Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1326563 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (2390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
onlinediva:

We currently BUY:

PayPal FnF for as high as N700/$ or More

Payoneer for as high as N750/$ or More

Skrill USD for as high as N750/$ or More

Neteller for as high as N700/$ or More

PayPal GnS for as high as N680/$ or More

Perfect Money for as high as N840/$ or More

UBA Africard for as high as N780/$ or More

Trade on our website => www.ijamexchange.ng

Call or Whatsapp us on 08091833866

or

Visit our office at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Moda1:
These guy kept wasting time for 1hour and i didn't receive the money back neither PayPal. He quickly deleted his account details but not knowing I hv already taken screenshots.

Cc tabbaz
can you drop his details?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Great100000: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Great100000:
$13 PayPal Checkout is needed
Still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jegaxe(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tible exchange.
We want to let u no we deal on crypto and Ecurrency funds buying and selling . Online to serve better. Funding are instant.

Buying and selling of funds includes
Paypal
Skrill
Neteller
Payoneer
bitcoin
Usdt
Zelle

Payment services and withdrawal
Online PayPal payment
Fiverr withdrawal
Upwork withdrawal
Survey withdrawal .
eBay checkout

... Foreign bank are available for you to receive payment
USD
GBP
EUR
Contact
Whatsapp 0913 4865 619
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
queendoreez:

You can talk to Tabbaz about it, so his details can be added to scammers list.
You can reach Tabbaz via his contact details on his Nairaland profile.

Wodu89 Just reached out this evening with the intention to pay the remaining balance. Lets Hope he holds up his end of the bargain.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wodu89:
I am currently being hunted all over the forum for money I didn't receive or eat by people who yes, provided legitimate services. The scammer responsible for this theft is Fredfrankhussle, not me. UmarSEO is blackmailing me because he wrote articles. I got funds for his services but was scammed by
Fredfrankhussle. Till as of today Fredfrankhussle is responsible for the loss of my 100-120k per week job, collapse of my poultry and my writing business

I did not receive the funds he got on my behalf till today
He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Abduljabbar1313(m): 2:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Solicitor's Exchange💵💵🔥🔥🔥🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️🧏‍♂️

We buy your PayPal Fund- Family and Friends only

We buy Payoneer fund

We buy Crypto, BTC, USDT funds

We can also help you withdraw your fund on fiver, Upwork and other freelancing websites using Payoneer or PayPal at a good rate🔥🔥🔥

We can also fund your dynanot and NameCheap Account

All at a mouth watering rate🔥🔥🔥🔥We buy your funds💵💵 from $10 to above!

Remember the slogan; we are your NO 1 PayPal, Payoneer & Crypto & vendor in town

You can come with your escrow @wase90

Chat me on WhatsApp
Zero eight zero 68908099

Thanks for trading with us 👏🏻💵💵🔥🔥[b][/b]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by VOTSexchange: 4:42am On Sep 06, 2023
100 chime funds selling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kifeoluwa(f): 6:25am On Sep 06, 2023
I am looking to buy PayPal funds at N700/$. Please send a message if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Balistic4: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2023
I need to buy and ship $250 laptop from ebay, kindly quote me if you have the funds. Please scammers should not quote me, I know them already
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sbudor(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2023
[b]```《ACTIVELY BUYING AND SELLING》```
```《All Cryptos》``` 👇
*ETH(Arb) CORE PI CAKECORE*♻️
*USDT BNB ETH BTC Doge*♻️
*MATIC ADA TRX XRP*♻️
*BCH EOS ETC LTC XLM*♻️
*ZEC VET ALGO SAND* ♻️
*🅿️ℹ️_Coin* ♻️

```《Buying All Funds and Gift Cards》``` 👇
*Active PayPal tag*✅
*Active Cashapp tag*✅
*Active zelle*✅
*Active PayPal* ✅
*iTunes card* ✅

Escrow is allowed

WhatsApp number in the signature below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelmush(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Bitcoin price metric copies move that last came before -25% FTX crash
Bitcoin SLRV Ratio data performs a moving average crossover absent since before the FTX implosion hit the market.
Bitcoin SLRV Ratio channels FTX warning
BTC price weakness is getting market observers ready for a drop toward $23,000, but the fallout from Bitcoin’s August comedown could have been much worse.

According to the SLRV Ratio, a spike in sales of “older” Bitcoin occurred in mid-August.

Devised by famed analyst David Puell and ARK Invest, SLRV uses the popular HODL Waves metric to track Bitcoin on-chain velocity.

HODL Waves split up the circulating BTC supply by the age of coins used in transactions. SLRV takes coins that previously moved within the past 24 hours and divides them by those that previously moved between six and 12 months ago.

The metric also includes two moving averages — the 30-day and 150-day trendlines — and crossovers between these have coincided with key BTC price events.

Just before the FTX meltdown, the 150-day line crossed the 30-day line; and in mid-August, the phenomenon repeated for the first time since then.

“SLRV ribbons inverted on August 13, three days before Bitcoin drops to $25k. Last time the metric inverted was just before the FTX collapse,” Staten wrote in part of a commentary on a chart of SLRV from on-chain analytics firm Glassnode. (Courtesy Cointelegraph)
Sell your BTC, usdt, Eth etc at great prices today's deals sell @910/$

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Your forefathers are unserious. You attention seeker. Don't go and mop up all your lies, mess and sad tales and continue to mess around. I fear no one to comply with anyone's directives. I've told you to do the needful and you're paid. All these attention is adding to it. If I check the web and all your thrash isn't mopped, I'll give the money to elderly wom3en. I don't send anyone here, not even Seun that owns the site
Your Forefathers failed your current parents and that is why they bore a scammer for a child. Woe unto you and anything associated with you Wodu89. As long as I had put in my sweat and time into working for you without getting paid, it shall NEVER BE WELL with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

Your Forefathers failed your current parents and that is why they bore a scammer for a child. Woe unto you and anything associated with you Wodu89. As long as I had put in my sweat and time into working for you without getting paid, it shall NEVER BE WELL with you.

I won't be subject to blackmail. You know what to do when you're ready

Good Day
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Good Day
A Low Budget scammer who would meet a very painful End.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Good Day
Go and Choke on the 20k now. If the blackmail didn't get to you why reach out to me in the first place Scammer. A painful end Awaits You.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Your forefathers are unserious. You attention seeker. Don't go and mop up all your lies, mess and sad tales and continue to mess around. I fear no one to comply with anyone's directives. I've told you to do the needful and you're paid. All these attention is adding to it. If I check the web and all your thrash isn't mopped, I'll give the money to elderly wom3en. I don't send anyone here, not even Seun that owns the site
Those elderly women would definitely share in the curse upon your head. Go ahead and give the money out that is if you can afford it. Anything associated with you cursed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

Those elderly women would definitely share in the curse upon your head. Go ahead and give the money out that is if you can afford it. Anything associated with you cursed.

So long as God Almighty sees all that transpires, curse shall not stand or come. All the cursed return to you and your offspring. When you do what's necessary you get paid, in it's absence the code and your misfortunes cling to your entire generation

I'm busy. Good day
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

So long as God Almighty sees all that transpires, curse shall not stand or come. All the cursed return to you and your offspring. When you do what's necessary you get paid, in it's absence the code and your misfortunes cling to your entire generation

I'm busy. Good day
LOL. Not when my wages is still with you. Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.You entire Generation is unfortunate already for giving the world a Scam of a child and from all indications they have failed woefully. I wish A painful end upon you Unless you pay me my money. Whatever you lay your hands upon shall never progress. I call on God the Almighty to Visit his Wrath on You.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2023
Tabbaz:

@Wodu89, Have you paid the freelancers that worked for you?
He reached pretending to want to pay on condition that I delete My post. I played along only for him to show his true colour. Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

And stop interfering in what you're uninformed about. I specifically made it clear I won't accept that payment for any reason and gave the money's to beggars.

As for my transaction with Umar, payment made for services was frozen by PayPal until August. The alternative funds I was going to use in paying was ruined by this guy, so please where's the funds to pay my team

Stop envying and attacking me. You're petty and hateful.

I will continue to demand for restitution for damages done to my business. However hateful you are of me, I don't care. I didn't setup my funds with your father's money.
Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

And stop interfering in what you're uninformed about. I specifically made it clear I won't accept that payment for any reason and gave the money's to beggars.

As for my transaction with Umar, payment made for services was frozen by PayPal until August. The alternative funds I was going to use in paying was ruined by this guy, so please where's the funds to pay my team

Stop envying and attacking me. You're petty and hateful.

I will continue to demand for restitution for damages done to my business. However hateful you are of me, I don't care. I didn't setup my funds with your father's money.
Your Wretched Father You mean who did not do right by bringing into this world a thief.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Oga. When a business is built upon cash flow and the cash flow is obstructed and the business collapsed. What collapsed the business, the restricted cash flow or not?

It's because you're Nigerian and have very low IQ. I take that you've developed an hatred for me and an emotional bias against me because your last post you said I was bragging because of my projects and it's monetary values bla bla bla.

But, let's say there was no damage done, what makes you think the full money he was supposed to pay has been paid. ?

Stop hating on people. Focus on your development

If he doesn't take responsibility for the damage he did to my businesses, I won't stop posting. You can go to hell
Yehn Yehn, 20k now you cannot afford. You are even dumb with no IQ
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2023
SundryInfo:

If you are not already a thief, thief dey your eye. You subtly evaded the question about whether You have been paid.

You want to claim damages when there are screenshots showing when you threatened to chargeback both the funds he has paid you for and those he was holding at the time.

Meanwhile, have you paid the freelancers (UmarSEO and co) you are owing? You be real criminal.

Puskin, Tabbaz, abeg make una ban this guy. He has criminal tendencies and he is disturbing the peace of this forum
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2023
I am your trusted exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Deriv Payment Agent
AstroPay
UBA Africard
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed.
Physical/office meeting (Ikeja, Lagos)

WhatsApp 09031751893
Telegram @sowget_chat
Call 08144333114
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Tabbaz, I don't think this is the way to go with this. We should confirm from UmarSEO, one of the persons Wodu89 is owing, whether indeed they have come to the agreement that he mentioned.
Reached out pretending to want to pay, I played along and modified some comments here last night but from all indication Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

Blackmails and defamation doesn't move me. I know your kinds lowlife. Anyone who comes across you has met misfortune.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by VersatileVee: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2023
$300 paypal funds needed for checkout.

Rate: your rate
Escrow is allowed if you desire.

Please no room for scammers. Only DM if legit.

VersatileVee
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Another alternate of a scam defender. If he doesn't pay for the damages did to my business, I won't stop posting.

If he wants to prove his innocence, let's both go to court. If I can't get my justice here, I'm willing to spend money to get my justice in court.

If he's so innocent, why not tell him to come out of his military barracks protection then with two notable person's here and let's drag court case let's get the position of the law on the matter.

Pushkin and Tabbaz should be aware.

He caused me business damage by witholding my funds for ten weeks. He must pay me for damages caused. Or I'll keep demanding for my justice.e
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

Blackmails and defamation doesn't move me. I know your kinds lowlife. Anyone who comes across you has met misfortune.
Lol but its eating you deep and You had to reach out yesterday or are you also denying that. Your likes are not needed here. Atleast you would never defraud anyone on Nairaland again cos those comments you so much dread would continue to hunt you for the rest of your miserable life. Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (2390) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: mrblake(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.