Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque (696 Views)

Suspected Hoodlums Hacks Security Guard To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Celebration To Mourning-As Freed Drug Dealer Gets Shot Accidentally By His Guard / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by nairaobserver2: 12:44pm On May 01, 2020
Emir of Azare in Bauchi state orders his palace guard to flog Imam for conducting congregational prayers in his mosque despite ban on religious gatherings due to Coronavirus pandemic.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/covid19-emir-of-azare-bauchi-order-his.html

Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Nwodosis(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2020
Well deserved when you want to be more Catholic than the Pope!

1 Like

Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by tyup(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2020
Great....we need this in Sokoto to sad
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Millenniumlady(f): 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
Welcome development
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by JAOS(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
this act should be encourage among themselves
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Remaboy(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
Welcome development
[/s]
If you beg properly, I could squeeze out N200 for you.

Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Davash222(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2020
Nice one Emir... May the Allah the Imam worships bless you immensely for this humanitarian service.

1 Like

Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by alakara(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2020
Fake news
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Exmilitant(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2020
The governor should appoint this learned emir covid-19 ambassador.
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Tomiwa69(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
If you beg properly, I could squeeze out N200 for you.

Oga leave her alone na....which one be these Kain Nonsense
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Remaboy(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Oga leave her alone na....which one be these Kain Nonsense
Go through my profile. I won't say more than that. She has been exposed!
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Exmilitant(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Welcome development
someone reported you as very abusive and a beggar. Na true?
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Tomiwa69(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2020
Remaboy:

Go through my profile. I won't say more than that. She has been exposed!
Damn u are right
I even went through her post... Bitch gat no iota of knowledge...
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by UKBobo(m): 2:09pm On May 01, 2020
Religious resetting grin grin grin grin
Re: In Bauchi, Emir Ask His Guard To Flog A Imam For Prayer Gathering In His Mosque by Numero9: 8:21pm On May 01, 2020
Nice one. We have a traditional ruler there.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Go To The Police! / Organ Harvesting Industry Booms In Lagos As Probe Deepens / BREAKING: Gang Leader Of 'one Million Boys’, Ebila Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.