Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket (2044 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Children Of Today Don't Know In Our Days We Were Beaten For These Reasons / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by Katier00(f): 5:36pm On May 02, 2020
Oladayo12:
Thanks bro, i do appreciate your concern. i very much look forward for a divine favour. NB: I have places that i can squat with in lagos if hopefully there's any opening. Thanks.
I'm a lady. I will keep it in mind

1 Like

Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by mediocre(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2020
Geeksamir:
Sir
What I can say to you is to cry to God for help
Matthew 6:33
God will definitely shine is light on your path
He doesn't perform magic but he's a Miracle worker
My penny to u bro.
SIGH
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by Pierced(f): 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
I av a health issue that has gulped so much money and is still gulping money. I am tired of aving surgeries.

I pray God sees me through.

So op.....u are not the only one.

1 Like

Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by bolaji3071(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2020
Pierced:
I av a health issue that has gulped so much money and is still gulping money. I am tired of aving surgeries.

I pray God sees me through.

So op.....u are not the only one.
I pray for divine healing for you sir. Your healing shall remain permanent. That health issue shall be gone from this moment! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by Oladayo12(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2020
Katier00:
I'm a lady. I will keep it in mind
Oh! so sorry for that sister, thanks.
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by Pierced(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2020
bolaji3071:
I pray for divine healing for you sir. Your healing shall remain permanent. That health issue shall be gone from this moment! Amen.

Amen.......and I am a girl.
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by bolaji3071(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2020
Pierced:

Amen.......and I am a girl.
oh! my bad. Sorry about that Ma.
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by ikemesit4477: 8:11pm On May 02, 2020
stcharlesedu:
I wud hv luv to read what other people has comment, but I stop reading to comment, reason I dnt want there comment to influence what I want to tell u,
at the age of 26 I started feeling I need to b zero serious with life. I hv gone through what u ar going through now, that age is a really difficult age it come with so many feeling of when u plan to b independent financially and stable.

So here is the solution
Stop pitying ur self, gf should b the least of what u should b worry about.
Learn digital skill,
I wil nt mention it here.
the night u used to sleep used it to down video from YouTube at cheaper data rate.

U hv to be very focus, giv it all u,
Send me mail let communicate more on what to do.

Charliscoat at gmail.com
bro I will send you DM, am interested!
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by Katier00(f): 8:18pm On May 02, 2020
Oladayo12:
Oh! so sorry for that sister, thanks.
welcome
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by kendological(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2020
Ok
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by kendological(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2020
Katier00:
I thought you were in Anambra or Maiduguri, those are the places I can help get small job for you to put mind and body together. I t is well. Everything will be fine okay
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by Praylove: 10:01pm On May 02, 2020
heniford2:
I don't know if anybody is really seen the hard knocks of life like me because I'm going to be 30years soon yet no Vision no purpose no money no friends unemployed no anything i still squirt with my uncle in there three rooms flat i find it had to feed my mum and family members are ashamed of me how do i come out of this how do i become somebody it worries me am through with school since yet i have not gone for service since 2017 i graduated i have not collected my result have not done clearance is there someone going through what am going through am really in deep tears this morning somebody should help me...

Have you given your life to Christ, I mean are you genuinely born again, if yes, then you need to Pray Until Something Happens.. but if not, it's never too late, ask God to come and be your Lord and personal Saviour with genuineness of heart and believe that you're safed... Commit yourself to fervent prayers and effective stewardship for the Lord... I see you at the top, Shallom
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by Obierika(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2020
Oladayo12:
In my sch you have to be clared before you can proceed for service., thats how most sch i've heard so far does theirs. guy your sch better o no stress at all.

Last 2 digits for your Airtel card are "30"
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by Oladayo12(m): 11:53pm On May 03, 2020
Obierika:

Last 2 digits for your Airtel card are "30"
Thanks. i've tried to load the card it keep saying invalid activation number. i've contacted their customer care i was asked to provide the serial & batch number of the card. pls can you help me get in touch with the op to provide the serial number & batch number inorder for me to be able to load the card. Thanks
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by heniford2: 8:38am On May 04, 2020
Praylove:

Have you given your life to Christ, I mean are you genuinely born again, if yes, then you need to Pray Until Something Happens.. but if not, it's never too late, ask God to come and be your Lord and personal Saviour with genuineness of heart and believe that you're safed... Commit yourself to fervent prayers and effective stewardship for the Lord... I see you at the top, Shallom
i am oh
Re: What challenges are you going through know in your age bracket by flyingpig: 10:18am On May 23, 2020
heniford2:
I don't know if anybody is really seen the hard knocks of life.

Bro, do you want to hear my own story?

Reply me and I'll give you a post, may be it won't make you feel you go through the worst.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Christians Still Marry Muslims Without Anyone Changing Their Religion? / Why Do You Want/have A Child? / Surviving The Current Economic Reality In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.