Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1326165 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (2390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ZeroSpace(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15
Zxnox:
9years old eBay account with buy history is available for sell
price ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ZeroSpace(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15
I need someone to help me checkout my items in my ebay account. Note : item I want to ship is within the UK. I have tried other payment method aside gift cards. If you can help with this 07086581363.
You must be opened to escrow. Either braindee or wese90
SCAMMERS PLS STAY AWAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ZeroSpace(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15
ZeroSpace:
I need someone to help me checkout my items in my ebay account. Note : item I want to ship is within the UK. I have tried other payment method aside gift cards. If you can help with this 07086581363.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 10% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ZeroSpace(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15
ZeroSpace:
You must be opened to escrow. Either braindee or wese90
SCAMMERS PLS STAY AWAY

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mrblake(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15
available for all your exchanges

usdt, Payoneer, PayPal, gift cards, btc etc

Checkout available...1500

bring what you got..any online funds you

have for exchange ..come to WhatsApp office

nice rate await you

Excrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15
Seun:
We can take this thread down if it's being used for scams.

Seun:
Click like if you feel that this thread should be shut down. @dominique, your attention is needed here.

Seun, you don't cut off the head because it has a headache. If you close this thread, you are no different from our leaders that would rather treat symptoms of an issue, instead of dealing with the issue itself. People scammed in other threads as well. Would you have to close down every thread with reports of scamming?

Begin by making account registration stricter. Let people have to include their phone numbers during registration. This will discourage premeditative scammers who wantonly create new accounts to scam people.

Also, contributors of this thread have been doing some sort of self-policing where we point out confirmed scammers, but your team have not been swift in banning these scammers, leaving them to roam and continue posting to lure unsuspecting members.

Finally, Nairaland is large enough to float its own dedicated Escrow system. A lot of remote transactions and economic activities are spurred from Nairaland. Having an Escrow system will provide protection to buyers and sellers, while generating revenues for Nairaland.

Just my thoughts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Softhands(m): 3:15pm On Feb 15
Zxnox:
9years old eBay account with buy history is available for sell
how much and i'd use escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mrpassionate(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15
Really...

rayopt:

WTF u saying You are probably a scammer too, ain't you. Don't f***in quote me if you got nothing to say. Continue ur scamming business until you are caught.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by iamoyindamola(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15
Seun:
Click like if you feel that this thread should be shut down. @dominique, your attention is needed here.
Shut it down
Too many scammers here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 4:49pm On Feb 15
Seun:
Take is down. It's on this same thread I was scammed 2.5m
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zxnox: 5:27pm On Feb 15
Softhands:
how much and i'd use escrow.
use of escrow is necessary.

Drop your contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zxnox: 5:36pm On Feb 15
Seun:

Hum, without the thread everyone will improvise.

But however most scammers don't only advertise here, I mean they spam as many forum they can.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pacesetting: 5:37pm On Feb 15
USDT (Tr-c20) $244 available. Come Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Codedrock(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15
Seun:
Why would you want to shut down such an important thread that stood for so many years unless you plan to provide a better alternative?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 5:44pm On Feb 15
samsard:
Don't deal with new accounts without escrow, especially when they have no long reputation or history of successful and honest trades. The account was opened on 21st December. Although I have little cause to approach those new accounts for any trades, I normally look at every new account suddenly trading all funds or some funds with suspicion.
True bro. Nothing fit make me deal with new Moniker for this thread, especially those advertising all funds at once.
Moreover, I have been a victim of $450, 350, and $300 Paypal chargeback on this same thread, and I can boldly say that some victims are the cause of their predicaments. When you do your due diligence and not in a haste, you can easily identify legit vendors from scammers on this thread. My 2cents.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 5:55pm On Feb 15
Seun:

I don't think shutting the thread will be a good idea, even if you shut it down the scammers will move to other thread, so your action would have spoil business for the genuine people.

There are rules and guidelines that has been explain here so many times on how to avoid scam like using reputable escrow and doing proper search, I think there is also a thread that have list of scammers, most of this scammers are listed there even though they keep changing moniker.

Nairaland could also come up with his own escrow services, let's alway's look for ways of improving things, this is my humble suggestion

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rayopt(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15
Beverages:

Take is down. It's on this same thread I was scammed 2.5m

Don't mind those saying otherwise. Lowkey they know the scammers and allow them thrive while they continue acting all innocent. Till now, there is no list of credible exchangers. Is that not something to worry about? This is their. Them sabi themselves.

This is not the first time something gets scammed. Then after the back and forth, everyone goes on like normal. Me am sha on the verge of exposing that Fortuneed / Nehamo. I know he is watching this thread with his other monickers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Beverages: 6:43pm On Feb 15
rayopt:

Don't mind those saying otherwise. Lowkey they know the scammers and allow them thrive while they continue acting all innocent. Till now, there is no list of credible exchangers. Is that not something to worry about? This is their. Them sabi themselves.

This is not the first time something gets scammed. Then after the back and forth, everyone goes on like normal. Me am sha on the verge of exposing that Fortuneed / Nehamo. I know he is watching this thread with his other monickers.

At bolded, the way people just move on since they are not the victim amazed me.

The dude that scammed me 2.5m is still at large and inside over 20 whatsapp trading groups chat and nobody send as usual. Although he's deactivated one of his nairaland account Freiden.

Scammer GreatdealsNig 08143933785, Peace Olayemi Olaleye if you're seeing this with your alternative account, it's God that will punish you! You won't make it whereever you are or step your foot on

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 7:09pm On Feb 15
bless01:

I don't think shutting the thread will be a good idea, even if you shut it down the scammers will move to other thread, so your action would have spoil business for the genuine people.

There are rules and guidelines that has been explain here so many times on how to avoid scam like using reputable escrow and doing proper search, I think there is also a thread that have list of scammers, most of this scammers are listed there even though they keep changing moniker.

Nairaland could also come up with his own escrow services, let's alway's look for ways of improving things, this is my humble suggestion
I endorse this Post. Shutting down the thread can never be a good idea. We have legit individuals we have connected and dealt with from this same thread for years now. Moreover, some businesses thrives from this same thread.

I think what we need here is an active business owners on this thread who will serve as moderators and escrows, I mean someone who can easily identify the wheat from the chaff. This is my opinion on this matter.

@Seun.
@Dominique.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cellsolver(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15
[/quote]
Trade with Gold image Exchange

Buy and sell E-currency and Cryptocurrencies at swift rate such as

PayPal funds

Payoneer funds

Skrill funds

Perfect Money funds

Neteller Funds

BTC and TETHER

Fast and instant payment guaranteed

You can whatsapp or call
[quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bimffo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15
Seun:

Ah. Big bro. Please don't bring it down. Please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kingofhoes: 8:55pm On Feb 15
I’ve got a question please, I have a relative offering to assist me with his PayPal account logins to run an exchange business as he isn’t always readily available. Is there a way to operate it in Nigeria without the account being compromised? It’s from Canada btw
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 10:41pm On Feb 15
Your reliable Airtm (Airusd) funds and wise funds buyer is still active.

Kindly bring in your funds for fast exchange.

Visit my thread for more info:

https://www.nairaland.com/7290923/airtm-airusd-wise-funds-exchanger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:55am On Feb 16
Walmart Money, Greendot, Indi, Albert, Sofi, Chime, Go2Bank, GoBank and all other prepaid cards needed for fast spending....

Cash app use or Store use

Payment over guaranteed...

Big Balance only, cool cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:56am On Feb 16
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun and the likes)

Clean (FNF and from Balance PayPal) needed

Note: No GnS or card funds.... I will never pay for GnS or card funds.

Fastest payment guarantee.

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:56am On Feb 16
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zidoh(m): 7:15am On Feb 16
pacesetting:
USDT (Tr-c20) $244 available. Come Whatsapp
Let's deal we have good rate and payment is very very fast.

Contact
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
+2348088759163.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 8:03am On Feb 16
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!
Escrow(✅)

I buy PayPal funds
Transferwise
Payoneer
(≥ $50 above)
Crypto
Neteller
Skrill

All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation
[b]Others

NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

💥 All Country Numbers Available For Verification(WhatsApp ETC)

Come for your Crypto Payment, Euro payment, GBP Payment, CAD Payment, USD payment ETC

Freelance Withdrawal Services Available

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 8:08am On Feb 16
callmemakaveli:
HELLO!!!

Online and Actively buying all clean Paypal funds, Giftcards, TransferWise, USDT, Africard Funds,Payoneer Funds, And CashApp funds etc...

$50 and above FNF from balance needed today.

$50 and above Africard Funds needed today.

$50 and above Payoneer, TransferWise And CashApp funds needed.

Amazon, Ebay, iTunes and Googleplay Gcs needed today.

Checkout services is also available. Bring What You Have To Our WhatsApp Office For Instant Payments.

Thanks For Your Patronage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (2390) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.