are buying with illegitimate funds.

All I wrote here is from someone's experience and I felt like sharing it here

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2020
I'm buying Movo funds now.
Instant payment..... kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Good afternoon

We are still buying:

Bitcoin (All wallets) √

Skrill √

Neteller√

Gift Cards √ (Steam, Google Play, iTunes, Sephora, Offgamer, Nike, Amazon, Walmart, Apple store, etc)

Payoneer √

Perfect Money✓

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drehdinho(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2020
I need bulk CashApp fund. @good rate.

Dm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Still buying Payoneer, PM, Neteller, Skrill, BTC..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TyTos: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2020
I need $650 paypal asap, who can supply me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dasdexter(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Nairalanders i need your urgent reply, my friend lost his Gtb atm card yesterday, today morning he started receiving withdrawal alerts from PayPal. please any ideas on how to recover the fund.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rossovu: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2020
lymelyte:
have you found a buyer?
No
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kunletoks(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
kunletoks:
5,500 € available from personal account.
Instant payment.

Gone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Blinking44: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blinking44:

@dominique can you act as an escrow for cokebar

I recommend cokebar as a honest and reliable payoneer exchange dealer. His rates are also high. I had a deal with him and was fast and successful. Thanks to the Escrow as Well.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Adebaba1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
dasdexter:
Nairalanders i need your urgent reply, my friend lost his Gtb atm card yesterday, today morning he started receiving withdrawal alerts from PayPal. please any ideas on how to recover the fund.
Tell him to call his bank to block account, I Don't know if they will pick your call cos it's weekend
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
NanaF:

This money was not sent from PayPal balance, I just realized this when he sent the screenshot. It was from card linked to the PayPal account. He himself acknowledged that his source is unemployment and claimed it was legit before he started changing mouth when the news broke out in US.

I am not the first he has done this too. He just revealed that there are other people here owing him due to the 6 month limit by PayPal on his bad funds . These people did not come out to talk that’s why I fell victim. My mistake is that I sent before confirming and he does not want to refund.

How I wish you had cancelled the deal the moment you saw unemployment funds sad

Will the funds be released after six months after the ban on your account has been lifted?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sheuns:

Hi. Pls can u act as escrow for btc exchange between myself and kunletoks

Contact HazzanTazzan or Tabbaz. If they're unavailable, you can send me an email

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
dominique:

How I wish you had cancelled the deal the moment you saw unemployment funds sad

Will the funds be released after six months after the ban on your account has been lifted?

I really didn’t know or hear anything about unemployment before then. It’s because he said he can provide proof that he’s legit in his ads I went to him and sadly, I didn’t do my investigation till I read about the news on twitter afterwards. I’m sure he noticed I’m a novice in this PayPal thing.

I wish those people who had their own accounts limited by his funds on here, had come out to warn others as I won’t be in this situation. He said they should refund him in 6 months meaning these are recent transactions in the same time frame as mine.

I don’t even know if it will be released in 6 months and I urgently need it now. He reached agreement with others on here for paying him if PayPal releases. He should reach the same agreement with me since my only error is to pay him without checking. He’s only talking like this because he already has my money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jaywalker04(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
jaywalker04:
Hi everyone, good morning. $87-$500 PayPal needed. WhatsApp in sig, thank you. And have a nice day!!
Good morning. Needed. Bring your escrow!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Phatkayconcept: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hello everyone, my name is Kayode and I am a trusted and reliable payooner fund exchanger. My number is on profile for whatsapp. Feel free to chat me up, request for my social media accounts and trade with me in peace.

I need 5000$ payooner fund today. Rate is dope
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Blaze20: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sell gift cards at a mouth watering rate
iTunes giftcards
Ebay giftcards
Amazon giftcards
Walmart giftcards
Steam wallet giftcard
Google play giftcards
And all other forms of giftcards in all denominations and currencies hit me up at 08142170371 calls and WhatsApp!!!!
Fast paying 5minutes maximum payout.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
NanaF:

I really didn’t know or hear anything about unemployment before then. It’s because he said he can provide proof that he’s legit in his ads I went to him and sadly, I didn’t do my investigation till I read about the news on twitter afterwards. I’m sure he noticed I’m a novice in this PayPal thing.

I wish those people who had their own accounts limited by his funds on here, had come out to warn others as I won’t be in this situation. He said they should refund him in 6 months meaning these are recent transactions in the same time frame as mine.

I don’t even know if it will be released in 6 months and I urgently need it now. He reached agreement with others on here for paying him if PayPal releases. He should reach the same agreement with me since my only error is to pay him without checking. He’s only talking like this because he already has my money.

You should report this to your bank via email and tag CBN anti-fraud desk. Hopefully they will follow it up and refund your money to you. But if Paypal releases your funds, will you refund him?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blaze20:
Sell gift cards at a mouth watering rate
iTunes giftcards
Ebay giftcards
Amazon giftcards
Walmart giftcards
Steam wallet giftcard
Google play giftcards
And all other forms of giftcards in all denominations and currencies hit me up at 08142170371 calls and WhatsApp!!!!
Fast paying 5minutes maximum payout.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NanaF: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
dominique:

You should report this to your bank via email and tag CBN anti-fraud desk. Hopefully they will follow it up and refund your money to you. But if Paypal releases your funds, will you refund him?

Yes definitely I will refund him if PayPal releases the fund in 6 months. I’ll report to my bank on Monday. Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Glare247(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hello friends ,
exchange ur gift cards/BTC/PayPal/cash app/movo funds for naira @ Wulham Xchange and services,we buy
cash app
movo
BTC
PayPal funds
giftcards ,such as
iTunes(Usd, Cad,Aud,euro)
iTunes bigcards
itunes ecode
Amazon (cash/debit with receipt)
UK amazon
Google play(Usd,cad,aud,eur)
Steam(usd,aud, EUR, CAD, GBP)
Apple card
Sephora 
Nordstron
Vanilla
Walmart
Best buy
Macy
Ebay
GameStop
samsclub
target
onevannilla
American express
Nike
Walmart visa
Finishline
offgamer.
Xbox
fast deal,fast payment,great experience 
@wulham Xchange and services
whatsapp
https:///2349021319925

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ibraheem009:
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc and eth at market rate.

$101,600 btc needed today....

$72k eth needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

Contact me on WhatsApp via my new number on my profile.

Still buying...

Keep bringing...

Come WhatsApp for deal..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact...........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mrjangaweed: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
i
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Phatkayconcept: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hi guys, my name is Kayode and I buy payoneer fund, at the best rate.
Today I need $5000. You can see how long I have been here, and we can connect on all social media.
Check my signature and let's connect on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
I BUY ALL KINDS OF GIFT CARDS!!!
APPLE STORE GIFT CARD
WALMART GIFT card.
EBAY GIFT card.
STEAM GIFT card
GOOGLE play card
VANILLA GIFT CARD
AMAZON GIFT CARD
ITUNES GIFT CARD

BEST RATES WITH FAST PAYMENT

Check my Signature!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
CokeBar:

♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 42*/$

Escrow always!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Come all...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chukwumexes: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
OCTAVE EXCHANGE �

BRING ALL YOUR GIFT CARDS AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES FOR INSTANT CASH!!

↔️BITCOIN (All wallets, HIGH RATE)

↔️ETHEREUM

↔️GIFT CARD (Amazon, Google play etc)

↔️PerfectMoney

↔️PAYONEER

↔️Skrill & Neteller

↔️CashApp funds (sweet rate)

& other E-currencies and gift cards.

We are

✅Fast

✅Reliable

✅Always available

✅ Tested and trusted

Have an awesome experience trading with us.
WISH YOU THE VERY BEST..
Call or whatsapp 08109176867
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2387) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: onlinediva and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.