Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1339767 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (2396) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Fredfrankhussle:

Still buying
Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:
Lol but its eating you deep and You had to reach out yesterday or are you also denying that. Your likes are not needed here. Atleast you would never defraud anyone on Nairaland again cos those comments you so much dread would continue to hunt you for the rest of your miserable life. Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.

I don't have any benefactor before which you can defame me before them. I know your motive from when you began your fruitless exercise. You'll waste your time thinking there are people you can disconnect me from with your cheap blackmails.

The message was passed from the onset. Delete your defamatory statements and get your money and go your way simple. You refused. Okay keep it na. I don't have any benefactors you know of and you're only wasting your time. By their fruits we shall know them

When you want your money, you know what to do and where to find me. Lowlife human being
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

I don't have any benefactor before which you can defame me before them. I know your motive from when you began your fruitless exercise. You'll waste your time thinking there are people you can disconnect me from with your cheap blackmails.

The message was passed from the onset. Delete your defamatory statements and get your money and go your way simple. You refused. Okay keep it na. I don't have any benefactors you know of and you're only wasting your time. By their fruits we shall know them

When you want your money, you know what to do and where to find me. Lowlife human being
Shey Your new name an DeeBaDan, Except you leave Nairaland if not your eyes go see peper.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

You are a lowlife already for owing 20k for over 4 months. Your entire generation are lowlifes.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

Shey Your new name an DeeBaDan, Except you leave Nairaland if not your eyes go see peper.

I remain on the forum and there's nothing that would scare the righteous

PAYPAL FROZE PAYMENTS THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHARED. THE LOWLIFE AS PEOPLE OF THE TRENCHES WOULD ALWAYS DO RATHER THAN UNDERSTAND REGARDLESS OF ALL THE PROOF SENT TO HIM REFUSED, HE WENT ABOUT SPAMMING I WAS A THIEF AND ALL. HE SAW ALL THE EVIDENCES BUT REFUSED TO HEED

I AGREED HE MENTIONED ME AS SPAMMER ALL OVER THE FORUM AS HE CONTINUED THE EXERCISE WITHOUT STOP ALL OVER THE FORUM FOR MONTHS. I TOLD HIM WHILE HE WAS DOING IT THAT WHEN THE ACCOUNT GETS UNLOCKED AND FUNDS IS RELEASED HE MUST TAKE DOWN HIS COMMENTS THE SAME WAY HE POSTED THEM

NOW THE WAIT IS OVER. I NOW HAVE ACCESS TO ALL MY ACCOUNTS AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING. I CONTACTED HIM TAKE DOWN YOUR NASTY DEFAMATORY COMMENTS DOWN. AND I'LL SEND YOUR MONEY, HE REFUSED AND BEGAN TO ESCALATE HIS SALTY COMMENTS AGAINST MY PERSON

I'VE TOLD HIM WHAT TO DO, HE KNOWS HIS ACTIONS AND DEEDS. IF AND WHEN HE DOES THEM, WITHIN MINUTES I'LL MAKE A TRANSFER. I'M HERE AND NOT RUNNING AWAY. IF HE DOESN'T, I WILL BEAR THE DAMAGE ON MY IMAGE BUT WONT MAKE ANY PAYMENT

HE CHOSE DEFAMATION OVER THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2023
Airtm (Airusd) and wise funds are still needed.
Bring them in for fast exchange to naira.

Visit my thread for more info.

https://www.nairaland.com/7290923/airtm-airusd-wise-funds-exchanger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89.

IF YOU DONT DELETE ALL YOUR DEFAMATIONS, I WON'T SHAKE NOT EVEN BY A CENTIMETER. I KNOW YOU LOVE DEFAMATION AND YOU'RE DOING ALL THIS TO DISCONNECT ME FROM FAVOUR FROM PEOPLE. NO WAHALA. YOU CAN GO AHEAD. IF YOU WANT TO BE PAID, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. I AM HERE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

IF YOU DONT DELETE ALL YOUR DEFAMATIONS, I WON'T SHAKE NOT EVEN BY A CENTIMETER. I KNOW YOU LOVE DEFAMATION AND YOU'RE DOING ALL THIS TO DISCONNECT ME FROM FAVOUR FROM PEOPLE. NO WAHALA. YOU CAN GO AHEAD. IF YOU WANT TO BE PAID, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. I AM HERE
I am enjoying this actually. My Blackmail never reach even 5k out of my money so allow me to blackmail in peace. All and every New User Name you start using would receive my wrath I promise you that. The blackmail wey remain reach 18k so allow me to rest. You also cannot reach me because You are also blocked. So don't worry, next time you think of defrauding people you would remember UmarSEO. I am your Nightmare on this platform. Keep the money while I enjoy my blackmail as You call it.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

PAYPAL FROZE PAYMENTS THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHARED. THE LOWLIFE AS PEOPLE OF THE TRENCHES WOULD ALWAYS DO RATHER THAN UNDERSTAND REGARDLESS OF ALL THE PROOF SENT TO HIM REFUSED, HE WENT ABOUT SPAMMING I WAS A THIEF AND ALL. HE SAW ALL THE EVIDENCES BUT REFUSED TO HEED

I AGREED HE MENTIONED ME AS SPAMMER ALL OVER THE FORUM AS HE CONTINUED THE EXERCISE WITHOUT STOP ALL OVER THE FORUM FOR MONTHS. I TOLD HIM WHILE HE WAS DOING IT THAT WHEN THE ACCOUNT GETS UNLOCKED AND FUNDS IS RELEASED HE MUST TAKE DOWN HIS COMMENTS THE SAME WAY HE POSTED THEM

NOW THE WAIT IS OVER. I NOW HAVE ACCESS TO ALL MY ACCOUNTS AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING. I CONTACTED HIM TAKE DOWN YOUR NASTY DEFAMATORY COMMENTS DOWN. AND I'LL SEND YOUR MONEY, HE REFUSED AND BEGAN TO ESCALATE HIS SALTY COMMENTS AGAINST MY PERSON

I'VE TOLD HIM WHAT TO DO, HE KNOWS HIS ACTIONS AND DEEDS. IF AND WHEN HE DOES THEM, WITHIN MINUTES I'LL MAKE A TRANSFER. I'M HERE AND NOT RUNNING AWAY. IF HE DOESN'T, I WILL BEAR THE DAMAGE ON MY IMAGE BUT WONT MAKE ANY PAYMENT

HE CHOSE DEFAMATION OVER THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS
DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89. You are already enjoy the consequences of yours already. I have stated I am not deleting any comments as such go ahead and Keep the 20k. DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89. I am not deleting. You go explain explain explain tire no evidence.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89. I am not deleting. You go explain explain explain tire no evidence.

YOUR PROBLEM. WHO'S BROKE AND CRYING ?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by seedord247(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Balistic4:
I need to buy and ship $250 laptop from ebay, kindly quote me if you have the funds. Please scammers should not quote me, I know them already

920?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

I showed you a snapshot yesterday now to make u understand that you are the lowlife. Over $300 made in just a month. You on the other hand cannot pay 20k for 4 months. So who is broke and wretched here. Like I said, hold the money and let me do my thing too. Who knows maybe that's your life savings sef. Olodo Writer wey dey use AI write.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

I showed you a snapshot yesterday now to make u understand that you are the lowlife. Over $300 made in just a month. You on the other hand cannot pay 20k for 4 months. So who is broke and wretched here. Like I said, hold the money and let me do my thing too. Who knows maybe that's your life savings sef. Olodo Writer wey dey use AI write.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:
I have $120 - $180 PayPal For Sale @700/$

Interested/Serious Buyers Only Should contact me

GNS - Only interested and serious persons please

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

GardenGreen, DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget thief and a Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

GardenGreen, DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget thief and a Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

GardenGreen, DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget thief and a Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89. People of Favour no dey deal with scammers. OLodo Writer wey dey use AI write.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!

I buy PayPal funds
Payoneer
(≥ $50 above)
Crypto
Cashapp

All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

[b]Others
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway|Hulu| Applebees = Ask

NOTE: Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2023
UmarSEO:

Wodu89 He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End.

We all knew from day 1 that Wodu89 is a potential scammer, and his latest request for you to delete all your comments before he pays you confirms him to be a scammer as that is a classic scammers' move. He has no intentions of paying you at all.

Wodu89 has no moral grounds to tell you to delete your comments before he pays you. Don't let that sway you and don't delete anything. If he had managed the situation well privately, you wouldn't have come to the public. In fact, he should be pleading with you and asking members of the group to prevail on you to delete your comments AFTER he must have paid you.

Cease communications with him. No need having front and back exchanges with him. It won't achieve anything. Collate all your evidences of the scam, with his details (full names, phone number, bank details, etc), send to Tabbaz and follow up to ensure Wodu89's details get listed on the Scammer's list.

Actions have consequences

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2023
SundryInfo:

We all knew from day 1 that Wodu89 is a potential scammer, and his latest request for you to delete all your comments before he pays you confirms him to be a scammer as that is a classic scammers' move. He has no intentions of paying you at all.

Wodu89 has no moral grounds to tell you to delete your comments before he pays you. Don't let that sway you and don't delete anything. If he had managed the situation well privately, you wouldn't have come to the public. In fact, he should be pleading with you and asking members of the group to prevail on you to delete your comments AFTER he must have paid you.

Cease communications with him. No need having front and back exchanges with him. It won't achieve anything. Collate all your evidences of the scam, with his details (full names, phone number, bank details, etc), send to Tabbaz and follow up to ensure Wodu89's details get listed on the Scammer's list.

Actions have consequences

I know your kinds, quick to encourage bad behavior. When he was presented proof PayPal blocked account and to chill, you weren't there when he refused to listen when i told him that if he went on with his actions, he would need to delete them when the account got unfrozen. If he doesn't undo the process, I will pay the money to an NGO and post the screenshot here

PayPal is not my fathers company. My own businesses crumbled too when my account got frozen. 20k isn't a big deal to me. If you can not open your eyes and see that some people willingly tarnish people's images and enjoy it, i won't force your eyes open. Anytime he is ready, I will make the payment, he knows what to do. I won't be threatened or blackmailed any further than he has already done
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SundryInfo: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

I know your kinds, quick to encourage bad behavior. When he was presented proof PayPal blocked account and to chill, you weren't there when he refused to listen when i told him that if he went on with his actions, he would need to delete them when the account got unfrozen. If he doesn't undo the process, I will pay the money to an NGO and post the screenshot here

PayPal is not my fathers company. My own businesses crumbled too when my account got frozen. 20k isn't a big deal to me. If you can not open your eyes and see that some people willingly tarnish people's images and enjoy it, i won't force your eyes open. Anytime he is ready, I will make the payment, he knows what to do. I won't be threatened or blackmailed any further than he has already done

You have no right to tell him to delete his comments. Even when he brought the matter to Nairaland on the other thread, you kept abusing him and everyone who attempted to intervene even on your own behalf.

It was finally agreed that we should all wait till August so that your supposedly frozen PayPal account will be unfrozen and you will then pay UmarSEO, hopefully. But now you are asking him to delete all his comments. You are a joke.

Pay him his money, then you can request that he deletes his comments. If not, your details will most likely be on the Scammers list because all these things you are doing are classic characteristics of a scammer

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2023
SundryInfo:

You have no right to tell him to delete his comments. Even when he brought the matter to Nairaland on the other thread, you kept abusing him and everyone who attempted to intervene even on your own behalf.

It was finally agreed that we should all wait till August so that your supposedly frozen PayPal account will be unfrozen and you will then pay UmarSEO, hopefully. But now you are asking him to delete all his comments. You are a joke.

Pay him his money, then you can request that he deletes his comments. If not, your details will most likely be on the Scammers list because all these things you are doing are classic characteristics of a scammer

I didn't even read your comment. I won't waste my time. I can interpret your energy. When I make the transfer to an NGO, I'll post the screenshot here. I'm giving him till.month end to do what he needs to do

Till then, you can join the crusade and vilify me anywhere. I don't bloody care

One sided narrative. PayPal froze account as a result I couldn't access funds. Now I can access funds and ready to pay him. I asked him to take away his defamations and I make the transfer straight up, he refused. I won't kill myself. Since he chose defaming me over getting paid, there's no problem. It's his call

You're free to join him I don't bloody care
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Accounts for Sale

Leatherback
Wise
Skrill
Neteller
Geegpay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lhimeet:
Cashapp 🏷🏷🏷

Buying unit and bulk Cashapp fundsss
💯
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wodu89:

I didn't even read your comment. I won't waste my time. I can interpret your energy. When I make the transfer to an NGO, I'll post the screenshot here. I'm giving him till.month end to do what he needs to do

Till then, you can join the crusade and vilify me anywhere. I don't bloody care

One sided narrative. PayPal froze account as a result I couldn't access funds. Now I can access funds and ready to pay him. I asked him to take away his defamations and I make the transfer straight up, he refused. I won't kill myself. Since he chose defaming me over getting paid, there's no problem. It's his call

You're free to join him I don't bloody care
Oga shut up and pay that Umar for his services.

You'd rather giveaway to old women and NGO? What then happens to UMARSEO who sacrificed his time and sweat to deliver your work nko?

You are so mean and wicked. God forbid I come across your kind person anywhere. Spits.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
callmemakaveli:

Oga shut up and pay that Umar for his services.

You'd rather giveaway to old women and NGO? What then happens to UMARSEO who sacrificed his time and sweat to deliver your work nko?

You are so mean and wicked. God forbid I come across your kind person anywhere. Spits.

Your problem. Not mine. You also tried duping me too. Thanks to PayPal recalling feature. Evil association finds company in one another. Focus on becoming legit and keep me out of your misery
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun and the likes)

Clean (FNF and from Balance PayPal) needed

Note: No GnS or card funds.... I will never pay for GnS or card funds.

Fastest payment guarantee.

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
mesmer:
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun and the likes)

Clean (FNF and from Balance PayPal) needed

Note: No GnS or card funds.... I will never pay for GnS or card funds.

Fastest payment guarantee.

Chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (2396) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: CokeBar(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.