Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1341480 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:41am On Jul 17, 2020
We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER everyday no matter the Quantity!.. Isn't it time you Contact Us?

Tel/WhatsApp: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by roland2rule(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2020
yesloaded:

Every business has policy

I run a business & set my policy

If you are not satisfied, you go to the next available trader

I do trade with people here too, when I still buy amazon GC I always send first to supplier then! Baylam will never give you card first, & so far we don't have problem with each other. He's an oldies here and even if am buying $5k amazon GiftCard from him I will send naira first, that's his business policy & I followed it because am satisfied with it

You are not satisfied with my policy, move to the next available trader

We are not here for jokes

Anyway, I offer procurement + shipping from China, USA & UK, in case you need such service

Good morning

Sorry to interfere.... But to me, all this is a defense mechanism trying to justify yourself. In the real sense, senders are meant to send first before the receiver pays. Are you not supposed to confirm the amount received first before you pay? That's how most businesses are done or alternatively, use an escrow.

Most times, in a way for receiver not to lose the deal and establish business trust, they tend to risk sending first which is supposed not to be (I have done it many times though I know it's risky).

I am sure even you will not agree to SEND FIRST if you are the receiver (exchanger)... If you will agree then, oya, let any buyer here sell any currency you are interested in to you and YOU SEND TO THEM FIRST cool grin

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2020
roland2rule:

Sorry to interfere.... But to me, all this is a defense mechanism trying to justify yourself. In the real sense, senders are meant to send first before the receiver pays. Are you not supposed to confirm the amount received first before you pay? That's how most businesses are done or alternatively, use an escrow.

Most times, in a way for receiver not to lose the deal and establish business trust, they tend to risk sending first which is supposed not to be (I have done it many times though I know it's risky).

I am sure even you will not agree to SEND FIRST if you are the receiver (exchanger)... If you will agree then, oya, let any buyer here sell any currency you are interested in to you and YOU SEND TO THEM FIRST cool grin

Who set such rule?

You as a business owner set your rules

Anyone who's satisfied deal with you

Nobody put gun on your head to deal

You are not satisfied with my rule, move to the next available trader

I've never forced anyone to trade, I state my rule you state yours. If we don't agree, we call it a day

You failed to read part where I made it clear that when I still buy anazon gift card steady, I always send naira first despite that GiftCard balance is unpredictable cos it's like recharge card but it's because am satisfied with the sellers rule

Do you now understand?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2020
*************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::::::[[[ WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! ]]]::::::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey[/i]!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Haryormeedey(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Good morning guys

MOVO FUND AND CASHAPP FUND STILL NEEDED

INSTANT PAYMENT AVAILABLE TOO

THANK YOU.

Tel/WhatsApp: https:///2348145740258
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lapanacheboss(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2020
$160 Cash App available. If you're not sending first, bring a reputable escrow. Check signature for WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emoney2012(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2020
************************************************* Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

======WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE!=====

=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy!
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy!
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy!
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Payment is INSTANTA!

WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2348133895928
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by roland2rule(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2020
yesloaded:

Who set such rule?

You as a business owner set your rules

Anyone who's satisfied deal with you

Nobody put gun on your head to deal

You are not satisfied with my rule, move to the next available trader

I've never forced anyone to trade, I state my rule you state yours. If we don't agree, we call it a day

You failed to read part where I made it clear that when I still buy anazon gift card steady, I always send naira first despite that GiftCard balance is unpredictable cos it's like recharge card but it's because am satisfied with the sellers rule

Do you now understand?

I see you are into ǁOrder From EBAY(USA) ǁ TAOBAO, & 1688(CHINA) ǁ We Buy ǁ Ship & Deliver To Nigeria.

Can you deliver some goods worth 700k to me w/o escrow service? I will pay once I receive them! I mean it, I will give you the laptop spec I am planning to buy smiley..... Lolz. I am sure you will feel indifferent on this... I just like Practical application to see people practicing what they preach.... If you are cool with it, my WhatsApp is open.
______

(Forget this "You are not satisfied with my rule, move to the next available trader" principle. No Businessman will see favorable business deals and will not want a trusted agreement that will be convenient for both parties, especially their client satisfaction (in the case of PayPal exchange, "ESCROW SERVICES" ) .

___
I am just stating this, and there is no point to be insultive about it if it doesn't appeals to you.

#shalom

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2020
CokeBar:

♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 425/$

Escrow always!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Rise and shine...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2020
who has neteller or PM ? need about $22
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2020
roland2rule:

I see you are into ǁOrder From EBAY(USA) ǁ TAOBAO, & 1688(CHINA) ǁ We Buy ǁ Ship & Deliver To Nigeria.

Can you deliver some goods worth 700k to me w/o escrow service? I will pay once I receive them! I mean it, I will give you the laptop spec I am planning to buy smiley..... Lolz. I am sure you will feel indifferent on this... I just like Practical application to see people practicing what they preach.... If you are cool with it, my WhatsApp is open.
______

(Forget this "You are not satisfied with my rule, move to the next available trader" principle. No Businessman will see favorable business deals and will not want a trusted agreement that will be convenient for both parties, especially their client satisfaction (in the case of PayPal exchange, "ESCROW SERVICES" ) .

___
I am just stating this, and there is no point to be insultive about it if it doesn't appeals to you.

#shalom

The way you hype 700k naira speaks volumes bro although 1naira is huge amount of money but I expect you to at least mention goods worth milions of naira grin

Go to 1688, tell supplier to send you goods without payment

Go to airline, ask them to ship goods for you then you pay them later

The likes of jumia & konga turned most of you guys to what you are today with entitlement mentality although they ate regretting it badly because it caused them lots of loss

You keep on shouting ESCROW up n down, am not against ESCROW but I DONT USE IT! If you are afraid, walk down to my office & have deal with me, if you are outside my state move to the next available trader & let me be! Na by force to trade with me?

What am yet to understand is why it's difficult for you to move to next available trader

You are not satisfied with my terms, fine move to another trader

Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

This is funny grin

Mind you, I'm done chatting with you cos I have lots of things to attend to

If you need job to keep you busy, you can apply below cos dispatch riders are needed for immediate employment both in LAGOS & IBADAN

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Bring your funds to DM for quick exchange and enjoy amazing customer experience...

Have it at the back of your mind that when dealing with us you are dealing with a registered Business...Check our official website...

>>CashApp

>>Payoneer

>>Zelle

>>Movo

>>PM

>>Neteller

>>Skrill

>>BTC....and more...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dapzyadix(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Please I need a PayPal account to receive funds for my freelance works. Anyone be that can help open one?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bura4all(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Yes bro contact me via my signature
dapzyadix:
Please I need a PayPal account to receive funds for my freelance works. Anyone be that can help open one?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by clems88(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2020
[i]Needed[/]

Payoneer 50 above
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2020
lapanacheboss:
$160 Cash App available. If you're not sending first, bring a reputable escrow. Check signature for WhatsApp
come
http:///2348169699225

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Haryormeedey(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Hi Guys,

I’m on sit buying:

MOVO FUND

CASHAPP

PAYONEER

INSTANT PAYMENT

Tel/WhatsApp: https:///2348145740258
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2020
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

✲PayPal Funds Needed...
✲Bitcoin BTC Needed...
✲Google Pay Needed...*
✲Venmo Needed...*
✲CashApp Needed...*
✲Gift Cards Needed...*
✲Movo Cash Needed...*
✲Payoneer Funds Needed...
✲Exchange PayPal for Payoneer
✲Fiverr/ Other PayPal Withdrawals
[Email accepted]
ALL PERSONAL ACCOUNTS

Come WhatsApp for Swift Deal and Lightning Fast Payment
Rates are on Fire�

Bring all
Come one, Come all

https:///2349031837985

☜ ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
Trade Safely
Stay Healthy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by roland2rule(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2020
yesloaded:

The way you hype 700k naira speaks volumes bro although 1naira is huge amount of money but I expect you to at least mention goods worth milions of naira grin

The likes of jumia & konga turned most of you guys to what you are today with entitlement mentality although they ate regretting it badly because it caused them lots of loss

You keep on shouting ESCROW up n down, am not against ESCROW but I DONT USE IT! If you are afraid, walk down to my office & have deal with me, if you are outside my state move to the next available trader & let me be! Na by force to trade with me?

What am yet to understand is why it's difficult for you to move to next available trader

This is funny grin

If you need job to keep you busy, you can apply below cos dispatch riders are needed for immediate employment both in LAGOS & IBADAN

Nigga, I am not trading with you. I never initiated any WhatsApp chat with you. I only responded to the conversation where you were trying to normalize and encouraging unhealthy businesses relationship. We don't have to deal! People don't need to deal with you either!! But courtesy of response is a normal thing for everyone.

This is a forum where people perceived to have high respect for opinions, relate maturely without throwing tantrums and insults like touts.

You may think you made sense with the dispatch rider talk but it's only a jack shit of joke! You can do better... Many of them are better and intelligent than you... Ridiculing the hustle depicts your level of reasoning. Table turns, life may humble you with unfavorable policies and conditions for you to learn bitterly.

See someone talking thrash on Jumia, Konga, lolz... Go to1688, Airline, yen yen yen.... Do you even have 1% of Konga or Jumia's worth? If you have a better platform to push, you won't be parading yourself here with us cool.

Once they see opportunity to trade online, they feel people shld start worshipping them...

I have gone through your posts on your politics and general topics here... I know your type....

Have a great day

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Your trusted & instant exchanger

Bitcoin (exchange your bitcoins to Naira, get paid automatically in 10 seconds)
Perfect Money (exchange your Perfect Money to Naira, get paid automatically in 5 seconds)

Buy BTC & PM on our site using your ATM card or USSD, get your account funded instantly in 10 seconds

We offer you competitive and attractive rates.
Instant and automated payments guaranteed. No human/manual funding!

Call 08144333114 WhatsApp 09039962993

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2020
this is totally uncalled for. You need not post all these kind stuff even when you know that your trade tactics is not encouraged here. Same reason we had a clash on our first deal.
People who even trade more volumes of currency than you do conduct their business in a respectable manner.

yesloaded:

This is funny grin

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nubiangod9(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2020
1100$ btc needed

Come with good rate and escrow

http:///2347012873268
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2020
descrisom:
I'M BUYING MOVO FUNDZ

GOOD RATE

https:///2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2020
parksg:
$2000 movo available rate 250/$
Kindly chat me on WhatsApp I have a deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact.......

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Canifa: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2020
yesloaded:

This is funny grin

In all polite manner i could tell you that this statement is uncalled for especially in this environment where scamming thrives. If all the legit traders start posting here that they don't use escrow cos they are legit, it's going to defeat the purpose of escrow and encourage more tactics from those scammers lurking around looking for every opportunity to prey on the innocent ones.
My one cent.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Good morning nairalanders!

$102,500 btc needed in bits & bulk.

$30,000 Payoneer funds needed.

$5,000 Skrill/Neteller

Buying at current market rate.

All wallets are welcomed.

Instant payment is guaranteed.

Click on my WhatsApp link for swift trade

https:///2348163609254

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2397) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: finest0007(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.