Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1326046 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (2389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gravatar: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
chinli:
Trade with caution with someone like this

Very useful warning.

His antics and fraud in the Auto section has made him very notorious

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idinaija(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fully verified APPLE PAY account needed

Escrow welcomed.

WhatsApp or Call 08110205511

Scammers . Back off 100%
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
3RNEST:
>>>>> SCAM ALERT <<<<<<

Beware of this wicked and evil flash Btc/Flash coin seller floating around here looking for who to fall victim, but our God pass them.

Below are details of the btc/flash coin seller.

Phone number:
07089665712 (No NL Moniker)

Bank details:

Providus bank �
Chidera

Beware of them o...

Let's all trade safe this year...

Hope this save a soul.

@tabbaz enter the scammer details in nairaland Scammers list. He tried to scam me too few minutes ago with a false bitcoin transaction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by articlewriter: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Checkouts via Paypal available up to $1300+, could assist with online payments, flight bookings.

All funds are genuine.

Contact details on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good Day Bosses!
[url]DoyenExchange.com[/url] <<===>> CLEAN FUNDS!
We Buy:
=>>PAYONEER (Super-High Rate!)
=>>BlockChain (Super-High Rate!)
=>>Paxful BTC (Super-High Rate!)
=>>SKRILL (Card/Non-Card Skrill)*
=>>NETELLER (Card/Non-Card)*
=>>PM (PerfectMoney)
=>>BULK Suppliers Needed! Come WhatsApp!
=>>Withdrawal: Upwork, Fiverr etc? Come!
=>>PAID via PAYONEER or BTC? Deal Dey!
•••>YOU CAN CALL US: "CASH INSTANTA!"

=>> [url]CashInstanta.com[/url]

** SCAM ALERT!!: Please Do EXTENSIVE and EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH on whomever you are dealing with to avoid SCAM!! We DON'T ESCROW as a matter of principle. Shine your EYES so that you don't fall PREY to SCAMMERS!!
To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

We Buy everyday no matter the Quantity @ Super-High Rates!
... Isn't it time you Contact Us?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Rate pls

I need this

artworks1:
$100 AGC available

No long talk.

WhatsApp: https:///s/5fdc39e09c051
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BusinessFocus: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
$424 PayPal Funds Needed. GnS
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Saucekide25(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Saucekide25:
Are you a Freelancer or Trader in need of a Legitimate exchanger to withdraw or exchange your Freelance earnings and trading proceeds to Naira Instantly?

WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE WITH THE BEST RATES!!!

▪️
▪️
WE BUY ↔️⬇️

➜BTC ⭕
➜Fiverr Funds
➜Payoneer cool
➜CashApp
➜ Neteller
➜ Skrill
➜ PerfectMoney

and more, at best market rates.......

Visit our official website to learn more + trade instantly ⬇️

http://www.rexchangeng.com

cheesy WhatsApp https:///s/5fd53fb74897d
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Davisk11:

Bro just fed up.with these people...no other work again except to scam ...they can't survive without it. If you call them out they ll quickly attack you. Best thing is just to be extra careful with them. And to all BTC flashcoins seller I urge everyone to be careful with them warn your customers that like to rush you for payment..this is your business you need to stick to your rules n regulations... the one that happened to me on the 24 of Dec last year the flashcoins seller enter me through my customer a very trustworthy one o he rush me for payment that day due to the way I was Busy attending to so.many people at once I couldn't login to check what he sent through explorer cos I trust his coins it was after everything I login to check it turn out to be flashcoins n have paid already ...money he refused to return..since then no matter who you r I must check in and out of every single coins you send before payment.

*Sight*

We are both victim of same incident, same December, I contacted the bank they said the Providus bank account is presently restricted.

They are using mostly Wema, Providus bank (microfinance Banks) for this evil act...

Still waiting to get my money back, no way over N100K+ gone last December, and I'm still trying to bounce back, they came back again today to try but our God pass them.

Since they can't stop this wicked act, we go leave everything to God, even NL mod can't do anything to stop them only God.

We are WARNING every bitcoin buyers here to be extremely careful when buying bitcoin these days cuz these guys (flash coin scammers) are evil, wicked and inhuman..

Safe trade everyone.
God be with us.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
SaintUlot:

@tabbaz enter the scammer details in nairaland Scammers list. He tried to scam me too few minutes ago with a false bitcoin transaction.
Noted, this is the best thread to announce this cuz they came through here to hurt people not via tabbaz list.

Posting it here will safe alot of new traders

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
BulkBTC:
if your rate is up 475/$. Quote me back

is bulkbtc reliable? who has done business with him ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
In need of Payoneer funds. Please contact me if you have.

I will also buy your Amazon and eBay gift cards.

My WhatsApp contact is in my profile. Feel free to reach out. Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by frankz28: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
For anyone interested in making real money dm me.....am not talking of any online based business or investment here am talking of real physical business.......with 4.5M u would get 90k on daily basis everyday except Sunday with others working for u...for the next 3 years at least...the payments begins like 1 or 2 days after the business start u start getting your money and u get it every evening of every day.....dm for info on it......09091864701....we would need to discuss face to face and exchange id's.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dobnina(f): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
3RNEST:

*Sight*

We are both victim of same incident, same December, I contacted the bank they said the Providus bank account is presently restricted.

They are using mostly Wema, Providus bank (microfinance Banks) for this evil act...

Still waiting to get my money back, no way over N100K+ gone last December, and I'm still trying to bounce back, they came back again today to try but our God pass them.

Since they can't stop this wicked act, we go leave everything to God, even NL mod can't do anything to stop them only God.

We are WARNING every bitcoin buyers here to be extremely careful when buying bitcoin these days cuz these guys (flash coin scammers) are evil, wicked and inhuman..

Safe trade everyone.
God be with us.
Pls can you shed more light on the flash coin cos I don't understand.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
I buy Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, I HELP RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR YOUR DOMAIN SALES................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
dobnina:

Pls can you shed more light on the flash coin cos I don't understand.

Flash Coin/Bitcoin hitting your wallet as flash & revert back to the sender (disappear) after u done paying without waiting for full confirmation of the bitcoin in your wallet.

Scammers will put pressure on you to pay fast since the bitcoin already hit your wallet at (0/3) confirmation.

Below is an example of flashcoin/bitcoin...

Don't pay for flash coin, it's a big scam, aka one chance coin... angry

Hope this help.

Safe trade my people..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mouhstorph5(m): 4:58am On Jan 18, 2021
We'll buy your PayPal and Payoneer funds at a very unbeatable rate.

We also buy Africard funds at tension rate too

Quick Transfer ✅
Instant Payment ✅

Trade safely with us
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2021
braindee:
I can supply you $50k PayPal GnS funds. I can assure you that there would be no chargeback. Contact me with escrow if your PayPal account is over a year old.

Hmm. I can contact you too ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 6:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Hello guys,

Trade your Gift Cards and Bitcoin at Merchant's RATES.

See few proofs & interactions with customers on our official IG page Trade with confidence
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
===>> www.instagram.com/fxchangeng <<===
===>> www.FXchangeNG.com <<===
................................................................................
===> iTunes, Amazon, eBay, Googleplay, Steam, Cash/debit receipts, no receipts and ecodes welcome.

=>> VANILLA:100-200$, 400-500$ (4941/4847/4358) (5432/5164/5113/5273)
(4358 4034)

=>> Walrmart VISA: (4852)

=>> SEPHORA/JCP: 100$, 200$-500$)

=>> AMERICAN EXPRESS 3779: 100$, 200$-300$, (400-500$)

=>> MACY‘s, FOOTLOCKER, NIKE, AMAZON, NORDSTROM, EBAY, HOME DEPOT, APPLE STORE.

Wow! Rates for AMEX, Coach & Vanilla

=>> E Codes come
=>> ZELLE

=>> BITCOIN

=>> COINME SLIPS

=>> BLUEBIRD AMEX FUNDS

=>> USDT

=>> ETHEREUM

=>> PAYONEER

=>> CASHAPP

=>> NETELLER

=>> SKRILL

=>> GREENDOT/CHIME/SIMPLE/GOBANK
WhatsApp: https:///s/5fd7944e8d3d4[/quote]

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2021
www.archymacho.com

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer
~Cashapp

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact..................................................

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///s/5ffeabeb33f97

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2021
$85 MasterCard Skrill Available. +
$185 MasterCard Skrill Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Apple Pay is worse than PayPal or any payment company in the world.... Proceed with caution and don't keep funds in your wallet ever.

Don't add a card to the account

Don't add funds from your debit card to your balance

Don't keep more than $200 in your wallet

They blocked my account with tons of funds in it and told me the account is locked forever

idinaija:
Fully verified APPLE PAY account needed

Escrow welcomed.

WhatsApp or Call 08110205511

Scammers . Back off 100%
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2021
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

BULK?? .-. 463/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

☎️
https:///s/cokebar-whatsapp

□♤□♤■■
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by articlewriter: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2021

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good..
Fast Payment
Contact details on signature.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Jidonskii:
$86 PayPal needed. Whatsapp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Pesuzok(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2021
articlewriter:
Checkouts via Paypal available up to $1300+, could assist with online payments, flight bookings.

All funds are genuine.

Contact details on signature

Is the fund still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
3RNEST:

Flash Coin/Bitcoin hitting your wallet as flash & revert back to the sender (disappear) after u done paying without waiting for full confirmation of the bitcoin in your wallet.

Scammers will put pressure on you to pay fast since the bitcoin already hit your wallet at (0/3) confirmation.

Below is an example of flashcoin/bitcoin...

Don't pay for flash coin, it's a big scam, aka one chance coin... angry

Hope this help.

Safe trade my people..
Which is otherwise known as backspending
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2021
STEAM Gift cards needed urgently.

USD, EUR, CHF, AUD, NZD, GBP

Both physical cards and Ecodes are welcome

2mins loading, fast payment.

Rate is fire.

Mesmer is the name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lizdammy: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2021
$2000 clean Transferwise needed.
Come with your rate.
Whatsapp 08065 3878 19
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Don't say i didn't tell you
It's only LoadNG I recommend o

Sell on www.load.ng where we have got automated way of paying our amazing clients without no human input.

We are Nigeria's No1 Fully Automated Bitcoin Buying and Bills Payment System that buys as low as 1$ automatically.

visit www.load.ng to experience the RATE and SPEED in transaction

IG, FB: @load.com.ng
Twitter: @LoadNGautomated

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2021
frankz28:
For anyone interested in making real money dm me.....am not talking of any online based business or investment here am talking of real physical business.......with 4.5M u would get 90k on daily basis everyday except Sunday with others working for u...for the next 3 years at least...the payments begins like 1 or 2 days after the business start u start getting your money and u get it every evening of every day.....dm for info on it......09091864701....we would need to discuss face to face and exchange id's.
U no get family or friends wey dey interested? Abi your people no like money grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (2389) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: tellwisdom and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.