Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games (683 Views)

Global Bet Virtual Games- Earn 50,000 Naira & above weekly by becoming an agent / Things To Consider When Playing Online Games / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games by joshi24(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2020
I was among those who kept complaining alabi na scam,that virtual does not pay.not until yesterday 30/4/2020 when i went to a betting shop with my last 2k,after losing the first 1k i felt fustrated i decided not to spend the other 1k left with me but yet i refuse to leave the shop. i just kept my eyes fixed on the virtual tv for more until i remembered what a man said to me once that is not by piling more (odds) on little(stake) but piling more (stake) on little (odd) immediatly an idea came to me. now this is the idea a man invested 1million on a business to get a monthly return of 100k or even less and we all know every business is risky yet he takes the risk of doing the biz with profit not half of his capital to cut my long story short after watching d virtual tv for more than 30min i found out that even if there are no sure games on virtual there is sometin that certainly repeats itself on every game although the gain is little but with d 1k i was able to make 9k in 1hr without any loss
Re: Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games by Nbote(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2020
U are doomed

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games by joshi24(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2020
although many will laugh at u when u begin to play with such format but b4 their very eyes u are making it bigtime as in with 1k u get 9k and with 2k u get 18k without losing any game atall those who think its a scam sorry 4 u and those who want to make some good cash during this lock down should call not text and not whatsapp me just call and tell me u are interested i will send the account number to u where u will pay a sum 500naira to get access to this life changing experience its not by force i just opened an online account where i can hv peace of mind making my money to me 500naira is too small to pay 4 an information that can change my financial status imagine playing with 10k that is 90k profit times 30days u're welcm to cal d number on my signature
Re: Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games by joshi24(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2020
believe it or not virtual game has neva been better after puting this busines strategy to betting u wil neva regret getting this information
Re: Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games by joshi24(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2020
I can assure u that this is one of the best way to make good money this period and beyond and 4 those who want to text me u are now free now i recieve only calls n text just call or text with the word am interested and u wil gt the payment details 4 u to gt the information
Re: Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games by joshi24(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2020
what are u waiting 4
Re: Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games by joshi24(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2020
Available
Re: Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 01, 2020
OP... You think everyone is a fool? Dude, i will advice you to give up on gambling(if what u said is true)... Before u know it, you're doomed... You can never make it big by gambling, instead you will get poorer in no time....

And if by any means u are trying to scam people of their 5h......KARMA IS A BITCH

Chikena!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We So Gready When Playing Virtual Games by joshi24(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2020
The only business to venture in right now are online business which virtual is on of those

(1) (Reply)

AMFA BEAUTY The Heart Of Senegalese Beauty / How To Get Amazon To Send You Money Every Month / Premium Nord VPN Login(s) For Sale!! Promo Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.