Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1333442 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (2392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by papaking1(m): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2020
yesloaded:

Every business has policy

I run a business & set my policy

If you are not satisfied, you go to the next available trader

I do trade with people here too, when I still buy amazon GC I always send first to supplier then! Baylam will never give you card first, & so far we don't have problem with each other. He's an oldies here and even if am buying $5k amazon GiftCard from him I will send naira first, that's his business policy & I followed it because am satisfied with it

You are not satisfied with my policy, move to the next available trader

We are not here for jokes

Anyway, I offer procurement + shipping from China, USA & UK, in case you need such service

Good morning

You know what?
I sincerely believe you are a small fish in a well trying to look like a shark in the ocean.
You are trading on nairaland and forming policy of trading without escrow. Even the biggest of traders still use escrow sometimes.
Quote one person who you have done a deal of of up to 200k with and I can actually believe you are a medium size fish inside the well.

Who advertising big funds that you dont have help?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Greatness1: 2:11am On Jul 18, 2020
$50 Amex gift card available...Kindly quote me if you're interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 2:20am On Jul 18, 2020
I need a Cashapp account. Who can open a verified account for me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Masterpanda: 3:43am On Jul 18, 2020
I buy a lot Gift cards,ethereum ,PayPal ,cash app ,bitcoin � daily bring all your iTunes Gift Card cash app paypal bitcoin ,ethereum� for instant payment @ a good rate contact masterpanda send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction 08146330427
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:37am On Jul 18, 2020
We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER everyday no matter the Quantity!.. Isn't it time you Contact Us?

Tel/WhatsApp: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superman1073: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2020
I Need Bulk Venmo and Zelle Everyday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 5:17am On Jul 18, 2020
tshege:
I need a Cashapp account. Who can open a verified account for me
bitcoin verified or just for sending and receiving?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 6:11am On Jul 18, 2020
papaking1:

You know what?
I sincerely believe you are a small fish in a well trying to look like a shark in the ocean.
You are trading on nairaland and forming policy of trading without escrow. Even the biggest of traders still use escrow sometimes.
Quote one person who you have done a deal of of up to 200k with and I can actually believe you are a medium size fish inside the well.

Who advertising big funds that you dont have help?
Go n sleep

Ask winetapper, lordfalcao, just to mention few

These people I mentioned trade above 200k with me without problem

It seems your trading starts n ends on nairaland

Stop saying what you don't know of

$3k na small fund to me, no be big fund although it might be big fund to you. I have said it yesterday, 1naira matters but the issue with most of you wannabe trader is that you think you have seen it all & love to run your mouth anyhow! This is one of the reason why some traders hardly post here! I doubt you belong to any meaningful trading platform else you will cover your face before mentioning 200k as biggest money!

Stop forming Mr know it all, you don't know me n I don't know you either.

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/159#90866749

https://www.nairaland.com/5863358/yesloaded-attest-him#89650039

www.nairaland.com/yesloaded/topics

Go through all my thread n check yourself, I've been here doing business without problem with people. There was a time I suggest ways to curb activities of scammers but wannabe boss like you starts saying all sort of things then n I stopped talking about it

I've sent millions of naira first to some people n many have done single deal worth over 10million naira with me

Be honest in life & you will go many beautiful places

My real person is friendly, & jovial of which those who have met me outside nairaland can attest to but I hate unnecessary cyber wrong accusations/attack

To cap it all, LET EVERYONE TRADE WITH CAUTIONS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Greatness1: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Greatness1:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Havanatandt:

Your WhatsApp number is faulty
It isn't Sir. We are always one click away.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Haryormeedey(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Haryormeedey:
Hi Guys,

I’m on sit buying:

MOVO FUND

CASHAPP

PAYONEER

INSTANT PAYMENT

Tel/WhatsApp: https:///2348145740258

GOOD MORNING GUYS,
I’m still buying your cashapp, movo and payoneer fund

INSTANT PAYMENT AVAILABLE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
More Ethereum and USDT Needed.... kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Doorstop: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2020
$60 neteller needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Good morning

Still buying all bitcoin and ethereum. Cashapp and PayPal funds needed too.

Dm me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexxyrule(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2020
Hello all,

I'm still buying payoneer funds (with or without MAP option), skrill and cashapp at a very good rate.

Please contact at signature for price.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Bring your funds to DM for quick exchange and enjoy amazing customer experience...

Free inhouse consultation...

Have it at the back of your mind that when dealing with us you are dealing with a registered Business...Check our official website...

>>CashApp

>>Payoneer

>>Zelle

>>Movo

>>PM

>>Neteller

>>Skrill

>>BTC....and more.....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Greatness1:

I'm interested... Quote me back with your rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2020
I BUY ALL KINDS OF GIFT CARDS!!!
APPLE STORE GIFT CARD
WALMART GIFT card.
EBAY GIFT card.
STEAM GIFT card
GOOGLE play card
VANILLA GIFT CARD
AMAZON GIFT CARD
ITUNES GIFT CARD

BEST RATES WITH FAST PAYMENT

Check my Signature!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2020
Good day
4000 Chinese yuan available for sale in bulk and bit.
Rate 66.5Naira

i also buy all type of gift cards, Amazon, Vanilla, Sephora, iTunes, Google play and co.

i buy Zelle,Cashapp,Venmo and Bitcoins.

Procurement from Alibaba,Amazon,ebay and 1688

whatsapp - https:///2347081997275

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2020
megatran:
bitcoin verified or just for sending and receiving?

Bitcoin verified
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Essien02: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2020
tshege:

Bitcoin verified

Come but na 50k per account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact......

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Trust is the best currency.

Conduct your trades in good faith with other traders and bear no false intentions.

Good morning and have a wonderful weekend.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dsalz(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Morning everyone!

Buying BTC, USDT, payoneer & transferwise money at great rates, whatsapp number in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Essien02:

Come but na 50k per account

I want to trade with Essien02. Anybody done good deals with him? Please house, I need your comments.

*Edit

Which stupid comments am I looking for sef?
Your account was opened 2 weeks ago and you don't accept escrow.

Baba shift jor. F**k you.

I take offense with the way you sound mehn. I already hate your presence on this thread and on nairaland generally.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mrpruzy1(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2020
emperorblog21:
Good day
4000 Chinese yuan available for sale in bulk and bit.
Rate 66.5Naira

i also buy all type of gift cards, Amazon, Vanilla, Sephora, iTunes, Google play and co.

i buy Zelle,Cashapp,Venmo and Bitcoins.

Procurement from Alibaba,Amazon,ebay and 1688

whatsapp - https:///2347081997275

sure legit

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mrpruzy1(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Dsalz:
Morning everyone!

Buying BTC, USDT, payoneer & transferwise money at great rates, whatsapp number in signature

work with this guy he is sure and legit

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (2392) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: callmemakaveli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.